Things that should be an anime

I'll start. Pic related.

The only thing I'd change is having everyone wear g-suits properly and make the stuff with the planes and the dogfighting a bit more realistic (blatant violations of the laws of physics and aerodynamics trigger me desu). Other than that, it's perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

senchro.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, we've got shipfus and gunfus. Why not planefus?

That's called Strike Witches.

I could never get into Strike Witches for some reason.

No, that's Acefus. They don't fly in actual planes.

I disagree there, SW's aren't named after planes the way KanColles are named after ships.

Tanks- Girls Und Panzer
Boats- Haifuri
Planes-

Needed more huge tits and girls flying actual aircraft.

An old veteran flying a P-51H and wrecking everyone's shit would be awesome.

Guns-Miritari?

>not C3bu

Dunno, just guessing.

I recognize the Phantom, Tornado and Gripen. What are the other planes?

An anime about a group of five cute middle school girls with a deep friendship who spend their time doing various activities in cute ways. Each of the five girls has their own quirky and vibrant personality that allows each girl to stand out within the group. The show plays out like a normal CGDCT slice of life show however there is one dark secret, each of the cute girls used to be a grown man in a past life who met their end via suicide. The memes about being able to enter the 2D world through death were true and each of the girls gets a brief backstory (done through a third person flashback) about their past self's miserable end (any new side characters who are introduced get their own backstory flashback as well). Despite this the dark moments of the shows are few and far between, brief four minute pauses with melancholic BGM to set the mood for the scene where the character's depressing past (usually falling into the categories hikki, NEET, Otaku, loner, or any such combination to be relatable for this show's target audience) is shown in graphic detail, with their suicides entering the gory side of things.These unnecessary macabre scenes are only there to break the mood out of nowhere, the rest of the show functions as a normal CGDCT anime that makes these tonal shifts seem even more disconnected from the actual meat of the story. This is neither a deconstruction nor a subversion, it's your run-of-the-mill cute girls show with unnecessarily depressing moments thrown in for the writer's own self-indulgence..

Mitsubishi F-1 and Mig-23, but I'm not 100% sure.

>F-14 is from the 1970s
>only aircraft from the 1970s and earlier work
Jolly Rogers anime when?

It's called AC, planes need no hoes.

Mortal Engines.

>we Iran now

I never thought that Cipher could be a girl.

Cipher is never shown but is definitely referred to as "he" or "him."

I almost like the ambiguity of a faceless protagonist, though. The title "Demon Lord" is kind of like a persona in its own right.

Kancolle killer
senchro.jp/

They really don't have very inspired character designs, do they?

If they don't make the Corsair a Pirate-themed girl they fail at anime.

Bump

Still perpetually buttmad that the F-22N was never a thing tbqh

>Kancolle killer
>not even a game
A fighter girl LN series is pretty cool though