Murican elections

>murican elections
>only one party to choose from

„democracy“

Gotta go with the chink I guess since they are better with money. [spoiler]Im not even gonna vote like most calidiots[/spoiler]

never understood why chinks vote democrat when:
>democrat party did NOTHING for the chinks.
>democrat party put chinks into containment camps during ww2
>chinks really never took gib-me-dats
>chinks where as racist to whites as white were to chinks
can someone please explain to me why 70% of the chink population votes democrat?

>California
This is what happens when democrats get their way. This is what they want to do on a larger scale nationwide

Ok. You get a (You)

its a genuine question. just look at the 2016 election. hillary got 70% of the chink vote. yet the democrat party never did a single damn thing for them like i mentioned above.

plus now its come out democrats have been denying chinks in college admissions because they score TO HIGH. chinks work hard. democrat party is HATES success.

I'd much rather be run by a gook than a spic, so gook it is.

All I want to know now is when this retard finally fucks off.

Because Trump only focuses on white trash population. And many chinks feel attacked because of aggressive speech of Trump. And do not forget chinks live mostly in cities, not in rural areas where republicans are stronger.

Best election

Califag here. The chinks that get voted in put up regulations and get away with smuggling and embezzlement. Plus they gladly sell more shit to China.

>white trash
Rich coming from you
Better than a Mexican who wants more Mexicans here . Even though this jimmy Lopez looks like a white hispanic , I'd rather go with more chink migrants than more spic migrants

>id rather go with a chink migrant...
It really is that bad over here. Were not even given a choice on the matter. Also it dont matter since anybody is coming in anyways

firstpostunderratedpost

This has been the case long before trump you mental midget

Because Democrats are weak on trade and thus make China grow stronger.

>Murica
>commiefornia
>only two candidates. Spic and Chink. Both commiecrats
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I'm in California. Hypothetically, I would pick the most socially conservative of the two, if there is any difference at all in favor of that. If that is not possible to discern, then I am left with economics, which would have me to vote for the most conservative, fiscally. They may be both Democrats, but I would search for their differences instead of blindly voting for one of them.

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Who are they supposed to vote for? THe Republican party when much of the party base is adopting a white nationalist ideology?

>THe Republican party when much of the party base is adopting a white nationalist ideology
Chinks voting democratic isn't a recent trend you retard

The East Asians (And other groups) should just play the long game and vote with the priority of social values, supporting the Republicans based on the conservative social views the majority of them seem to have, compared to other minority groups. The Republican Party will more than likely not go White Nationalist, anyway. One of Trump's main approaches is Civil Nationalist inclusiveness.

So their families can immigrate

>Living in Commiefornia