ITT: Anime that you finished all the way through that made you say "I fucking wasted my time watching this"

ITT: Anime that you finished all the way through that made you say "I fucking wasted my time watching this"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
youtube.com/watch?v=-OpQVGICr1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here, just wanted to throw in another one

Dagashi Kashi, I was expecting nothing and was still disappointed. I don't even know why I finished it.

Certiny not Carnival Phantasm user.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

> Finishing Cantonese cartoons.

I watched till ep 10 of this and have had it on hold for 2 months.

>carnival phantasm every thread
Are we being raided?

This gif is the only good thing to come from that show

Are we being raided? Or could we could we be the raid itself? or anime, manga and Sup Forums is raiding us in our life?

Why did you watch it in the first place?

Hoping for some NNB-level background show that I could watch while working.

I think it was good for a laugh. The ending was so stupid I think it wrapped back around to being good.

It was worth it for the memes.

There are too many to list. It happens way more often than I'd like that the only conclusion I draw after watching an anime is that I didn't give s ingle shit about anything that happened.

>people who didn't understand mayoiga
I hope you enjoy your shit lives, oh wait, of course you don't. It's escapism.

Freaking Chuu2 Ren.

This one. It started all fun but beyond ep 12 it went batshit retarded. All those plotholes, one of the most unsatisfying endings etc.

Of the series that I've seen, Glass Lip wasted my time. It continues to waste my time as I often feel the need to explain in detail why it wasted it my time.

Fuck Glass Lip.

I forgot the name, but it's that one /u/ show where the main character has short blue hair and another blonde girl has tattoos all over her body and shark teeth.
The show ends with a complete status quo. It was terrible.

memeyoiga

I agree. It at least gave us a few episodes of story rather than the 15 minutes of story that most harems come with

Good for the first season, but completely undoes everything that was done in the first season finale in the second season.

shit girls.
shit MC.
shit story.
shit ending.

Akuma no Riddle. Yeah people have should have died, especially the poison loli and her fuckbuddy. Only best girl Nio deserved to live.

C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

SO SO SO DUMB

Outlaw Star and NHK. Not bait just overrated in my opinion, I feel like Outlaw Star is beloved because toonami, and for NHK people empathize with Satou even though he's a bad character. Also these are anime I finished, not just watched.

Everyone understood
And it was shit

Yes, that's the one, thank you.

Literally the same situation as you, but decided to erase that shit from my HDD.

I couldn't stand anymore.

This looks hype.

Boku Dake

At least we got this out of it
youtube.com/watch?v=-OpQVGICr1c

Don't fall for it, I really like BONES style and all that but this shit is so long, boring, and senseless that I put it on hold for 5 months.

this shit

Most recent one like this that I can remember is Cross Ange

The last two episodes made this a complete waste.

I endured 1 episode of that crap.
Seeing this thread, looks like I avoided a lot of bullets.
>People that didn't watch it to the VERY end.

Master of Martial Hearts

I've never seen an anime fall so flat on its face than this. It's like they were like

>Let's just finish this piece of shit already and go home

It was unique though, I'll give it that.

I totally watched it until the end. He ended up with the wrong girl. Period.

I fucking loved it all the way up until the last episode
Would have been greatest love story ever told if they just told everyone to fuck off and ran away together

Vanadis. Girls were cute and battle scenes were okay, but my god was the plot an awful piece of shit.

Blue best girl

It's not even good as an ironic comedy, despite what Sup Forums says. Every episode felt like an eternity.

The bit with the NotMuslims was nice.

Be gomenasai right now you mongrel.

none, because I drop shows before I waste my time on them :^)

Yahari season 2. I liked season 1 but holy shit this was stupid. I only kept watching for this girl.

Bungaku Shoujo, Black Bullet, Brothers Conflict & Denpa Kyoushi. I don't usually drop shows unless it's Mahouka.

It was more fun watching it as a group making fun of it

Horrible otherwise

Oreimo
School Days
Diebuster
Angel Beats

>I only kept watching for (character)

A habit I know all too well.

Off the top of my head:

Big Order
Danmachi
Grimgar

All things I watched for the sake of other people, unfortunately.

Shigurui. I mean it was great but I shoulda just skipped it and gone straight to the manga.

Anyone know if Kiznaiver was any good?
Also, what about Netoge?

I can say Tanaka-kun and Kabaneri didnt' waste my time.

Mayoiga, on the other hand..

Kiznaiver is awful but I'd still put it ahead of Mayoiga. Netoge is your usual harem garbage but I couldn't even bring myself to complete the three episode rule.

Netoge isn't harem, its ecchi.

That said, I'd only really recommend it if you have nostalgia for Ragnarok Online and MMO life in general. That context has endeared the series to several friends of mine.

deep

The novel ending was far better than the anime ending. Anime was shit as fuck.

Kind of the opposite and a request.

Two days ago I saw a manga about a kid in a animal school. Then he joins the pack of a wolf girl. The manga is kind of new and I don't find it anywhere.

Help.

Come on, your post really has nothing to do with this thread.

Check the archive next time or at least ask in a manga-related thread.

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

It hurt that this sucked so bad

sup Sup Forums

okay, i fucking get it, im running away.

No-Rin.
I should've known after All NaturaL Biowhatever type B.
I should've known from the first episode.
I should've known from the premise.
But I watched it all anyway.

>First 3 episodes feel really mysterious
>Small sleepy town with hidden mysteries, relaxed yet keeps you curious

>Lol kidding it's haremshit
>The most bland SoL schlock you can find for the next 8 episodes, can be pulled from any typical SoL manga/anime

>Ending is "Maybe the supernatural is real maybe it's not lol thanks for watching bitch"

What a waste of my time. I can hardly remember any of it.

>Love Live!

it's just so fucking boring

Fuck you

>Grimgar
You finished that? I got four episodes in before I gave up. Did anything end up happening after the healer died?

I like Netoge for what it is. If you want a tolerable light comedy with a fair amount of fanservice, then it's for you.

>Did anything end up happening after the healer died?
The homosex MC literally mentioned his name at least once every single episode afterward.

>people didn't like Grimgar
It was isekai done right, even if a few of the characters were shit and the pace was slow.

Literally nothing. It's not that hard to pick series that you will enjoy you know. You should be ashamed.

They got a new healer, the next 4 episodes are about becoming proper nakama with their healer who has a tragic past of her own, getting over the loss of their old healer, and killing the goblin that killed him.

Then the next 4 episode arc is about going into a mine to avenge the new healer's ded friends (and also get paid mad cash for killing the notorious kobold that did it).

MC-kun wins by soloing the boss with a plot critical hit.

What a clusterfuck.

Mahou Sensou
The only thing it was good for was that ridiculously shitty ending

stay mad

First season of Aikatsu, it was okay at the start though.

Kiznaiver will probably just piss you off if it isn't your very first remotely emotional anime. But as user mentioned, (just barely) ahead of Mayoiga.

Netoge has lots of fanservice, is not especially funny, and doesn't really give its audience much credit. So I guess it depends on your tolerance for that.

I tried watching this today, it looks great, but without a story what is the point? If all it has going for it are visuals I might as well look at a painting for the entire length of the series.

>I only kept watching for this girl.
The entire industry basically runs on this concept.

What wrong with memeyoiga? Is it good watch for how bad it is?

Holy shit. this crap was awful. Watched it entirely, the plot was so weak and stupid.

Zetsuen no Tempest

Though in all honesty I gave up before the last two episodes.

Aside from cementing waifuwars into place both endings were crap, the first is pointless, the second just 2deep4u trolling by a pissy creator.

I think this and Deadman Wonderland are the only shows that I dropped 11 episodes in. Just couldn't handle it anymore.

deadman wonderland so crap even the creators dropped it.

Gatchaman, I can't even recall if that is the name of the anime or not, but that's the group it all revolves around anyway.

What a colossal waste of good art and a stellar character that was, nothing fucking happens. Non non byori has more interesting and thrilling action.

Gatchaman Crowds?

GATCHAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Have you seen the threads for it?

Even if you ignore the cancerous fanbase, it was literally nothing actually happened: the anime. Most anons probably picked it up with expectations like mine. Expecting it to live up to the "thriller" genre tag, expecting a bloodbath, some gore, a slaughterfest, something entertaining at least, but instead all we got was a 288-minute lecture on Psychology 101 and a massive waste of a broad cast of characters and mysterious setting.

FUCKING NOT DROPPED ON TIME

The only one I've seen that is worse is pic related. How I finished it is a mystery to me.