twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My name's Joshua. It's Hebrew.

None at all "user"

ah common fuck like it matters

>David

literally King Jew

My name is in Gaelic. Celtic AF senpai

This desu.
When our kike overlords truly take over the world, will they let me off easy for having this name?

biblical names do not always mean jewish what the hell, they're the same 80 miles. of course common names have common origins, we can't all be called jwaegerstewgen

Ayyy

>Miraculous blossoming of his rod
It could be worse, user

My name's literally Pericles. Kikes and t*rks BTFO

My first and last name are pure English. My middle name is James, which there is a kike version of (Jacob). But obviously it's a Christian name (King James bible, Jesus brother, etc)

potato nigger with a wop name... I'm good.

nice data collection thread, faggot.

>Elijah

Oy vey.

Mohammed. Not jewish at all

English / German / Irish.
Name is Anglo-Saxon as eff. Literally no other versions in other languages where it could've come from or been influenced by somewhere else. Not even Norse or contemporary German. Just Anglo-Saxon.
Didn't know how to feel about having such a rare name when I was younger, but now I really like it.

So 0% desert malarkey.

At least my first name is Germanic. Wew

congrats user.

>Balázs
from Greek Βλάσιος

Believe it or not but my name means literally "non-jewish".

>nice data collection thread
If you notice, nobody's giving their name unless it's common enough to be irrelevant as far as identifiers go.

>schlomo schekelstein
im pretty white it seems

All four of my names are European in origin. One of them is even Basque.

All of my sons' names will be Hebrew prophets.

joshua is literally "jesus" aka yeshua

Get on my level.

confirmed for Jew

I always chuckle to myself whenever I meet someone with one of those names.

Nico

From the Greek name Νιkολαος (Nikolaos) which meant "victory of the people" from Greek νιkη (nike) "victory" and λαος (laos) "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop from Anatolia who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, as well as Greece and Russia. He formed the basis for the figure known as Santa Claus (created in the 19th century from Dutch Sinterklaas), the bringer of Christmas presents.

Due to the renown of the saint, this name has been widely used in the Christian world. It has been common in England since the 12th century, though it became a bit less popular after the Protestant Reformation. The name has been borne by five popes and two czars of Russia.

>patron saint of merchants

worship me shekel counting fucks

>Check my first and last name
>Not jewish at all
>phew
>tfw I remember my middle name is Daniel

Michael - it's hebrew.

But Michael is also the Patron Saint of Germany
>Because Michael fights against Satan

Probably Jewish according to Sup Forums

Hebrew first name English last name

Moshe. Is that Jewish?

Hebrew first name so somewhat Jewish, Bloody christfags.

Norman surname and middle name.

Augustine is a masculine given name derived from the Latin word augere, meaning "to increase." The Latin form Augustinus is developed from Augustus which means "venerable" and was a title given to Roman emperors.

Lukrecijus
Rare as fuck, sounds pretty dumb to me but people seem to be very interested once they hear it. Its also Latin

Bow before me

Fuck your data mining faggot

Why in the fuck didn't Joseph Goebbels change his name?

Shlomo here.

Anglo Menace reporting.

How does data mining work anyway?

>tfw I write this and totally feel naive...

Richard, it's white as far as I know.

If the anglo-saxon-norman-franks had names that meant things other than swamp, tree, or flower I wouldn't mind avoiding the Anglicised versions of Hebrew names.

But they don't. So Anglicised versions of Hebrew names it is.

God is my judge

Mamhoud. Swedish babes love it

Feels good man.

my second name is abraham

and he deemed you not worthy

this is an info collectathon thread

either way my son is named Augustus.

Tomorrow shall be a brighter day!

>Means "victory" in Latin, being borne by the Roman goddess of victory. It is also a feminine form of VICTORIUS. This name was borne by a 4th-century saint and martyr from North Africa.
>Though in use elsewhere in Europe, the name was very rare in the English-speaking world until the 19th century, when Queen Victoria began her long rule of Britain. She was named after her mother, who was of German royalty. Many geographic areas are named after the queen, including an Australian state and a Canadian city.

as for myself...

Andrew

Pronunciation of Andrew [an-drew]▼ as a boys' name (also used less commonly as girls' name Andrew) is pronounced AN-droo. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Andrew is "man, warrior". English form of the Greek name Andreas. Biblical: the first chosen of the 12 apostles. Saint Andrew is the patron saint of Scotland and Russia. The "Saint Andrew's Cross", representing Scotland, appears on the flag of the United Kingdom. See also Andino, Jedrek, and Kendrew. American Presidents Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson; industrialist Andrew Carnegie; Prince Andrew, Duke of York; actors Andy Devine, Andy Griffith, Andy Garcia; artists Andrew Wyeth, and Andy Warhol; baseball player Andruw Jones.

>ASSOCIATED WITH greek, warrior, biblical, saint, scotland, prince (king), duke (noble)

not even a little jewish, desu

Double dose of Jewry here, unfortunately. But it's not some shit like Ezra or Jonah at least. Also how do you not know already that Aaron is a biblical name?

Found the Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_(name)

>Comes from the greek name "Theodōros"
>Which means "God-Given"

Tits or GTFO.

>Name means "Victory"
I don't think its very Jewish, seeing its literally "Sieg".

My name is GENTILE, burgerstein.
Also, Italy has an extremely low presence of jewish people overall.

My name is Sean. About as Goyish as they come

>Mateusz is a Polish given name, equivalent to Hebrew names Matityahu and Matthew, meaning "gift of Yahweh".
>tfw tallest in my family
thanks yahweh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz

got the slavic version of "Theodoros" over here. Also, it can also be translated into "gift from god" in some areas.

(((Sarah)))

See

Robert, cannot find evidence of a jew ever having it

Tits or GTFO.

>why do I bother? it's always some fat larping cunt

>Boris is a male name of Bulgarian origin
0%

italy was build by jews in the middle and modern ages

Lol did you add the romanian guy among the nordics?
Now that's a delusion!

first name is latin
middle name is greek
confirmation name is hebrew

weak bait, memeflag

>mfw my fucking parents named me levi even tho i'm white as snow

>name literally means christian
feelsgoodtbh

>Sindri
>comes from an old word for 'sparks'
>something about the guy who made Mjölnir
not awfully jewish

>levi
Not bad. I also have anime name, but I share name with loli

honeypot

change it if you want 490€
not that much tbqh

100% germanic name + last name

Nobody is giving their DNA here, what does anybody would want to do with some supposed names of random people on the internet?

I'm named after the grim reaper.

So pretty fucking jewish I guess.

>Justin
latin name feels good man

this
as if some government agency has a hard time getting your info if they want to

>if you're calling this a honeypot you're probably wearing tinfoil mittens

I share my name with the river Jordan... turns out my name is Hebrew, huh, learn something new every day

youtube.com/watch?v=po_FqB0ygUU

Dont even care if this is some info fishing shit

David unite !

I'm an aspiring screenwriter and had honestly considered changing my last name to Steinberg on my scripts before submission.

>jason

Semites btfo

POST YOUR FIRST NAME GOYIM SO WE CAN TRACE YOUR IP

-FBI

i'm in

My father's family were Catholic Irish, so religious names are the go to in our senpai. They're pretty common in the UK, I never think of them as Jewish, just Christian.
All my sons have names from the Bible.

you guys realize all these "Jewish" names are all heavily Romanized and don't mean anything in Hebrew right?

>mfw pure european first and last name but 1/8th pajeet blood

well...

Samuel (/ˈsæm.juː.əl/;[1] Hebrew: שְׁמוּאֵל, Modern Shmu'el, Tiberian Šəmûʼēl; Arabic: صموئيل Ṣamuil; Greek: Σαμουήλ Samouēl; Latin: Samuel), is a leader of ancient Israel in the Books of Samuel in the Hebrew Bible. He is also known as a prophet by Christians and Muslims, and is mentioned in the second chapter of the Qur'an, although not by name.[2]

His status, as viewed by rabbinical literature, is that he was the last of the Hebrew Judges and the first of the major prophets in the Land of Israel. According to the text of the Books of Samuel, he also anointed the first two kings of the Kingdom of Israel, Saul and David.

Yeah that's pretty Jewish.

((( Jonathan )))

My first name is 'Hitler'. I think I'm good.

Does this mean im a le based anglo?

>they are literally asking us for our names now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk