Fucking ANTIFA

So apparently the antifascist cunts have made it all the way to Townsville Australia. Wish they would just fuck right off.

Good luck to them, with 3 Infantry Battalions based there plus the rest.

Just buy a shitload of Pepe or Good Night Left Side stickers and slap 'em over Antifa stickers.

Antifa is the last breath of globalism. National movements are happening. We might even become free from global usury who knows

Fake and gay.

Well I'm in Cairns so if those Antifa faggots come here then we're gonna have a problem.

Have you tried punching them?

Isn't this just a defense of border policy, guns, and the dangers of multiculturalism?
The people who post this shit are the first to point out the fact that they're half-Black genderqueer Hispanic treekin.

Communists don't just go away. There is only one way to get rid of them. There is a man in Japan who refined the technique.

Wasn't he like 17? Even more impressive.

they stuck a bunch of stickers around some shop which i promptly tore off lol

wonder what the point of it was? there's nobody here anyway

Every Antifa dude I've seen isn't trained or doesn't know how to fight.
For all the #punchanazi propaganda you see and down with the fash bs I've never, from the thousands of videos and times I've seen their gay little rallies, seen one (1) capable of fighting.
I've done Muay Thai for 10 years, had 12 amateur fights and they were hard as fuck (lost 6) I don't know what to think when I see pictures of females with zero muscle definition threatening to punchanazi etc.
It's pretty dangerous for themselves to be quite honest, there are some very good fighters I know personally with right leaning views, god forbid some poor little university student comes up to them on a bad day and starts shouting shit in their face.

Australian police are very strict with weapons at protests, they're either brave or stupid.
I suspect the latter

>lone leftypol sperg spamming images again
did you make them all yourself?

The city of Townsville....

IS UNDER ATTACK!

I for one celebrate the Antifa.
We need them to convince people that fascism is the way forwards.
Democracy was a mistake.

...there's a place actually called Townsville?

...IT'S ACTUALLY A CITY?!

Sorry, this information is far more interesting to me then whatever you're whining about, OP.

nice

i only did 2 amateur muay thai fights, won one lost one

Wait they're in my town. Where the fuck are they I'll kill every single one of those cunts.

Be patient, wait until it's government sanctioned or you'll make them look good. Once the normies call for right wing death squads because they're tired of morons burning their cities, then the fun begins.

look for a pasty little faggot sneaking around like an assassin's creed character trying to put retarded stickers on things

or a fat bitch too. they only come in 2 flavours

Where in Townsville have they been vandalizing?

I always laugh how much this logo reminds me of the Fascist Italian airforce logo

yes goyim, (((buy))) my stickers

Is that you MT?

>The city of Townsville

I was looking for this reply. Now I want to see an episode where the powerpuff girls fuck up antifa. What's up with the new nigger powerpuff though?

nope

Ok this is trolling right?
There's no way the lefties don't know Sonic the Hedgehog is peak autism.

i'm starting to wonder if he's false flagging lol

ah I suspected a guy I train with is a poltard and your record is the same as his worth a try ha.
Also good on you for getting in and having a go, I was scared as fuck first fight and couldn't walk properly for 2 months after.
>tfw 3 wins against mudslimes
>tfw all losses were to thais

The fuck is this?

Checked for RAR mayhem

Meet These cunts head on

Townsville is a shithole anyway, leave it to them and move to Cairns or Rockie instead.

needs a thread, load the autism cannons lads

Flags Act 1953
1 After section 7
Insert:
7A Protecting Australian flags
(1) A person commits an offence if:
(a) the person does one of the following acts:
(i) burning, or otherwise damaging or destroying, an Australian flag;
(ii) defacing, defiling, mutilating, trampling upon, or otherwise desecrating or dishonouring, an Australian flag; and

user, don't you realize that the very best pussy is antifa pussy? You should be very grateful that they have made it to Townsville. There is hope for your relationship future now.

True.
I saw them on goybook

Shame his eyes are visible and a tatt fragment is also. When will these faggots learn

Saw some of these stickers last time i was in port stephens too, fuckin commie cunts!

Port Stephens? Fuck, pulled in there to refuel once, wouldn't have picked it for a bed of degenos.

Just call the powerpuff girls and they'll save the day

ANTIFA is run like a corporation ironically there are professionals that run various branches, think crossfit, if you REALLY want to stop it. Find the people who are getting money and leading it.

why are you guys so violent? What's your end goal?

We started the fuckin Cronulla riots over jack shit compared to this. Just last week my brother got involved in a punchup at Cronulla over about eight wogs harassing two dudes and a girl. According to him, there were a hundred blokes fighting at the train started, and according to a Facebook post by local news there was around fifty blokes having a go at it on the beach. I don't think it matters mate.

(Sigh)
Just... what is the point? You're spamming images. You support Antica, we get it. Good for you.

Lol if they think anyone in townsville gives a fuck about the gins in Dean park there sadly mistaken and obviously not from townsville

I do not get this sign, it's all over the shop.

Why not just say Oct 7th?
Not calling aboriginals people,
Are they saying the people should be spending money on aboriginals? Or bettering their own lives.

Let's infiltrate these fuckers and then notify the police when they are going to do illegal shit.

Yes why spend money on food and clothing for your family when you can buy more metho for coons

Mate, that's pretty racist.
Might want to tone it down a little, k?
We're all human, they just got a raw deal

Saw the logo sprayed on a block in Bergen once.

Meth? Mate, you say petrol, not meth.

Fuck them cunts.
> could have lived with the collective guilt of complete genocide
The pioneers should have done a better job at extermination

>naked nigger
fucking typical

As an indigenous staff Sergant at Townsville I'll be sure to tell all the young fellas to be on the look out for commie scum. Fuck commie bastards and the coons who disrespect my flag

Methylated spirits not Meth. They mix it with goon and drink it.

>indigenous
>black lives matter
>hates commies

You're a very confused little boy.

As a what? We phased Staff Sergeants out of the Army almost a decade ago, unless you're a chocko stores clerk, which a few years ago was the only ones still holding that rank.

Only the good coons matter mate. Ones in the military or police force

His ancestors smile upon him, do yours?

Townsville? A military town?

Not sure I really believe you son

Fat

Ah, I see now. You'd they would drop quickly then eh?

Autistic Narcissistic Terrorist Identity Fascists Association