youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@punkproletarian/the-confederate-collaboration-of-west-point-9588d3325718
archive.is/rPX53
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4923972/Soldier-sparks-controversy-support-Kaepernick.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is your morning, lads?

Defend this.

>Bet on a losing horse.
>Delete every mention of your bet because you are just so fucking embarrassed
lmfao Trump

Awoo!

Puerto Rico was a mistake. Cuba is rightful American clay. I win.

fuck off, moore is a piece of shit and if it wasnt for bannon sabotoging luthors campaign we'd have /ourguy/ in office right now

Fuck Drumpf

>Democrat Kari Lerner of Chester pulled off a surprising upset win in a Rockingham County special New Hampshire House election Tuesday, defeating Republican former state Rep. James Headd of Auburn by 39 votes in a district in which Republicans have a 2-1 advantage in registrations.

>Rockingham County District 4 is the fourth most Republican House district in the state, according to the state Democratic Party. The Washington-based Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee said it is a district in which President Donald Trump prevailed by 23 percentage points in November.

>The DLCC said the Lerner win was the eighth Democratic flip of previously Republican seats in state legislative races across the country since November.

>“There's something happening in this state and all across this country when the deepest red districts in New Hampshire are consistently turning royal blue,” state Democratic Party Chairman Raymond Buckley said. “This, our hardest-won victory so far, is the latest proof that voters are showing up when it matters to reject the dangerous and divisive agenda of Donald Trump and Chris Sununu.”

SAY IT WITH ME

BLUE
WAVE

>Shadman

BLACK LIVES MATTER

How come Bannon backed Ted Cruz during the primaries?

Dudes an idiot lmao.

Same as usual. Here with you fucks.

oh shit, what will it be?

Poo wave

Don't touch that glass of chocolate milk

Fine, going back to the farm in a few, shipping my sorry ass to France in 3 months.

I really hoped Bannon would just fade away after he got fired. Hoped he would get the "message" from Trump that he wasn't wanted anymore. Now he's just doing more damage than good, I'm starting to think Bannon might be part of the deep state.

Are yoi a man of taste, and prefer andy, like myself?

Yeah Farage is a traitor to you guys too?

id like to see you prove it

Nigger Lives Splatter

you in the military?

That title isn't at all correct. I watched both speeches. They had nothing but respect and honor for the president. They're not "saving" anyone.

No they don't they're worth less than fecal matter

>tfw I prevented a leaf from stealing it

Farage has become a joke ever since he refused to get into politics and settled for a shitty radio show.

Dudes trying to stay relevant when he opted out a long time ago.

>It may be an early warning that Republicans are endangered in this fall's and next year's elections. Or it might just be political karma for Democrats, who have been relegated to minority status not just in Washington but in state legislatures across the country. But results of recent special elections for state legislative seats have given Democrats hope that the tide is finally beginning to turn for the beleaguered party.

>But the bigger picture may indicate the beginning of a trend: Of 35 special elections for state legislature since President Donald Trump's election, Democrats overperformed in 26, meaning they did a lot better than expected, given how Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton did in the same district last fall. In one Oklahoma seat in May, Republican Zach Taylor squeezed out a 50-48 win against his Democratic opponent, Steve Barnes – even though Trump won the district by 50 points last November, indicating Barnes should have lost by much more.

>And upcoming races later this month and into November could put Democrats on the path of retaking state legislative bodies. The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee is optimistic about a Washington state Senate race in November that – if it flips from red to blue – will give Democrats control of the chamber. Democrats already have control of the state House and the governor's office. The party sees important pickup opportunities as well in Florida, Virginia, Colorado, Minnesota and New York's state Senate, a chamber now narrowly controlled by Republicans.

Farage is an idiot and should stay out of American politics then. He must be getting suckered by Bannon's deep state machine.

Absolute proof that fags have no idea how to play snooker. dumb fags.

kys tripfag scum

If you want more, all you need to do is ask

Would rather not type anything about it.

It will not take much to get a blue wave going on seeing how fucking incompetent all-republican government is.

just tell the leftist bunch of democrats to fuck off and they can get Trump's base

Watching the rallies.

Bannon really does seem like an alt-right retard and Moore seems like another Sessions.

Glad their on the fringe where they belong.

that's okay
guess you will be right at home, plenty of shitskins in france, too

HERE IT COMES

Looks like the ptg hivemind has turned against Nigel too.

We only support Trump, anyone who goes against him is our enemy. Its pretty simple, even a shill like you could understand.

Jim Webb would have been good tbqh

>not politics-related

And when the country is reborn. We'll lynch you first.

Dude should have crossed over to support Trump.

Would have been a match made in heaven.

Ohwell.

Well you were requesting an image, so I delivered

He's not deep state, he's just someone looking out for himself and using Trump's movement and momentum to build his own brand. It's why he got on the cover of Time magazine and Devils Bargain to promote himself as the secret force behind Trump's win.

Hol up forgot to post

Remember goys America is evil and all its institutions were created buy racist white slaveholders and are thus illegitimate and should be torn down.

>We thus come to a related historical problematic arising from choosing the side of emancipation in this matter: the vast majority of the founders of the United States were white, slaveowning, propertied males. For example, where does this place the legacy of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson? If you have chosen the side of liberation in this matter, then the answer becomes clear.

medium.com/@punkproletarian/the-confederate-collaboration-of-west-point-9588d3325718

nu-Sup Forums and redditors everyone!
what's next, we hate Ann Coulter?

The fuck u doing outside of Sup Forums? Also pic related.

Pretty sure he implied he voted for Trump in some of his speeches and interviews.

I wish Jim Webb would've been part of Trump's cabinet. Would've been great.

Jesus christ they're so bad at this

you could post one of the political ones

>t. failing all-red government

>t. newfag
We've hated her for months, she showed her true colors very early on demanding the wall

I don't think I have any tho

(((They))) want to impeach the Student Union president at my uni because she's an anti gay anti abortion practicing Catholic. I think they need around 2000 signatures and people are so cucked they'll probably get them. My lecturer allowed someone in to shill for signatures at the beginning of class and everyone applauded at the end. I feel disgusted.

15 years ago maybe. That democrat party is long dead.

>he's doubting the power of superior lefty memes

Cool blog, bro, where do I sign up?

>if someone demands The Wall he/she is a traitor!!

We get it pede, the Wall was a metaphor for increased border security, a psychological wall!

Are you the same Gypsy that worships Murderin' Joe?

maybe

Terrible but they believe it

Actually the wall is happening
archive.is/rPX53

it's just some role playing D&C shitposters

This...this wasn't a real meme they tried
to fucking push....was it?

This has to be ironic, nobody can be that bad and be serious about it

#NoLivesMatter

>commie bebop

No thats brand new

>Remember goys America is evil and all its institutions were created buy racist white slaveholders and are thus illegitimate and should be torn down.
this has always been their ultimate goal

think again, drumfpkin

we're winning the meme game

Don't worry, he'll be in Leavenworth by the end of the year

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4923972/Soldier-sparks-controversy-support-Kaepernick.html

>metal = nihilism

Actually /ptg/ has hated Coulter ever since she turned her bitch mode on.

Guess thats the price we paid for trusting in a barren woman.

Is that a bad thing? Can he be discharged for bieng a commie?

>the Wall was a metaphor, psychological
well it was tbqh. But that metaphor crumbles if you don't build it.

Disgusting isnt it.

This Aussie is the fucking worst. Cult of personality retard, and obsessed with Ann Coulter's pussy like a creep.

>malta-pede screeched, as blood was spurting out of her vagina

Shit, Poland, at least Aussie is obsessed with a *real* vagina.

It's illegal to belong to extremist groups while in the military. And to engage in politics while in uniform. And to advocate the overthrow of the government. So yes. He's fucked

I've actually noticed that sites that used to support kikebart and Bannon have turned on him.

Dude shouldn't have gone full Coulter on Trump, but alt-right faggots don't know the first thing about loyalty to people who sacrifice themselves for their country.

Guess thats why Bannon and Coulter haven't raised any children.

Oh, whew, I was worried that the dread
that set in from reading that garbage was
meant to come at an earlier time, thank you
user.

How many kids do you have sheep shagger?

I thought so!

Generally sedition is a bad thing in the armed forces. Maybe not with you kiwi sheep herders but in real armies anyway.

>we

NOBODY CARES ABOUT TAX REFORM.

>said the pede, with a smirk on her face
>"I really showed that pig this time", she thought to herself, as more blood was coming out of her vagina

*You* don't know shit about loyalty. Loyalty isn't being a blind yes-man. You literally advocated for that, for sycophancy. No thanks.

Sedition. Plus he's probably looking at charges for insurrection

When filling out paperwork to join, one of the questions is whether you are a communist or a member of a communist organization. This is counted as a character defect, and the person probably lied when filling out their paperwork, which in itself is grounds for dismissal.