Slow sub releases

whats going on with fansubs, kuromukuro and macross delta late again this week is there no other group willing to release not half a week late?

Other urls found in this thread:

ggkthx.org/2016/06/macross-delta-12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sub guy is playing games or something

How new are you? This wait is basically nothing. Be thankful we're even getting good subs in this age where fansub groups only rip the translation from crunchyroll.

i think when a fansuber is lazy playing games and no one else is subbing its ok to give them shit, this isnt an issue of quality subs its one of no subs so whats the point of bringing up the crunchyroll situation

>fansub groups only rip the translation from crunchyroll.
But that is evidently not the case with shows that aren't on CR or funi or hulu or wherever.

Look at this post fellow oldfags.
Look at it... and remember.

Did not even mention flying witch.
Damn those CR subs are bad.
Even as a non native english speaker I see mistakes in their subs.
Also how in some sentences characters call another by their name and in the translation it is totaly lost.

Anyone know if someone has taken interest in the Drifters OVA?

1st world problem.

Remember when fansubs took at least a week to sub an episode?

GG's translator was unfortunately killed in Orlando's tragic shooting.

Kek

ggkthx.org/2016/06/macross-delta-12/
>Hopefully Kuromukuro will beout in the next few days. The translator working on it has been busy.

>why are the people that kindly put effort into translating my chinese cartoons for free taking so long?

At least be grateful gg isn't being gg.

>GG
>GOOD
pick one.

You fags bitched about CR/Funi and wanted your good ol fansubs. Well, there you have it.What's the matter, you want your release to be as fast as CR/Funi etc now?

I remember when I waited around 8 month or more for a series to be picked up/continued.

Why the fuck would people do pointless extra work when gg's going to put it out two days later anyway? Especially when a bunch of people will just wait for gg anyway. A few days is not a big enough wait for people to get off their asses and organize their own subbing over it.

People are never happy.

More like the internet isn't made of one person. Crunchy are still far better than the speedsubs we used to get, and if people want to wait then there is usually a group that are willing to touch the more popular stuff up for BD releases. Just a shame it's usually FFF.

Join the Gaki no Tsukai fanclub, where subs are 6 months late.

>Drifters OVA
NIGHT OF FIRE

So, now that the dust has settled and fan subbing is completely dead, how do you guys feel about CR?

Macross is up

Still waiting for Kinnikuman.

Crunchyroll translations are fine. However, making anime easier to watch has done nothing but bring a pox of normalfags upon the fanbase.

Pretty good. Most shows come out during the early hours of the morning so it's nice to have new stuff to watch when I wake up thanks to HS and RSS.

God this is why I dont translate. Why can't we all just be good boys, be patient, and say thank you like preschoolers. Are you less morally advanced than a preschooler!?

It's not like you're paying for these subs
So why complain?

>only 2 days has past
>slow
Fuck off

Oh, no... you have to wait a few more days... whever shall you do?

>good subs
>gg

2nd-cour Key Visual

2nd-cour Key Visual

>tfw headband faggot replaced based Tom

I know flying witch is delayed a week or something but where the fuck is my shitty endride?

Also delayed.

was he kill?

>Be thankful we're even getting good subs

It's gg.

>This wait is basically nothing

It's been four days. Six hours was the norm before CR took over, and back when .ass files were a thing it didn't even take that long.

Tom is good, besides, matures never show up in this show's poster.

>Six hours was the norm before CR took over

apologies for being late. like I mentioned in the post, the tler for this show has been busy. hopefully it can get back on track next week?

I know the non English anime scene is alive and well. They may not have the infrastructure to keep things seeded or available but they do keep releasing things. remember the Jinsei thing, the Spanish group knocked that shit out weekly while we waited months for subs.

So is he free now.

well, the thing with Kuromukuro is that I don't even know who the translator is. he just drops off a really good script every week to someone I know and we work from there. it sounds like there has been an emergency this past few days and he'll be free sometime this week? we'll see. it's not like you have other choices anyway (yet)!

How let Macross Delta's tler save episode 11.

*How about

LITERALLY SINBAD, but that's ok. I'm perfectly contempt with waiting since my dumbass can't translate anything yet. I respect subbers and they have their own lives to live too you know. Be grateful your fat weeaboo ass gets anything to begin with

LOL

Dunno I watch it spanish, speedsubs are out a couple hours after airing and good subs a few hours after that

So netflix version when?

Someone came out and subbed episode 8 and 9 out of nowhere. Not perfect, but better than nothing.

HOWNEW.RU

On what planet was 6 hours the norm? Oh, mean the shitty speedsubs that had more then half the lines wrong? Yeah... I sure miss THOSE times.

He's probably talking about the time when translations were already readily available to fansubbers and there were plenty of groups that enjoyed delivering an easy product.

I've been watching the fansubbing secene for more then 10 years now. There was NEVER a time where good subs were available 6 hours after airing in Japan. This just never happened. Speedsubs like YourMom, yeah, but not actual good subs.

Spoiler key frame from PA's recruiting video.

Why don't you do it then?

>Six hours was the norm
Are you shitting me? 6 hours has never been the norm. If the fastest subs came out withing 24 hours we would have been happy.

Do you pay for the fansubs? No, so you have no right to complain and give them shit. Jesus ungrateful cunts like you are the scum in the world. Expect everyone to do work for you and then complains when something is late.

If you hate waiting so much why dont you learn Japanese and sub them yourself? But let me guess, you're too lazy?

If you don't pay people, don't expect much.

Six hours was always an exception, like when Geass was in full on trainwreck mode in s2, those were some seriously fast subs.

But normal subs under 12 hours was amazing, within 24 was pretty good, within 3 days was the norm.

Man NUNs apologists who cry for Windermere blood and never gave them the benefit of the doubt in their claims on who nuked them sure don't get what the franchise is all about. NUNs is willing to bomb Ragna ruins that could wreck the planet without Ragan consent. It could be possible the King is right on who nuked them