Is he:

Is he:

a) The evil part of Goku made into a separate being
b) An evil alternate reality version of Goku
c) A fusion of Goku and someone else
d) Goten

D would be fun

But it's probably A based on the earring.

D would be the best and make the most sense.

C is what will actually happen.

wheres this from?

D would be great, so it probably won't be that.
My guess is it's probably some alien controlling goku's dead body

How could he possibly be Goten?

>black is the earring

Hasn't the "evil Goku" thing been done before?

seriously anons stop over thinking

remember how everyone was like OMG NIPPLES IS GONNA BE THE STRONGEST even though it was super obvious he was nothing but a gag/fake?

this is pretty much Goku being mind controlled by something

D would be fun, but Isn't Goten a Saiyajin too?

You finally learned that dragonball is shit after Z started.

I think the same but, like I wondered. if Goku was being controlled why his voice didn't change?
On the english and spa versions when Ginyu was in goku's body it happened. so why here is different? If its an android, well that honestly sucks but still, why not change his voice?

I'm betting c unfortunately... he has a 'fusion' look to him. I'd really hope it would be d

Half. But it would depend on his upbringing if he considers himself one or knows he's one.

Because Nozawa HAS to voice Goku relatives and Goku lookalikes. The only exception has been Raditz.

Fusion = new voice.
No one said you can't fuse with a corpse.

The last arc established that no two universes are exactly the same, to the point where the closest alternate universe to the main universe had a completely destroyed Earth.

If Goten happened to have been conceived earlier in Future Trunks' universe and taken by the Kai shown in who knows what he could have been raised to believe, or how powerful he could have become.

>No one said you can't fuse with a corpse.
No one said you could.

God of destruction goku

>god of destruction = evil edgelord cunt
wrong. If he was the god of destruction he'd just blow the planet up.

e) Oolong. He finally awakened to his mythical Cho Hakkai powers and decided to disguise himself as Goku and cock-block the last surviving member of his race just like how Goku cock-blocked him when they were kids.

A shapeshifting toy robot thing with stupid springy robot hands.

It's demigra, this will tie into xenoverse for maximum marketing. In fact, demigra did this exact thing in xenoverse and you had to beat the shit out of them to free them. The earing (also demigra's) is a new touch, it might contain demigra himself. Just as they think they've defeated goku black the real enemy will appear and try to usurp the gods or some trite nonsense. Time travel/dimension hopping is a specialty of demigra, hence the ring.

Why would that matter?

if he was the god of destruction he'd just spend all his time eating.

goku on Universe 6 earth evil

He (goku black) makes a one off remark about saiyins that would imply he isn't one, or doesn't regard himself as such.

Whoever it is it's not an evil version of anyone, his knowledge and power far surpasses any sort of simple evil version of X.

He's clearly linked to the Makaioshin.

It doesn't imply that at all. It's like when a villain says "humans sure are interesting" to the faggot MC who keeps getting up after being beat down repeatedly.

Self hating Saiyin.

Why is the first thing everyone thinks "toy robot"? He's a shadow-thing.

>Here's a shadow thing with a thin, springlike wrist and an oversized glove-like hand

Three remarks, referring to Trunks as a Saiyan, making a comment about Saiyans being interesting, and saying Trunks' death would be a pathetic end to a warrior race. Black being a Saiyan is pretty thoroughly debunked.

Yes, shadows tend to stretch and distort in dust clouds.

See

It wasn't being distorted, the image didn't shift with the clouds. And BOTH HIS HANDS LOOKED LIKE THAT

REEEEE

He also mentions humans as a separate thing from himself

I don't think black is a Saiyan, but there are many people irl who talk down on, and degrade their own race. It's not really confirmation that he's not a Saiyan.

"....."

I'm gonna take it as confirmation though, because I doubt a DB story line will ever get that deep.

>yfw everyone gets saved by Uncle Raditz at the end of the arc

If Black is the god of destruction of his universe, he isn't a saiyan anymore, he's a god. Or at least that's how a dark and edgy villain would think

>tfw the hot new villain of the season is a stupid toy robot.

Probably has something to do with that green kaioshin and probably also buu

Some sort of body switch perhaps? maybe the kaioshin rings can do that too

>goten
I hope that was a joke. Also out of those fusion is most likely one. I still think it's green kaioshen who is involved.

It's just a robot with springy robot hands.

>d would make most sense
people on Sup Forums are so retarded that they don't remember goku died way before goten would have been born.

Isn't Trunks 14 now? Come on, Toei! Make Goten and Trunks age already!

If it was just Goku's body why does his face and body look different? Thinner etc. It looks more like a fusion.

Check your privilege Kakarot

Like Black's dark aura wasn't mind control but just his evil ki and the Goten thing is currently on-hold, did the theorist move to the robot theory?

Yea but that doest explain the dark Ki. Maybe is the opposite of the Saiyan god? you know same shit but with a bad guys doing the ritual.

But he's only wearing one ring

I'm gonna vote D. Although Black Goku has shown that he can time travel, I see it capable for him to travel across universes as well. It makes the most sense that he is just a Goku from some universe that went rogue and goes from universe to universe annihilating the saiyans. He might be going for the "I want to be the only survivor, the strongest" kind of deal.

Not sure why no one has commented on this , I'm not familiar with XenoVerse but if what you said is true I wouldn't doubt it. This show is clearly all about milking the db cash cow

>doesnt explain dark kai
yes it does if dark person is one in control and fusion got fucked up which is why there is only one portara earring. It's either that or green kaioshen is animating the body.

Come to think of it, did they say what happened to Gero in the alternate timeline?

They say he was killed by his androids.

No, but surely 17 and 18 destroyed him and the whole lab. They were pretty sanguinary.

17 and 18 killed him

Considering 17 and 18 were actually more EVIL in that timelime chances are they killed him. Also, Future Trunks said 17 and 18 in Goku's timeline were even stronger.

Sounds like that movie with the Chinese guy that kill other versions of himself to become strong or something like that.

The Kaio's of universe 6 are green aren't they? Maybe this is the Goku of universe 6. Did they say why U6 Earth was destroyed? Maybe he did it.

I mean, in U7 the saiyans were barbarians but Goku was a nice kid because he hit his head. In U6 The saiyans are nice, but maybe Goku ended on earth too and eventually he destroyed it.

This makes the most sense so far. Toriyama said the editorial office suggested the idea for this arc and with the Xenoverse sequel coming out this would be possible. Goku's earring is the same as Demigra's, it's not the same color as Zamasu's.

Kind of cynical though, I didn't think Toriyama would want to use characters he didn't create.

Gimme the gains back

Where is that /fit/ image that uses DBZ an example to show the relationship between women and gains?

Besides, there's still one character who's still swole: Yajirobe.

Must be U6 Goku. This arc conveniently happens right after U6 Earth was recreated. Maybe the U6 Goku was evil and the U6 Saiyans destroyed his planet. Now he comes back and goes to kill every Saiyan in every universe for revenge.

Exactly. When you consider that beerus, whis and trunks played integral roles in the xeno storyline it makes sense. Also when under demigra's influence victims have a dark aura.

He's more swole than ever, he was always more thick than muscular, but in DBS his arms are fucking jacked.

you cant have trunks and goten without each other any more. if trunks is in this, then it is goten. Evil has taken over goten and he wants to get trunks to fuse so he can get even more powerful

why would anyone think this is goku? looks way too skinny to be goku

>I didn't think Toriyama would want to use characters he didn't create.

Toriyama can't even remember the characters he made.

>universe 7 saiyans were generally asswipes
>universe 7 goku is a nice enough guy
>universe 6 saiyans are all great saiyamans
>universe 6 goku is an edgy douchelord
it's just predictable and cliche enough for toriyama

Read

does he explicitly avoid killing trunks

That post makes no sense, or it's under the assumption that future trunk's timeline is another universe, which would make no sense.

No, he tries to kill him.

what I want to know is why the fuck future trunks has blue hair now

then he doesn't want to fuse with him

It was already stated back in Z that Future Trunks is from another Universe. #19 and #20 didn't exist in Trunks' universe, #16, never woke up, #17 and #18 were more violent and ruthless, and if they had stopped all of them and Cell then Trunks world would have been saved immediately. We just didn't know how alternate universes worked in the Dragonball multiverse until the last couple arcs.

Why would chichi allow the kaioshin to take him? Come on.

Same reason arale-chan doesn't save the day and the moon always regenerates and piccolo doesn't grow into a giant and fire clothes beams and roshi can fire beams that destroy celestial objects or why nobody looks their age or why buu can't destroy every enemy via absorption and candy beams or Etc. Stop posting this question every thread.

what if is just an android but that woul be fucking awesome

>piccolo doesn't grow into a giant
I was super shocked when Piccolo remembered he can stretch his arms during the tournament

Why would U6 goku have springy robot hands?

Actually, most of those things have a canon explanation. Except Arale not saving the day. That's just bullshit.

>springy robot hands?
what

Who says she had a choice? No one at that point was strong enough to challenge a Kai, short of maybe Goku who was coming down with his heart disease.

They could have taken him, by force, at birth with the intention of training him to be a God of Destruction.

It makes more sense than Goku somehow coming back to life, considering if the Dragonballs had still somehow existed in that universe Bulma would have found them already and fixed everything.

No.

He is still universe 7, but a different timeline. So an alternate universe 7. That is completely different from universe 6.

No real reason, it's just a retcon. They probably want to make it easier for kids to tell the difference.

They could also be covering bases for the future in case they ever decide to finally age Trunks and Goten up and for some reason Future Trunks makes another appearance, that way it's easier to differentiate between them.

Anybody else wish they had gone for a more stoic looking bad goku instead of OP's
"I'm so evil look at my evil grin" cheesy bad goku?

Just one guy same fagging about the robot thing

What's the point of being evil if you can't enjoy it.

No. I think the fact that he started cackling when Trunks punched him in the stomach was actually great. We already had a stoic strong opponent fairly recently with Hit.

Explain le fucking moon presence.

How do we know he isn't an Android. Or something else?

why do i find him so hot

In space patrol jaco they mentioned that saiyans look like 5 year old untill they are adults or some shit.
It is a lazy way to not age characters.

Why not kidnap gohan or trunks? That's a big stretch. The kaioshin somehow kidnaps goten, who is somehow born, and for some reason hates the saiyans. If he was powerful enough to take Goten forcibly, why not just kill Gohan and Trunks, the last 2 remaining Saiyans? He hates Saiyans afterall.

Btw, kaioshin brought Goku back to life in Z.

We don't.

Dude has green lasers with darkness.