THREAD MISAKA

THREAD MISAKA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bpCwNruod0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FRENDA HIJACK

More like THREAD STIYL

My OTP

I love Haruue! I just love her soo much!

I honestly don't know what happened guys I was watching rail gun the same as I always do but when Haruue would come on screen my heart speed would pick up and I'd feel all weird inside and would want to make her feel safe and make her smile whenever she was sad. I feel like I want to protect her smile.

I kekked so fucking hard when all his skin was torn off as if it exploded away. i don't remember how he recovered but damn son that's brutal.

Misaka can't even beat birdway

Why doesn't Touma just take her on a date?

She's hiding her true power, I've got a feeling she's going to be important in the Series again.

Best Blondes

Birdway isnt a Saint so yeah
Too zapoy

THREAD KISAMA

Izzard's thoughts were changed by Touma and he was convinced Touma was able to reverse his ability and its effects. Touma actually couldn't, but his bluffing was effective enough to send Izzard into a panic and use his own ability against him, reversing what happened.

It must have hurt like hell for Stiyl, though. But the pain probably wasn't as bad as realizing the girl he loved was living with a guy he despises.

I want to go far away with Haruue!

Every Level 5 gets a superhero costume. What happens?

Eww cowtits? On my Mikoto?

Kuroko gets to be Nightcrawler, right?
Complete with an anal tail

Terrorist biri a best!

Official Hat Rankings
>Goddess tier
Othinus
Brundhild

>good tier
niang niang

>okay tier
terrorist Mikoto

>seivelun tier:
Frenda
Fremea

bad tier:
All nun cowls
Nurse rensa

not a hat tier:
Cendrillon's tiara
Valkyrie's head piece
Umidori's hoodie

crazy

>No Touma's hoodie
Should be on the highest tier.

How do I cope with the fact that she will never shock my testicles until I'm sterile?

>only putting the cap in okay tier
It deserves to be higher. Just look at how boring Railgun was until it appeared again and suddenly shit just started exploding around Misaka without her even doing anything.

God damn. Mikoto in spats.

Why are you posting boys?

Penises smell better than pussies.

Okay I'll post a girl

Why are you posting sluts?

Thor training montage with Mikoto when?

>a Magician training an esper

Thor and 9982 should probably do some training together.

>implying that they can't go around gaining exp with each other and learning new applications for their powers by observing each other and enemies they wouldn't otherwise normally be fighting

I think it's about time Mikoto did something other than flinging coins and iron sand at people.

aaaaand, most annoying bitch in the series award goes to
fucking uiharu

Sister's noise!

>most annoying bitch
>doesn't post kuroko

But that's best girl

she was annoying , true
but not to a point i wanted to punch her in the face

>implying that loli MISAKA and misaka weren't best girls

How would level five's rank in the wormverse?

>implying that Item weren't best girls

I'm literally Uiharu irl.

>Cutting off Frenda again

Oh come on now. It's the good part too.

Merely a prototype for a new, better Uiharu.

Frenda and Saiai are, but the rest? No.

>Leaving out Mugino

Step it up, user. She's top tier.

More like Saiai and Rikou, Hamazura agrees don't bother him about it.

I like how Saiai isn't all over his dick and is more like a lewd and playful imouto that does her own thing. Hamazura's group is the best.

Since this is the closest to a Raildex thread there is at the moment, I guess I'll ask here.

Why does Kamachi portray the US as a land with zero magic and no faith (and the desire to increase its religiousness was the basis of the plot of a New Testament novel) when it's actually a stronger bastion of conservative Christianity than England?

Because America doesn't really have much in the way of historical myths to work with. Plus we're such a mixed mess of different shit it's easier to put America as the middle ground as well as the fact America doesn't have an "official" religion despite it being dumped into a lot of official things like the court oaths and currency.

Mikoto can literaly create a quasar or something better than an iron sword at its full power, but Kamachi wants continue to the monotone pattern about "all pure electric users must be weak" of every fiction.

England's history (both nonfiction and fiction) and proximity to Europe and the church makes it so that it's easier to tie in his ideas for magic. USA is more of a military superpower and this takes place some time in the future, so the focus on technology over religion/magic isn't that far-fetched.

India and China allied themselves with Academy City during WW3 and are mostly science side, but they actually have some magic groups because of their religious history. Kamachi may have considered things like the Mormons for the USA, but they're not nearly as significant as say Hinduism.

Saiai the Thick Thigh Nopan semen demon.

Mikoto is best Raildex girl and you literally cannot deny it. If you don't agree you're a troll.

I can rattle off 20 or so girls that are better than Mikoto. She's not the best.

Come home Kuroko, come sit on my flaming cock

Kuroko and Saiai

THIS IS MY PINK LOLI

THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

And this is my girl
She has her faults, but she is truly an angel and I wish to live a long and happy life with her!

Better hold onto your waifu losers, or Stiyl will take her too and add her to his harem

STIYL TAKES ALL

>my girl
she's the worst character in the franchise. how?

I want to cum inside this loli.

Stiyl, stop shitposting or I'll call Kamijou. Also stop bothering Komoe she has to find a way for Kamijou to not have to repeat a grade after he missed school cleaning up the magic side's messes.

Item
Uiharu and Saten
Kongou and her two friends
Kumokawa sisters
All remaining clones including Last Order and WORST
Umidori and Rensa 29
Kihara Enshuu
Itsuwa, Kanzaki, Orianna, and Orsola
Birdway, Brunhild, Silvia
Carissa and New Light
Othinus
Awaki
Girl in the Dress
Xochitl
CQC-chan
Sniper-chan

I think that about covers it

>STIYL TAKES ALL

LIFE'S BEEN GOOD, LIFE'S BEEN BAD
NOW I KNOW WHAT I HAVE
IT'S TAKEN IT'S TOLL ON MEEEEEEE

YES WE GIVE, AND WE TAKE
WHAT WE GET IS WHAT WE MAKE
BELIEVE THAT DREAMS COME TRUE

LIFE IS CRAZY, WE'RE NOT FOOLS NO NO
THE PRICE IS HIGH WHEN YOU KEEP THE SCORE
TAKE YOUR SOULS AND YOUR GOALS TO THE TOP

TOGETHER WE STAND, WE WON'T TAKE NO MORE
CAUSE WE'RE WINNERS, AND WINNERS TAKE ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=1bpCwNruod0

>Japanese Electric Spiderwoman vs Venom

Why is Mikoto so insecure? Holy shit, even for a teenager. She's a complete fedora and still tried to use a magic charm on rings so he'd never cheat on her.

I know tomboys have the tendency to fall head-over-heels but she's really insecure about herself

When she first met Touma she was an uptown girl on a Saturday night looking for the fight of her life, now she just cries and whines about being not good enough

Their relationship is shit and they have no chemistry beyond casual friendship at best.

All level 5s have a lot of screws loose, level 4s to but to a lesser extent. But a lot of her problems could be solved if she at least put an effort into learning about the side Touma is so heavily involved in like Accelerator. Not giving a fuck and ignoring it only works for people like Hamazura because they already have it made.

Even if she did learn about it and accept it existed she'd just be whining and crying she's no match for most of it

Too cute

She's a manic

Will Kamachi finally sink the shitty Kamikoto pandering this upcoming volume

>sinking one of few things that keeps the nips reading

I don't think so, it might take a hit but the pandering will still be alive.

Look who's back

Let's say Kamachi somehow sinks Kamikoto, you'd still have retards shipping Touma and Mikoto.

But the difference is they aren't going to get what they want. So they can fuck off to their doujins pretty much

We need more fanarts of terrorist's Biribiri new tomboy outfit. My dick demands it.

This is a Japanese Christmas Cake.

>this whole doujin

The use of electric shocks was great.

Why is it OK for you guys to sexualize a obvious middle school girl, but when I talk about all the real kids I've fiddled with in my life that have similar personality traits or look a little like Misaka, you guys start saying all this shit like it's wrong?

I'm sure if a real middle schooler took a interest in you... you'd love it.

Middle schoolers are the best, but not
>3D

I just don't believe that all anime watchers aren't interested in kids.

Anime today is made to legally fulfill our pedophiliac urges.

I think many people here lie to themselves and others. Or maybe it's just some taboo secret in the community.

2D > 3D

Haruue is better.

3d is PD, children even more so. Besides. There's a much better middle school girl in love with an older gentleman.

Who?

Every time I see a picture of Misaka, all I can think of is
>Ehhh!!
>y-you like anime, too?

Find a flaw.

Back when I got into the series I could only think of the threads where OP would talk about dragon dildos and Misaka.