Make a thread that says some black people are decent people

>make a thread that says some black people are decent people
>it immediately gets pruned

I'm a thorough nationalist and this place is looking more and more like a pied piper deal. If you don't get in lockstep with racism you're not allowed to speak, even if you're a nationalist or a fascist or a far-right conservative.

Cherry picking

>be Caucasian user
>live in a working class neighborhood that has some pretty bad corners
>coming home tonight with some liquor and drinks from BevMo after work
>encounter a larger black guy who is mentally ill, obviously homeless, singing to himself and taking up the center of the sidewalk
>walk up to him and simply say "excuse me, brother"
>he just says "sorry, yo" and moves aside to let me through and doesn't ask for a thing or even follow me, even though I'm dressed middle class and wearing glasses
>go home
>this happens all the time

Honestly I'm more concerned about groups of drunk fellow Caucasians than I am of the blacks here. So long as you're not on edge around them they really don't care about you.

That was the post I made a bit ago. This kind of thing happens a couple times a month where I live. Not a single black person here has given me trouble besides one bus driver.

The lefties on this board really hate it if you dont hate all black people and dont act like the fat guy in american history x. It really harms their narrative and the ability of the elite to divide and conquer.

Nigger hate threads never pruned. Vice versa insta prunes. Pol is controlled opposition. Its zionist mk ultra programming.

Theyre turning the white youth into monsters. And then they will cull them under the law.

>So long as you're not on edge around them

You should be able to be as much on edge as you want without getting shot.

The majority of posters have little to no exposure to people of other races. Theyre world views were shaped by zionist TV and interent.

That's wrong. There's pleny of shitskins here, littering the streets and generally smelling like shit.

It does really feel like this place got subverted a couple years ago. The new owner of Sup Forums was involved in some shady data trading deals.

I'm sure Sup Forums is a higher than average target to be subverted by opposition.

The Gadsden has always been my icon. I'm a nationalist and conservative but Americans are all Americans to me, black, yellow, brown, red, motherfucking green. "DONT TREAD ON ME" goes all ways if it has to work. Way more than a two-way street.

OBEY ME SHITSKIN

Something I've found in life is that while there are a lot of jerks and racists on all sides out there, most people are people, if you understand me. We all breathe the same air, bleed the same blood, and usually have some common experiences. Sometimes someone really is a jackass and you just have to give up on them.

When we meet someone markedly different than us, by culture or race or whatever, if the other person goes on edge I find it's natural to want to go on edge too.

What I've found, even if you're a realist, that if you make a couple attempts to engage them in a positive way, they'll relax too and be happy.

I'm not going to let some punk criminal stick a knife in me if I think someone is dangerous but I'm not going to cross the street because two black guys are chatting normally on the corner.

And I bet you never have any contact with them. Limited exposure. Your thoughts on them come from internet info graphs.

Cotton picking in this case

Sage and lurk more fag.

>saying something good about niggers
>on pol

Mods probably thought you were a troll

kys also saged

some of the women are decent

Well, if you are not allowed to communicate with me, how are you doing it?

What do you mean by contact? No one exepct the poor individuals checking up on their ghettos as part of their job do.

>>saying something good about niggers
>>on pol
>Mods probably thought you were a troll
Thomas Sowell is widely quoted here. Lurk more fags

Link your thread.

>This one time I was walking home
>I encountered a large black guy
>He didn't even assault or attack me
>This happens all the time!
Wtf I love niggers now.

At least your dick thinks so

You can't be a decent human being on Sup Forums without making the mods think you are trolling.

In the end irl most people don't give a fuck about race. Treat everybody with respect.

But don't try that shit on Sup Forums

They're decent around where I live and are nice but I go anywhere near nyc I avoid them like the fucking plague.

>larp flaggot

>Every single black person I meet is cool
>But look at these videos of black people being shit
Wtf??? I'm a Klanscuck now????

Dropped my wallet in a 7/11. Black kid retturned it to me, said Sir you dropped this with all the money inside. Like 50 dollars.

fuck you nigger

>t.cuck

You're a libertarian, you should know there's no expectation of free speech on someone else's server somebody else pays for

More like:
>Some of the black people I know behave normally.
>But o shit look at these crime stats
>Look at Africa
>Look at this bell curve
>Look at how I'm being told I'm racist
etc etc.

>make shit spam thread
>get deleted
>"fuck the mods"

Nigger, shills post white people hate and Drumpf BTFO threads all the time and they don't get deleted. Don't let some faggot mod dictate your opinion on this place. I'm pretty sure like 70% of this board isn't even white.

That really has nothing to do with Politics though, it's more of Sup Forums content.

good one user. OP like the rest of the snowflakes here want to feel like theres a conspiracy against them.

Racism threads do not reflect many of the anons here. They are someones propaganda campaign.