Convince me that the UK isn't better than the USA at anything

Convince me that the UK isn't better than the USA at anything.
Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild#Waterloo_legend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i seem to be a lot better at not having my door kicked in and getting arrested because i posted the wrong, right of center opinion about muslims on social media. that to me is a pretty horrifying though and an example of a society that i immediately would NOT want to live in or be a part of. that's none of my business tho, right??

Your king is a pedo and wants you dead by the sword of Islam and hand of the Jew.

I'll just leave this here.

It most definitely is your business and I for one would thank you for making an issue out of every min of every day. Take a look at UK political forums, they have gone to shit since everybody is forced to self censor. How the fuck can you debate anything when you are hamstrung by PC.

i know it's my business, i was just referencing that stupid kermit the frog meme. didn't feel like digging it up to post the image.

yeah it's awful dude. i sympathize with your plight. unfortunately it seems that we here in the USA might not be too far behind you. the political left is pushing really hard to silence much of our speech and even outlaw certain views and opinions. they've always been that way, but they're so emboldened now.

DON'T BE LOONY BIN THAT SPOONY

"Keep losing them"
What the hell are they doing with the teaspoons?

cooking marijhanas probably

Healthcare.
Just try and defend the NHS.

At least I'm not British

*blocks your path*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild#Waterloo_legend

idiots

The US doesn't get terrorist attacks in their capital on a daily basis...

>bin it
>part and parcel
>"asian" men

I feel bad for him as all the workout, education, money, etc..could ever get his hair back naturally.

We AMERICANS have guns, you don't, Muslims are taking your country over, oh yea we have guns you yellow tooth cucks don't.

Being armed as a check on the government. Not letting in a horde of subSaharan Muslim invaders.

Brits we like you and accept you have an unjustified superiority complex, but no one actually thinks you are better than the USA. For all of its downsides the UK is far more cucked than the states, despite being more homogeneous...which is extremely disturbing. The rest of Europe thinks you're trash and even Canada is less cucked.

Having an aircraft carrier with planes on it.

Murica is better at cowardice which is why Kim is humiliating you on the world stage.

We made good music, that people like pic related knocked off.

The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Led Zeppelin

They were pretty good at Rock and Roll in their time.

Of course I don't even think boomers listen to Rock any more.

The fuck is that?

>despite being more homogeneous

They are like the Washington State of the AngloSphere...

>no islamic terrorism
>5000 people sufferred from terrorist gas attack in tokyo subway
>it is ok only islamic terrorism is evil

I can't the UK is better at everything. Just as you said.

its not a handgun if it has a stock u.k cuck shit

Tokyo doesn't have lying Mason crisis actors trying to start a race war. Many of the big incidents in Britain were fake as fuck. All the "terror" attacks this year were. The news as as real as any soap opera or comedy show.