Ritsu a best.

>its been 15 years since k-on aired
>STILL cant be topped

why is it, lads?

>nichijou aired 75 years ago
>still hasn't been topped

how?

nichijou is literally 100 years ahead of its time

I'd give her any needs she requires. However, as payment, she needs to hug me every now and then.
Considering her personality, she probably wouldn't mind.

Marvelous!

so squishy...

>you will never watch the 2130 go-soccer world cup

why live?

superior coming through

Oyasumi Yui.

Reincarnate as a little 2D girl.

KEEP IT UP

Yui on the top row of the keyboard. Right next to OP.

>Yui on any page but the first
This injustice must be remedied.

>Yui not wearing a top and looking at her crotch while being photographed by Ritsu!

>that look on Ui's face
I want to have both the Hirasawa sisters so bad

Yui back on the front page!

what did she mean by this?

>my sister tells me that I'm special

Yea they have some cute moments.

I really want to put Yui in a life threatening situation, just to see her genuinely plea for mercy

"Fun things are fun" is my mantra

Your fetishes are leaking

it's not the only thing leaking

I still haven't watched the movie. I've had the file on my computer since the subs came out

Azusa>Mio>Yui>Ritsu>Mugi>others

All keions are best. But in the end Ritsu became my favorite.
You never will though. Also

>2016
>Having mommy issues

Someone post shy Ritsu or Ritsu with bangs, its cute.

Sure thing.

I want to shove my nose into Yui's tights/pantyhose-clad crotch while Ui sits on the back of my head.

>all the keions have different sock lengths
>none of them have thighhighs
Why do they have such great taste?

Yui is cute

Yui is the best, like all Kyoani girls that wear black tights/pantyhose

Such a great actress

>all the keions have different sock lengths

Interesting I never notice that before but I picked Ep 1 S2 to check and is trued.

>Tacking two different roles in one day and with only a few minutes to enter in character

Amazing.

To the next level

Peace! Peace!

I'm sure this show got user's into so many fetishes.

You did support them by buying their music, right?

>From the school in Japan

That looks expensive. Especially the Vinyls.

HTT is one on my favorite fictional bands, along with GiDeMo!

>epiphone

Nigga wtf

Oh god my heart.

Maybe is a "what if Ritsu never mentioned haggling for her drum set" scenario.

>selfie stick

Yui! You aren't... on the front page?! I'll save you!

She's a teenaged girl, my dude.

I still need the second box set...some day maybe.

>tfw she's a cake by now
>tfw time waits for no one
;_;

She's not a cake yet, I don't think
She was 18 in 2009, right? That would put her at 25 now.

animu girls don't age user. they will stay cute highschool girls for eternity

>HE HASN'T HEARD OF K-ON COLLEGE

Nah by that logic many beloved anime characters should be death by now but see selfie sticks didn't even existed back when the show firs aired. The time passes but they remain the same. Sadly the same cant be said about us.

I'm an anime only fag

Dude, you're missing out. The manga is much less innocent (but still not completely lewd) than the anime. The mangaka knows what's up dude

Good for him that was terrible and not because of their age but because all those pointless new characters. I doubt even old Kyoani could had fixed that mess specially that short haired bitch.

Also it looks like Yui is doing the Chaika "mwee" face here

>reading

user... Don't tell me... Did you watch the dub?

Honestly I don't think reading subs or even understanding the characters would really be necessary to enjoy or understand K-on.

>not streaming the dub on youtube

If you were to go by what the wiki says, she would be 24, making her a little bit more than 3 years older than I am

Why'd you post this twice

You are not missing much. Azusa is replaced by another tsundere but unlike Azusa who was was strict but with good intentions the new one is just mean and wants to see the girls fail. Also unlike Azusa who loved music the new girl is in a band just to get the dick of a guy that rejected her in highschool.

The comedy is also out of place. The lighthearted tone is replaced with a more goofy comedy like someone flying across the room after getting punched.

But the worst part is that the character dynamics are ruined by separating the original 4 into subgroups with the new characters. Now this would be interesting if wasn't for the fact that the new girls are so boring that I don't even remember their names.

I approve

Shouldn't the girls have boyfriends at that point? I mean being all virginal and shit is cute when a girl is in highschool but once they go to college they start looking like cakes in the making.

Well the manga is very yuri like (all girls college) and the only girls that are interested in guys end up humiliated so no boyfriends there. The anime is less yuri but never explored their college life.

I don't really care as long they are happy but it would feel weird since the show was never about romantic relationships. But look at a Shirobako all the girls are already graduated/working in the anime industry but none of them give a cake like feel.

I fucked up the transparency by forgetting to turn off the white background layer, and the filename was related

Already time for another one of these threads?

>gibson fag
>only got gitta because richfag friend
>younger sister better at everything

I mean, I like her, but you guys give her way too much credit. Mugi, Mio and catgirl are obviously better choices. Damn, even Ui would be a better choice.

>That little jump before she falls

This too cute.

Maybe.

Yknow this show is absolute trash and I acknowledge it as so, but for some reason I can't stop watching it

I like mugi

Maybe you can't stop watching because it's not trash.

nah, I watched fairy tail too and knew that was trash

there's some value in casual watchability

Why is the value of casual watchablity any different than other types of value?

It's not trash.

Her reactions to seeing dogs are basically the same as mine, her behavior is cute, and she wears those tights/pantyhose. She doesn't have to be perfect, and besides, one Yui gets you a free Ui as an added bonus.

yui's legs turn me on

So we should stop liking a girl because you say so? Is ok if you like the other keions more but I am not going to shit on them just because you think they are better and I am not going to stop loving Yui either.

>I-Is not like I think you are a good show I just can't stop watching you baka!

sorry m8 u waifu is shit.
just kidding, no problemo dawg, I didn't want to sound like an asshole was just a friendly waifu smearing banter.
Just like death devil, just pretending, you know?
Don't take it so seriously

What can I say she makes me happy.

I like how goofy, friendly and sweet she is. How in her own clumsy way tries to help like when Ritsu was mad that she was always in the background and she brought all kind of crap from her house to make her happy. How she is not shy to show how much she loves someone but can be moved to tears when she is the target of affection. How she knows that she is not very good but practices with her guitar every night until she falls sleep. Sure she is far from perfect in fact she as a lot of defects but that is what I like about her.

This show is top-tier SoL. It's only considered trash by people who don't like SoL

It's ok when 2D girls do it, they look cute.

I had a similar experience not because I thought it was trash buy I couldn't figure why I was so exited to see a show a bunch of silly girls doing mundane things. I don't even consider any of them my waifu is just like watch them have fun together.