I wish our police force was like Americas. No matter what state...

I wish our police force was like Americas. No matter what state, they all seem like badasses that don't tow a leftwing liberal line.

The cops in the UK are complete faggots now, they all seem to be short fat women and are more concerned with painting their cars in rainbows and arresting people for posting on Facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5qtHvfOWsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wants police state.
you are an indoctrinated retard.

You have no idea how good you have it over there.

We have packs of Muslims setting up rape gangs and we're too afraid to move against them until a newspaper catches whiff. Meanwhile your guys are breaking commie skulls and putting niggers in their place

you need to be able to CARRY WEAPONS. police state wont help you. police can be bribed, can turn violent against its own populace, can be used as an intimidation force.

argue for GUN RIGHTS.

>Califag detected
What the man wants is a functioning society that will allow him to thrive. Seriously, they can iron out the finer points of civil liberties once they're no longer having Cars of Peace spontaneously combust everywhere.

No you don't. You want a police force like us burger cops are undertrained and under paid.

Either way I think we have the most pathetic police force in the West. I'm curious what France, Sweden and Germany are like though

read
and tell me i am a califag.

Don't let yourselves be disarmed any further.

STAND UP AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES YOU GLORIOUS ANGLOS!!!

France is fucked I don't know about the Germans but considering they have Muslim rape gangs in the rest of Europe I would assume they are just as powerless to stop it as bong cops.

You realise that won't last very long, right? The second someone sees the opportunity to create a gang there with a serious arsenal of weapons (not binned kitchen knives, but actually deadly weapons), the police and politicians are fucked.

Be patient, desu. Even though Brittish men are being raging vaginas right noe and allowing themselves to get pegged by female rule, their will ultimately be a turning point.

I look forward to watching it all unfold from America, where we are patient, but will kill everyone if they try to fuck with our Constitutional rights.

Because being unarmed and focusing on painting your police car rainbow colors would really work in America you absolute cunt.

We can debate the pros and cons of the paramilitarization of the police but to equate the police not being radical leftists with 'wanting a police state' makes you look like a shill or a fucking moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5qtHvfOWsU

The police go through some shit every day, their tactics are generally warranted and through them cleaning up their act and being firmer, they have reduced police deaths by a lot since the 80s.

Epistocracy when?

GIT A LOYF

BIN THAT KNOYF

Over here pakis and blacks still complain they get stopped and searched the most despite the British police and their cuckery

lol

Lol!

L O L ! ! !
O
L
!
!
!

>Dealing with non-whites makes you a red-pilled right-winger
Yes, you aren't born racist. Life makes you racist.
>Ending racism will end life
>White people = Life

...this one was a joke

British Police make no fucking sense to me.

Ive met a fair few that moved to Australia and became police here, they certainly don't look back.

Kind of a bad look for your country when people can't even tell at this point, innit?

No, it's only you that couldn't tell I'm afraid.

These are the guys I'm to turn to if I need help.

You better be, you think these people will protect you when the next attack rolls around the corner?
Hell they won't even allow you to protect yourself. It's pathetic.

shut the fuck up, junkie. he's absolutely right. u.k. police are an embarrassing laughingstock.

What about this is a laughing stock?!

Shoot first, ask questions later
>badass
You heard about the deaf guy which got killed recently because he didnt react to the police shouting at him.

This is my point exactly. Pathetic. They're there to uphold the fucking law, not virtue signal

>you are an indoctrinated retard.
Sup Forums has done it's job
though he's probably not really a brit
foreign black pill troll is always trying to make us hate our country

We are trying to pussify ours too, don't worry. I quit in 2010 after an injury (non nog related). "Professional" means "we suck ass so you don't have to".

Our police are very professional now. Shit floats to the top. They still have to cower in fear of local politicians, who are mostly niggers and women.

USA turned its back on God. God turned His back on USA. Our 40 days probation are almost over.

Repent when we are made an example of.