This is the world's smartest black man

This is the world's smartest black man......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YriSYFtPEAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who declared him to be world's smartest black man?

i can tell that you enjoy black celebrities making fools of themselves because it reinforces your racist beliefs, but (all jokes aside) do you really believe that any reasonable black person thinks he is "world's smartest black man."

oh and by the way, blue light has the highest wavelength of all the colors while red has the lowest. he is probably right.

They have a competition each year in detroit

He ruined Europa report.

I believe this one does

Popular Science: because lists of numbers ten pages long are too boring for normies, let's just talk some BS about the practical effects of extremely old knowledge.

It's highschool bunsen burner general knowledge.

I guess it is because blue flame indicates that the fuel burns more fully.

I've never seen game of thrones and it's thanks to people like him who guarantee I never will. I can't imagine being part a more pompous, more geek-culture-oriented fanbase than GoT that prides itself on being "realistic" for it's child rape scenes and weak political commentary. I'll stick to Tolkien thanks

Just look up black body radiation. However if the color would just be from black body radiation it should be much brighter and we would experience it as almost white.

If you don't already know that after any basic education you are a retard

>game of cucks

How is this show still running? Haven't they destroyed and pissed on the book enough already?

It was a dead dragon, I thought it was not fire but rather ice from its breath as that would fit thematically. Ice breathing dragons make as much sense as anything else in the show

>world's smartest black man
Would you like a chance to meet the world's most sober Irishman?

you can't breathe ice stupid

Fine liquid nitrogen then if you wish to argue semantics

I fucking hate normies so god damned much

No, that's the world's blackest smart man.

ice is a solid stupid idiot

only in it's solid form m8

>blue flame can literally only occur due to temperature and has nothing to do with either creative dictat or chemicals

>>>>authors have literally never in mankinds history made a facet of their fictional universes have certain properties 'just because'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>there are no chemical compounds in the entirety of the known or unknown universe that could make a flame blue

huhhurrr durrr!

the point was that if a living dragon has fire breath, something hot, then a dead dragon, from the stupid ice zombies, should breath something cold. Like liquid nitrogen. It fits the theme of fire and ice.

Having a dead ice dragon with fire breath does not make sense

>Ice breathing dragons make as much sense as anything else in the show
actually it makes more sense as that manlet said in the same episode that fire kills the dead

I thought it was a hyperbeam. It looked more lasery than flamey.

Bullshit, open the valve on a Bunsen burner.

????

Are you retarded or illiterate

The series has little to do with the books at this point.

>any reasonable black person thinks he is "world's smartest black man."
>reasonable black person
All jokes aside, all black men think they're the smartest black men.

How would ice breath destroy the wall? Get btfo

Yes, you got it!

> oh and by the way, blue light has the highest wavelength of all the colors while red has the lowest. he is probably right.
Blue light has a wavelength of 450-495 nm.
Red light has a wavelength of 620-750 nm.

youtube.com/watch?v=YriSYFtPEAY

American education

Hyperbeams are yellow you fucking scrub

oh wow... so.. this is the power... of black science

Godzilla's beam is blue, at least in some versions.

>a factor of 3X hotter
Does he always sound this pretentious?

But the Sky is blue and the Sun is red so checkmate nigger

this guy is really cringey nowdays

And everyone is going to act like this is some kind of fucking revelation. This nigger just spouts of some random facts that a high school student would know and applies it to pop culture cancer so that people find it somewhat interesting.

the wall is made of ice ffs

>this guy is really cringey nowdays

Blue Dragons breathe lightning
It is White dragons that breath ice

MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH

Based Bill Nye dropping the beat? Where?

Maybe it's a magical slushy dragon. Maybe it breathes bubblegum blue slushy onto its enemies?

So basically whoever shows up for the title wins, right?

>mfw i find out my dad gave his set away instead of giving it to me

he had the dm guide, the players handbook, monster manual 1 and 2, fiend folio, deities and demigods, and a bankers box full of scenarios and modules

>black science

Coming up next week on Black Science...
How to turn ebonics into gibs, in tfree easy steps, an sheeit.
Gnomesayan?

What a disgusting fucking flag.
Literally puke inducing every time I see it.

game of thrones is the official show of the alt-left. it's even worse than Reddit & Memey. if you watch it that means you're a faggot.

Whoever can count to 10

Pepe got cucked by his wife

Don't talk to me or my Owlbear's Son

Wrong, Bronze dragons breathe lightning

He also said, because Superman gets his power from the sun, he should have black skin to absorb more sunlight.

>Wrong

>Based.

>any reasonable black person
I see what you did there.

Anyway, this is the worlds smartest black man
>takes over superpower
>isn't even a native
>crypto-muzzie
>/poll/grinds it's teeth in helpless rage for 8 years.
>will now be protected and paid for remainder of life

Now that's clever

The first 4 seasons were elite, probably the best TV series I've ever watched or at least top three but then when the writers ran out of books to plagiarize it turned to shit.

>deities and demigods
Was it the original version with Cthulu Mythos?

Cuz I had that one...
And threw it away

Anyway I would not dispair
You should be playing Moldvay anyway and just making shit up based on the writings of Robert E Howard and Edgar Rice Burroughs anyway..
And you can get the basic box set cheap on amazon or pirate it or even buy a digital download of it..also cheap.

> baby blue and kike-skew
> better

Your people are disgusting animals of the"I'm weak so don't hurt me but I rape and kill little kids" kind of way.

Even your guns are fucking faggots and deserve death by welding to the Murder Kube.

Yeah, the blue's metallic equivalent is bronze, but each do lightning. Coloured are your chromatic, typically evil aligned and Metallic are your typically good aligned.

You've watched a lot of shit then.

I cant be the only one who thought it was total bullshit for the ice dragon to breathe fire instead of ice

Err
Excuse me but bronze dragons can breath lighting AND a repulsion gas cloud

Blue dragons just breath lighting

AND FUCKING FLYING DRAGONS DON'T EXIST EITHER, YET HERE WE ARE

Are you a fucking NIGGER?

Are you implying Bill is a Stalinist?

My God! Niggers are so fucking pathetic! What purpose do they even serve? Are they here just to piss us off?
If they all disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't lose a second of sleep over it.

Also: All these wights are rotting, yes? So how long are those dragon wings going to last?

>based
>memeflag
Off yourself immediately, nigger.

>becoming potus just so you can get the worlds biggest welfare check
i guess youre right

As opppsed to a (you) dragon who breathes dicks.

>Having a dead ice dragon with fire breath does not make sense

Chewbacca is a wookie

Because if it's true for physics it's true for magic.
So obviously the white walkers eyes are actually burning hot and their heads should just explode.

Neil "Smoke daGrasse" Tyson, the worlld's smartest and most BASED black man of course.

>blue flames imply hotter

Not necessarily true. Flame color is not just a function of temperature, it also involves plasma light emissions. Different chemicals may produce different colored light depending on their ionization energies.

For example, throwing copper dust into a fire produces a green flame. In fact, you can buy these kits at Walmart.

wc3

We'd be lost without you Black Science Man

No. He's a celebrity. The smartest black man is probably only known within the scientific community, and actually spends his days contributing to his field.

You're right. These other dumb niggers are wrong.

Can confirm. Queen bitch in "She" had to wait for the fire to turn blue before using it to become immortal.
Blue is magic fire on safe mode. Probably why Torren wasn't vaporised. The dragons phazer was only set on stun.

The Dragon is probably breathing supercooled vapor like nitrogen or oxygen based that causes structures to explode. I played with liquid nitro and oxygen before and you can do some cool shit. Iiquid oxygen is an ultra oxidizer. The fag is just bullshitting just to bullshit

Will someone let him know that GoT never actually happened?

What is it with niggers and a very fantasy-based view of history over the one based on actual events and facts?

I bet he even thinks unsullied were actual african warriors castrated by whites, because they were afraid they would exhibit too much aggressiveness and rape women.

It have higher frequency, not wavelength you dumbass.
Blue light have more every than red according to Q = hv, where v is frequency, because v(b)>v(r). But light energy is < 1% of whole flame energy, so his statement is invalid.

The world's smartest black man is someone you've never heard of because the world's smartest black man knows how to keep his fucking mouth shut.

>mfw I read that as the dragon phazer was only set on tsun
I should really leave this place

>repulsion gas cloud

excuse me?

He does realize that it's just a tv program right?

GRR Martins earlier work Tuf Voyaging was ok

What dragon breathe cum?

>ok
He's a fucking raving SJW cuck IRL, though.
dildo drogon

Swedish and canadian ones

Correction - he's the world's only moderately smart black man.

Yeah, he is now, but considering tuff Voyaging was published in 86, I suspect he wasn't so lefty then. Can't remember the name of the southern vamp novel he wrote, but it was ok too.

Ice melts walls.
This is public knowledge

Yeah, well...if he wants to be forgiven for his transgressions he's going to have to do better than "ok".
>This is public knowledge
You ruined it.