Why don't they just shoot him?

Why don't they just shoot him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvR-kTUad6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why doesn't All Might just flick a photon or two at light speed right trough him? He'd be dead before his neurons could even fire and realize it.

>just flick a photon or two at light speed
Nigger photons ALWAYS move at light speed.
It says so literally in the name "LIGHT speed"

DELET THIS!

y?

Is he a Jojo part 4 reference?

Why cant Batman just shoot Joker?

are you retarded?

photons alwats move at light speed they also don't fucking have mass

How come he doesn't have a hand on his dick?

Yes.

Shitty writing. Anime is really bad and people told me it would be good

Why don't we just shoot you?

Beecause they already have fujoshi fanbase

The anime's existence is just so you read the manga anyway, don't think too much about it.

>are you retarded?
>alwats

Batman doesn't use guns and he doesn't kill, you retard.
Your manga is shit. Deal with it

Why doesn't the fucking air disintegrate?

... They did. Or will depending on where the episode ends, I didn't watch it yet.

They didn't get a killshot, but yeah.

>batman doesn't kill
I dunno what kind of garbage you have been bothering with.
Batman is a sociopathic murderer, that's half the point. He only leaves people alive to tell others about him.

What do you think is the point of the Joker?
The joker is a mirror, they're different sides of the same coin.

Posting best girl, as always.

Why didn't Shig just tell Black Mist to warp his hand through so he could touch All Might and disintegrate him?

He was too busy having his "It's Game Over, Man" tantrum.

>WOOOOOOOOOOW

His power works rather slowly as you could see with Aizawa, All Might would crush his hands before he could even try.

Why didn't his henchman do it anyway, without command?

dont mind him, it's a dumb as fuck meme

Then that makes him literally useless when you can just use brute strength to achieve the same, and quicker.

Kurogiri is not just his henchman more than his caretaker and the voice of reason in the mission.
Also, as said it could be too risky.

Why doesn't Batman rape the Joker?

Guns would probably kill most heroes in BnHA, I don't understand why the police force is so irrelevant

They will, next episode.

Good bait

Noumu got btfo, best animation I've seen since the OPM finale

Noumu's design really annoyed me, all might could jusr rip his brain straight out of his head and he would be dead on the spot.you can regenerate if there is nothing telling you to regenerate.

they have mass if they go beyond 100%

If only Bakugo had killed/gravely injured Kurogiri when he had the chance. Shigaraki is helpless without him.

makes it less interesting. Portal man could probably re route the bullets back at the cops but most quirks would struggle.

The Police seem to have realized this, and in the latest Manga chapter they've decided that it's time for them to get serios now that the Symbol of Peace is gone.

How is it bait? If he's so powerful, what happens to the photons hitting his skin when he punches? Or what about individual molecules of, say, O2 on the air, why don't they get propelled at insane speeds and cause fusion when they hit another persons body? It's clear this was never thought of at all, which just brings to light how thinly written superpower premises are. It falls apart at every logical possibility, despite established narrative rules

I really liked it, exposed brain and all.

Best Doomsday design.

Overall, the designs are one of my favorite things about the show.

It was pretty fucking sugoi

Really, Shigaraki himself isn't that much of a threat at all. He relies on his minions to do all the work for him while he stands around doing nonsensical rants and taking all the credit.

Batman doesn't kill Joker because Joker is literally a god of madness that cannot die. READ THE FUCKING COMICS YOU FAGS.

True form is better though

If he had some cool helmet to protect the brain I wouldn't mind but its just sitting there in the open. Some grandma could throw some boiling water/oil onto it and he would be dead or incapacitated.

Gordon pls

Being raped only makes you stronger.

See Berserk

He was just being mr friendly.

So far it's just him, the Noumus, that muscle dude, and AFO who can deal with bullets over in the Villain League, and most of those are in super jail right now. Maybe the pokeball guy could handle bullets, but I don't think he can react fast enough as he'd either need to literally grab them out of the air with his quirk or shrink himself in response.

Just poke his eyes out wth

Todoroki is so OP he could just use his abiility to scald the shit out of everyone.

>giving joker what he wants

But what if a villain shoots him?

Some pykrete armour? If its good enough for torpedoes its good enough for bullets.

I though it was 12 Episode

Why is it still going, Am I being rused

He regenerates moron. probably why he doesn't give a shit that his brain is exposed.

>all might's weakness is frog ass

Because he has to kill All Might first predictably.

Bad All Might. No Virginia Smashing the frog.

>He regenerates moron
I'm pretty sure you are gonna have trouble regenerating without a brain.

This must be a bait
Holy shit, just kill yourself

13 episodes

Because he isn't a faggot

So did something happen to this guy off-screen or what?

But he has Dick user

Why doesn't All Might just get super regeneration and heal himself?

> implying a working physiology requires a brain
> in anime

Like if it ever slowed anyone with a healing factor down

>Wolverine

Because it's not his job. Executing Joker is and always has been the judge, jury and the rest of the Gotham's legal system's job. If they couldn't get their act together to convict the goddamn Joker, then Batman might as well kill every single criminal since they wouldn't convict the lesser criminals after the travesty known as Joker.

Why didn't she just levitate the bastards into space?

He's being a pussy and hiding somewhere

More like did All Might really send that Noumu to space through brute force?

How about you write a superhero story then you dipshit

She did.

No, it landed in a forest few hundred meters from the school.

Why doesn't the warp guy just teleport objects inside of people? All Might can't do shit if Warp Guy teleports a fucking chunk of rock inside of his brain.

>Because it's not his job
That's such a retarded excuse I cringe everytime I see it.

If some guy bleeding out in the street after being hit by a car asked me for help, by that logic I shouldn't do anything because it ain't my job

No, the real reason is that the shock absorption and regeneration quirk applies throughout the body, including the brain. Why should he aim for such a small target that would have the same effect for any other parts of the body, when he can just aim for the easier to hit torso.

>female heroes did almost nothing
>male heroes did all the work

because regeneration is a fucking annoying power. just send those faggots into space.

If there's a paramedic right there running to him also, then probably, you shouldn't.
And if that paramedic does fuck all (not execute the joker after he's escaped how many times), should you suddenly go and start taking over for the paramedic, pushing them out of the way and applying your treatment because you know better?

The main question is why the hell are the comic book legal systems so fucked up that those who have escaped prison dozens of times don't get the death penalty when they get recaptured again.

Someone post web of PPPPUUUUURRUUUUSSS ULTURRAAAAA

>All Might only bleeds from his old wound
>trading blows and yet looks pretty okay in terms of damage
>somehow can go past 100%
>peak only needed 5
>all might is 60 times weaker

WEBM*

There is a big difference between helping someone versus executing someone. Batman had stopped Joker multiple times. He brought him over to the police and let the judicial system handle the legal matter. He is not a judge nor the jury. The moment he stopped the Joker and handed him over to the police, he did his part of the job. If the legal system still couldn't convict and execute Joker, it's not his fault. He has zero reason to go and execute Joker himself if the goddamn judge and jury refuses to.

Why would you ever let the shit judicial system handle anything? Batman is the worst person ever. Might as well just assassinate the senate.

A better question is why the suposedly super corrupt Gotham Police has never "shot the Joker in self defense" or "found him hanged in his cell"

Isn't Batman usually in situations where killing the Joker is a lot less riskier and would save more a lot more lives than letting him roam loose and causing more havoc? The only reason he manages to stop the Joker is due to plot armor.

Yeah, I can't really take him seriously as a villain when he has no acomplishments of his own, his powers are lame, he's a manchild and his speeches are stupid.

There is a theory going around that it is one of the people that we didnt see fighting in USJ who is the traitor leaking info to the villans

Apparently, because Gotham is cursed and possibly built over a hellmouth. So damn cursed, not even Dr. Fate could do anything about it.

Oh? You're stepping into dangerous territory with that statement friend, mostly because Skinny Might do things to me...

There was a comic where the punisher almost killed the Joker until Batman saved his ass.

But why Batman? Why not police #1347 or Judge #147 or Jury Member #6? There are tons of people that can legally kill Joker. Why must it be Batman that does it?

Batman isn't a cop either, you idiot. "Hurr it's not his job so he CAN'T do it!" means nothing when his entire superhero career is based on doing something that isn't his job.

He doesn't kill him because DC writers suck.

Perhaps, but he also isn't a cop, and the whole no killing thing is how most heros justify themselves not needing to be registered.

If we register heroes, and hold them accountable like police, (Remember this is fantasy, so idealized police) then lethal force becomes fine when necessary.

PPPPPPPPPUUUUURRRRRRUUUUUUUUUSSSSUUUUUUUUUU UUUULLLLLTTTTTTRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=XvR-kTUad6U

Then get the police or judge to do it. They can legally kill the Joker. Why does it have to be Batman?