ROY MOORE: EARTH IS 6,000 YEARS OLD

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/01/roy_moore_re_elected_in_alabama_ten_commandments_supreme_court_chief_justice.html

The rural and suburban retard meme was real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The rural and suburban retard meme was real
Surely you mean the USA meme?

Steve Bannon is intentionally trying to destroy everything.

He's a communist. A controlled opposition.

Maybe it is 6000 years old, I mean look at the "scientists" we have.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

PROVE IT AINT

The universe only exists because we perceive it, and it can be argued that because the ego was developing around that time, then the universe technically began then. Quantum experiments have shown that the past is determined upon analysis.

If god wanted Earth to look 6000 years old he could. Instead he makes it look like billions, which he can do being god and all, in order to hide proof of existence. Faith don't work if there's concrete proof.

its not 6,000 its more like 200,000 years

Well, the oldest known major building in history is about 12000 years old, so that alone invalidates the 6000 year angle.

And plenty of human cultures date back tens of thousands of years.

Also, most biology knowledge stronglyu points towards the fact that complex life has been around for many millions of years.

ROY MOORE: FLINSTONES WAS A HISTORICAL DOCUMENTARY

carbon dating is increasingly inaccurate after the 1000 year window

Show me the deed where it says this so called major building is from 10000 BC
Nope?
NO PROOFS

Yabba dabba dooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY GO!!!!!!!!!!

Go and look up what Leninism means you dumb fuck.

>Left: Check out this new religion called WORSHIP NIGGER COCK, DESTROY YOUR RACE, CLIMATE EARTHMOTHER IS MAD, NO BORDERS NOW
>Right: Earth is 6k years old, let's get back to reproducing ourselves and not importing the world, fags aren't helping
>Left: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>doesn't understand +-1000 margin of error

They can't because they go buy whatever clay shards and other artifacts are found because the testing of stone is super expensive, so they usually just guess.

Lenin's main idea is simply the adoption of an intellectual vanguard to lead a popular movement. That was Lenin's contribution to Marxism, but his idea can be applied elsewhere.

Christianity was created by literal jews to destroy the white race.

>Christianity is going to destroy the white race
>better open the borders for nigger cock instead
die kike die

>better open the borders for nigger cock instead

Where I say that? The only people fighting for that are Christians

Evengical Christians for the most part.

>this post
O SHIT NIGGA WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF DAT

Though I do have a theory that Adam and Eve is a memory of our collective unconscious about the first mixing of Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal that gave birth to all modern races except the blacks. Evidence suggests that this mixing occurred in the Sinai Peninsula (which would have been super green and lush back then), which is also supposedly the physical location of the Garden of Eden.

It also explains why there were already people on Earth when God threw them out of Eden (NIGGERS!).

Niggers in the US are the most Christian Americans around.

>whites build empires to rival the romans and experience multiple golden ages while Christian, only to slow down when they come to a late stage where all empires, regardless of religion, have struggled and collapsed

well that plan backfired pretty gloriously didn't it

Dude fuck off. Atheists are the biggest cuckold nigger-worshipping faggots in existence. That's like saying that Democrats are patriotic and pro-American.

See

STEVE BANNON SAID HE WANTED A FUCKING BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION YOU IMBECILE!

How did they pull of such a massive heist...

Empires used by the jews to steal our wealth and create their enthnostate of Israel.

its true

wait, andrew was a kike?

>dinosaurs dated to be 20,000 years old
>margin of error DD

How the fuck do you figure the ego developed 6000 years ago? Humanity was already tens of thousands of years old

The Earth is a 6,000 year old flat board

>I was only pretending to be retarded: the thread

endless plane or domed?

it doesnt matter endgame is all that matters

No. Roy Moore is a fucking terrible person who is quite simply a moron. He ran against Luther Strange who is radioactively corrupt so the shitbag Moore won the election.

Alabama fag here and I god damn hate this state sometimes. Moore uses invincible ignorance just like the Bible thumpers I know in Walker County.

Fuck Moore, fuck strange, fuck Christian bible thumpers to the hell they pretend to believe in.

Lol me and my team hacked the election with Russian malware, and you will neber know who we are LMAO

Don't care about his religious views.
CHAOS
CANDIDATE

>Don't care about his religious views.

Religion is the only thing these fuckers care about. That's why they bend over for Israel.

That badger is right you know.

That why we don't use carbon dating for that time period idiot.

Moore is so chaos he was fired from his cushy state Supreme Court job because he erected a shitty Ten Commandments statue and tried to virtue signal to conservative christians.

He then got fired as a county judge so he could virtue signal to conservative christians.

He then wins an election against a corrupt candidate by virtue signaling so hard it became a larp.

Fuck this gay earth.

>The only people fighting for that are Christians
((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I like what he pulled that got him thrown off the bench, then re elected to the same seat. People like him Don't care about the reason it happened, the 10 commandments and gay marriage opposition, but he stood up to the federal government and got his job back. Stuck it to them and they couldn't do shit about it.

I'm from Alabama, should I be worried?

Guess all those Liberians at my church before going atheist didn't exist. All these churches want pews.

Bannon is a civic nationalist who doesn't see race, he wants all these subhumans in our country. He also supports DACA.

and he is going to win again because democrats can't seem to read the political landscape. He got his judge seat back for the same reason. They didn't anticipate it and thought they had it in the bag.

Moore abused his position at the state to leverage his virtue signaling. Then he did it again. This isn't a virtue.

Moore is a loose cannon who doesn't seem to have any strategic thinking ability but rode a lucky break to a promotion.

The guy is "Alabama Taliban" incarnate.

plumpfenheimer btfo

>Alabama fag here
Do you fuck your sister?

>I'm from Alabama, should I be worried?

Moore will turn America over to Israeli sovereignty. You ready to die for Israel goy?

>He got his judge seat back for the same reason.

Which he lost again.

Yes :D

>The guy is "Alabama Taliban" incarnate.

And I thought Rick Santroum was a nutter.

Kinda. He was adopted into a Jewish family, but he isn't one by blood.

Sister fucking got boring, drinking shitty beer and whining about modern country music is more interesting.

I agree.

All this 'it's not 6,000 years old' crap is just assumption based on political/religious preferences
It can be 6,000 years old if it wants
Nobody knows in a scientific sense
6,000 is likely more accurate than the committee arranged dates the (((academics))) spin

What an idiot, everyone knows the Earth was destroyed in 2012 and we are all just trapped in a dream.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddd

Plot twist, the moon is a spaceship piloted by an advanced race that created earth and seeded it with life.

It is possibly younger than that. Soon the earth will expand again causing great cataclysms.

Are we surprised? No.

Hee-hee
NASA is certain that the moon is way too big for the gravity it creates and consequently is hollow
There's lots of other NASA science stuff to suggest that too
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

Young-Earth Creationists are real in the U.S.

Is this a surprise?

These same people who clung to their bibles and their guns built the country.

:/