youtube.com/watch?v=v_C5tLNPbTM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/saudi-arabia-allow-women-drive/
youtube.com/watch?v=nhBUs35-UdE
youtube.com/watch?v=mpm4v2OiOvo
thereligionofpeace.com/
youtu.be/B9sN5zyPZDs
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how? will you get elected as congressmen and the president? (you can have eu).

Hypothetically, let's say a bomb is accidently released and we all wake up to see a vast emptiness aroynd what used to be the magic cube? What then?

i know this is bait, but i am unironically open to islam. fuck christianity at this point. you can be a complete degenerate but if you accept jesus are you saved? fuck that. what's the point of even being a good person if some pedo/sodomite/murder can get in just by "accepting christ"? leads to a society of decadence which can be seen all across the west.

so you just dont care about human freedom and will? you like being forced to do things?

you're getting used by the jews and soon feminism will metastasize inside your culture. you'll get hit even worse than the west did. jews are your enemy, not europeans.

My god you guys are fucking ugly

Hello Sup Forums
We need to stop the harassing and islamic hate on this site.

The racism of muslim is just fear of the unknown
Did you know Islam is the religion of peace?
All the muslim hate is so fucking stupid and ignorant
The christians are 10 x worse when it comes to religious killing.

This is the LAST warning from me, a servant of Allah or you will be sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_C5tLNPbTM

wow, less people than would attend a football game, I'm real fuckin scared fag boi

You know you can't beat the jews, right?

Islam will take over the Earth!
>lifts ban on female driving

you will be the first to be sacrificed into the cube.

sand niggers gotta nig

Don't push us, goat fucker.

How about thinking for yourself and not following some skyfaggot?

Are you a legit lawfag? That's sad.

Get the heck out of here

No Muslim would say this without adding إن شاء الله

>muh democracy

It is pandora's box. yes, i support some measures to restrict people's freedoms for the good of society.

Take over the Earth? You can't even take over the fucking middle east without fracturing into sects and eating eachother up.

>inbred
>balding
>fat
>unibrow
>dead eyes
>worshiping a rock from centuries ago while surrounded by modern technology brought in from the west
>captcha: terreno city
mudslime city confirmed

and who decides whats restricted and whats not?

Sorry to interrupt, but I have the same question.

ha i am in your land now, spreading islam to your people i am on facebook find me.

>he is balding

The magnificent

Oy vey, great post goyim, I'll give you all the shekels!!!

answer me

Islam didn't even invent the lights that allow you to see so you can take a picture with your smart phone.

Shalom brother, look at this lovely jewess I'm schlonging.

Trips, what does Kek mean by this?

Oooo that's a keeper.

>i am unironically open to islam
>i
I don't doubt it, shitskin

Well maybe if you weren't such a fucking pussy and did something about it? Like run for office, write an article, tell a friend, or, at the very least, speak up at the fucking dinner table. Be honest and quit hiding.

I too ask this question. What happens if one were to say,

N U K E T H E C U B E

I doubt it. She don't have enough legs. And she's over the age of nine.

>carrying a head
why

>*fights internally*

Who would win?

>9 Gorgillian Islam

or

>1 German MG42 with unlimited ammo?

>hey shill what about this
>cccc geting fucked aej
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/saudi-arabia-allow-women-drive/

youtube.com/watch?v=nhBUs35-UdE

that might be the gayest gif i have seen on Sup Forums in my 10 years here. not only is there no movement, but its just utterly retarded. islam is like the smelly homeless guy sitting next to you on public transit. cant tell him to get off and theres no other seat.
if ever the middle eastern conflicts end the reasonable europeans will send you back to your shitholes that you will rebuild. pray that nationalism does not arise in europe. you will literally become second class citizens.

we can take cues from several of the abrahamic regions about morality. some adjustments because of the times we are living in.

it all comes down to preserving the family unit. so removing feminist ideologies, etc.

does the guy launch into the air and dive bomb down onto people? looks like the people right next to him dont get hurt. what is that thing that falls from the cieling?

You're a bunch of goat fucking faggots. Sage this bait.

Why would you come to heaven and bring your hell with you? Are you that retarded? If you like shariah so much, why wouldn't you silmply live where shariah is in charge today instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=mpm4v2OiOvo

a crane

Hey Habibi, drinking urine only cures dehydration after a long goatfucking session in the desert. But keep drinking it by all means.

>t. Pedophile

Don't pretend like you don't have a side-goat chained up in your basement.

so who decides what gets removed and what doesnt? a caliph? an elected government? who?

Salami fucking laykum you shit tipped dick

I demand an answer Ahmed.

i try not to be racist, but holy shit you look disgusting in groups.

>Did you know Islam is the religion of peace?

I did know that all of that. All of that and more is contained within this one great website. It really does give you a great introductory course to Islam

thereligionofpeace.com/

So know our enemies, that on this day we have not forgiven nor forgotten you.
But indeed you are in our sights and in the targets of our hearts.
And there is no day but that we are mindful of you.
I bring you the glad tidings of a great recession, the fall of al saud and the slaughter of the jews.

that'd make me axious as hell

Kek

Arabs cuz MGs barrels overheat like crazy.

Eat my dirty butthole

Nice target for a nuke.

That has yet to be determined
youtu.be/B9sN5zyPZDs

>when the whole mudslim world continues to loose every war against a small fucking kike country
>only things mudslimes are good at is blowing themselves up, selling kebap and living on wellfare
>goatfucker still thinks he is superior

You are pathetic cowards. I hope you slaughter each other. That's the only thing you are really good at.
Thanks to climate change you will all starve eventually.

She has a new nose

youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs

my lifes goal is to blow up that cube.

This sounds like Richard Spencer.

silly user, waste of a bomb.

just return the favor and pilot a plane up it's ass

I bet that place smells like shit and onions. Do suicide vests itch?

Which islam? You can barely take over yourselves.

Most of the young population of this planet is Muslim. LARPing Germania needs to accept its Turkish roots if it's going to prosper in the Islamic Century.

Go to bed sand nigger Ethan.

stupid american scum . we are expanding. building great works you can not achieve.

InshaAllah akhi

Yes brother! Our army of faulty cranes shall sweep away the kuffir

jesus. did your grandmother wrote that? at-least try to make it believable man.

Gayest video ever.

Tenuously true in theory.
But considering how well Christians behave this vitriol is clearly misplaced mommy tissues

The absolute state of your hair.

they seem like cool guys in my book, just try to stop killing so many people. Nobody asks to be born a specific creed or race ya know be a human. and be nice to everyone around you.

2 people die every second if you died rn what would die with you, be nice and help when you can. Having God in your life is good, liver every day to the fullest :)

thereligionofpeace.com/

My turkish roots? Like Kebap or what?

You know that the leftists and liberals are ultimately going to subvert your religion in the West?
There are allready gay and multigender mosques. Islam will either end up cucked as christianity or split up in even more factions hating and killing each other.
You are fucked!
The fact that the muslim world is an economic and scientific hellhole will lead to brain drain and in 20 years you are at the same level as Africa.

>lovely
But by the looks of you, even that's beyond yor level

>The islamic century

megakeks
islam has only life enough as (((they))) will allow it

thinking about it, you own your german citizenship to the joos.
everything worhty about you, you owe it the joos.
if i were you i'd suicide by spicy kebab

Allah is a weak god. A puny god.
I'm glad Muslims are being wiped out by the Buddhists in Myanmar.
Every last one of you sandniggers will meet the same fate.
As you're all screaming in pain and breathing your last breath, you terrorists will remember I told you so.