Nigger Love Thread

Where fellow other niggers lovers at? I know Sup Forums wants to get some of that chocolate ass

not gonna lie I'd let her fart on my forehead

delete this

You gonna post any more?

id let her fart on your forehead too.

Post more women fit for colonizing.

Now.

What's wrong whitey? Butthurt that your women can't compete?

Half black girls are GOAT-tier

>literally had a colonial empire
>fucking created brazil
>no thick negresses anywhere to be seen
>all we got is fucking goblins

pol always has the best Negress threads

MOOODDDSSS

It's funny how I would abandon my belief system just to colonize her butthole

I'll take a loyal black qt over a dishonest blue eyed thot any day.

Mods are on my side. They need fap material just like the rest of these faggots

That's because you're a nerd virign

You're a good wingman, user.

why that kind of hair? Why are blacks obsessed with european features?

Been dating an Igbo dimepiece for the past month and a half. It's been interesting, though there are certain cultural hurdles; humor and language differences in particular. She's very intelligent, family oriented, and is pretty sincere in unusual ways.

If things don't end up working out, I can say with great certainty that will never be able to go back to black American women. The class gap is jarring.

true true

makes me happy bestiality is legal in canada

Hnnnnuuuugggghhhhh I would eat that ass like I was starving. i bet she fucks like an absolute beast too.

The mods on Sup Forums suck ass.

Fuck you Blondie.

Ok, let's be real here.
Not only do you have the most retarded genes to ever grace this Earth, but, you're also a WOMAN!

How utterly pathetic, and sad too, you must have done something wrong in your past life to be reborn as the dumbest human in existence.

Black pussy was MADE for Big White COCK

My anscestors would agree to that no doubt

Sexy af

QUEENGS

Just found out I'm 21% West African through my Ancestry.com DNA Results. What do

make rap music

>horse pussy
Literally perfect

who let Sup Forums out of the basement?

>How to farm for (You)'s, the post.

>this thread

In all seriousness this is Sup Forums because Sup Forumsacks can't keep their shit out of that board so they come here and post BLACKED or similar treads.

A pretty black girl is like a pretty trap - sure, it might look nice right now, and you could be inclined to fuck it, but beneath all the chemicals and makeup, there is something disgusting.

What is this disgusting subhuman doing here?
That skin color truly isn't right.
You need to change young man, it'll be bad if you fall for the negress meme.

Holy shit.

>it's another "look at these blacks with white features" thread

Nigger Please.

Bantu must die.

Reminder that black females are 70x more likely to carry STDs than a white woman

Reminder that Mulatto children have 10-20 lower IQ points than a white child

Reminder that dumb mixed race welfare mongrels are what the kikes want

saws pls

Reminder that statistics given without a reputable source are just projections of the person giving them.

not an argument

nice horsepucci

You don't need much of an argument to point out that statistics are worthless without data.

you mean nu-Sup Forums old Sup Forums was pol-lite

Reminder that you can not get a STD if you capture your black slave while she is still a virgin child.

Reminder that Mulatto children have 10-20 higher IQ points than a black child.

Reminder that once you impregnate a black girl, she is less likely to be impregnated by a black father, and that the half-breeds will dominate the full-blooded niggers in the ghettos, impregnating the women and turning the men into cucks.

you're a projection I made to feel better about myself. It worked.

Chloe Lamb

>Reminder that Mulatto children have 10-20 higher IQ points than a black child
But that is an outright lie. Black and Mulatto children raised by upper class whites still regress to the mean.

Racemixers should be hanged.

black people never invented any-

You are really stupid.
Also, while it is wrong for a woman to breed with someone carrying inferior genes, a male should always impregnate lesser beings if he can do so at no cost - being a mother makes females more likely to care about their future, which leads to better decisions that benefit everybody.

Who is this cock farmer?

any Cassidy banks fans

went to school with her

nothing special

gtfo kike sage fag

yeah, I enjoy seeing people who don't quite get the one drop rule try to say she's white, then everyone else in the comments section is like "haha no you idiot she's obviously black"

the fucking ironing

how does any of that stay uninfected

Never post my webm of Chloe lamb ever again

God, Nigger shills are out in full force tonight aren't they?

>Dat perfect pussy
What sex robots will look like.webm

WHYYYYY!?

checking in!

Why did I click on this?

Even the "attractive" nigger women are ugly as fuck.

>inb4 hurr durr they have a big azzz
Grow the fuck up.

You know why you clicked on this

>mfw

/thread

>average score for both tests
Sneaky anarcho-nigger, why don't you just show the adult test? Is it because it would completely btfo you?

Please give nigger pussy.

South Africa and Zimbabwes full of them.
They all talk about how much they hate blacks yet when you ask them if they've fucked a black Ive never heard a no answer.
Bloody hypocrites the lot of them.

Actually, it makes my point even stronger.

OP stop hiding your Croatian flag.

mmmmmmm. i can taste the melanin steamin offa dat one! daayyyuuum! bitch's all glistenin with melanin.
gone get me somma dat!
and you can know that!

Sorry my man, I just don't see how this is possible given the reality of the world. Carribbeans above 90 (any other look shows me closer to 70) mixed race with higher than pure white, it just doesn't make any logical sense.

please mods, do not take down this thread. i'm only going to be up for another half hour or two and i've waited on a thread like this all night. goddamit mods, if you take this from /user/ i will be very grumpy for an undetermined amount of time.

cuck