Why do disgusting sub human lefties invariably support Palestine?

Why do disgusting sub human lefties invariably support Palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IKy3fCvMz-8
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.781242
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF I love (((Sarah Silverman))) now!

(((They))) always play both sides to distract the goyim.

Why do right-wing cucks invariably support the illegitimate state of Israel?

Because Israel oppresses Palestine.

And Israel is "white" and Palestine is "brown".

she's sarcastic...

they need a cause to fight for and an evil to fight against to justefy their higher moral ground. palestine is the easiest one to """fight""" for. i saw a video where a BDS activiest said when asked why they dont """"fight""" against Asad that they will be ignored so its useless

Sick and tired of these inbreds to be honest.

Are you sure?

to confuse the right to bow down to israel

.. they are two inbred peas in the same inbred pod. Muslims and Jews should not allowed to live in the west.

they dont support "palestine."
the evil liberal diaspora VS. nationalists based israel is just a PSYOP.

there are no good jews.

Fuck off kike

Why is a Jew supporting Palestine?

He was a tax and spend liberal, ironic shed hate him

>supporting wild sandniggers
on the other hand
>supporting jews
Which side is the redpilled side?
>inb4 nuke entire area

Its the Diaspora V Zionist secret war.

it's kind of funny some of the shit that you hear lefties say about Israel and the whole Palestine ordeal, especially when they boast about how they fight for the mudslimes. it's almost like listening to Hitler, if he had purple hair and spent time virtue signaling about how he is the better guy. some of them are usually a couple of steps away from being the SJW Hitler I swear

How is it any less legitimate than all the other nations created by the West when it carved up the Ottoman empire? It's more legitimate than a nation for the Palestinian people since they are just a bunch of dirty inbred Arabs. It's too bad the Jews are so benevolent. They should have killed all the nasty Muslims long ago.

She is Jewish. Nothing more needs to be said. She doesn't support Palestine as a Zionist Jew, quite the contrary she's using it as an arrogant slap in the face to Transjordanian people displaced by Khazars.

Oh shut the fuck up
She is a kike just like you.

This is family feud and you know it.
If you will only give kike lies about it than just close your kike mouth.

It's the proper place for Jews.

how about not minding that shit and the rest of the sandbox at all?

Sarah Silverman is a zionist kike.

She doesn't support Palestine. She's mocking them.

That's actually very based of her to say. I'd also kill (((Jewsus))) if I had the chance. Christcucks should all kill themselves.

9 minutes mandatory watch for all newfags
youtu.be/IKy3fCvMz-8

Because jews are parasitic thieves.

Proof of her being a Zionist?

I actually respect Jews to support Palestine more

Israel is a "white" apartheid state that exists to establish Western military dominance in the Middle East. It's not hard to see why leftists support Palestine.

There are kikes in the deep state who see that Israel will be destroyed without the US
AND
that the US will be destroyed by globalism being pushed by Diaspora kikes.

So the deep state kikes pay off Alt-Righters and make hand waving gestures to "Israel is an ethno-state"

The cucking goes further than you imagine.
Even if the deep state Zionists are sincere (they are kikes which makes the very notion a joke) they are unwilling to kill their diaspora cousins.

Of course the diaspora have no qualms about killing fellow Jews. They left their own to the dogs in Germany...and full on butchered them in Russia.

She has Jewish ancestry. Seriously though she's obviously an egalitarian internationalist which is directly opposed to national Zionism.

Good. I love to see kikes support Palestine.

sweden just legalized child marriage. you could use some jesus..

Why not let them fight it out?

Shes not, of course

> Sarah Silverman Slams Occupation in Passover Haggadah: 'Jews Know Bitterness of Oppression'

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.781242

I'm more than willing to hurt the diaspora. You don't know what kind of generation is growing in here. The time for absolute separation from them draws near by the day.

SJeWs lose credibility if they don't support Palestine. It's mandatory.

hey whity you know that guy Josef Fritzl? well you must know becouse he is a white too, so does it means that your daughter is in your basrment too? i mean.... you are white after all

Because muslims are higher up than jews in the oppression hierarchy.

1. Muslim
2. Black
3. Brown
4. Transgender
5. Jewish
6. Gay
7. Disabled
8. Asian
9. Woman
10. Straight white male

>he doesn't want to round up the jews in a tiny place they think they're safe and then glass them

>BDS
Why do they make jews so angry?

You'd think a pacifist, non-violent organisation that uses the free market would be considered honorable.
Yet they hate them more than Hamas and Hezbollah

It's a strategy to trick the right into supporting Israel.

Maybe, maybe Its Time

Devarim/Deuteronomy 13

6.If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

because lefties are red pilled on the JQ and they don't want to admit it

Thought that was the oven?

They have plans for you...
The same shit they have spread here is going to be spread in Israel.

Not realistically. Also jokes aside I can't support that.

Why are you guys attacking catalonia but ignoring islam btw

they make only the Tel Avivians angry, they see themself as people of """the big world""" and more concerned with what some cuck over the sea thinks of them then the actual immidiate threat

lulz

Your book, your god, says you won't.
So you won't
Thou Shall not kill in the Jewish book means Jew shall not kill jew.
Period.
There are no athiests in Isreal
Or at least none that hold any power.

On the other hand The Diaspora is over flowing with Trotsky kike atheists.
Look i sympathize.
Western civilization has a similar problem.
Rounding up people and shipping them off and killing those who resist is very hard to do and against more then a few of our moral laws.

But yeah you wrote hurt. Not kill.
They would write kill
In fact Ms Silverman wrote just that with her support of Palatine.
You are cucked and fucked kikefam.

Fresh off the rumor mill, Game of Thrones show-runner David Benioff has candidly admitted that actress Maisie Williams has bad 'anal hygiene'. "She barely wipes," says Benioff. " when we first started filming many of the actors and actresses working around her complained about a distinct foul smell emanating from her. It got to the point where we pleaded with her to wipe properly and use feminine hygiene products. She's a sweet girl but I don't think she was raised properly.". Photos of fecal stained pants and underwear allegedly belong to the Game of Thrones actress have surfaced. "I just don't think its a big deal, its natural." says Maisie, "if humans wasted time wiping their arse instead of enjoying life we would have died out a long time ago. Most people don't even have to do it I think. Its not an issue for me I don't think about it. People come up to me for autographs and pictures but then some of them make comments about 'the odour' and I just say I don't smell anything. Its natural, its what humans are suppose to smell like. Get used to it."

what the fuck shes jewish, why does she support palestine?

Is this some next level god tier jewish plot?

Because they think israel is white, so they have to support the brown

>Muslims feelings oppressed
Clearly you haven't met the trucks of peace already.

Your leftist just want to use them as victims to keep in check, meanwhile the muslims are laughing all the way to the bank while cashing in on that jizya money once sharia is established.

She doesn't, retard. She's being edgy. She's pro-Israel af.

This. Fuck sandpeople.

I hope they both kill each other.

Because right side of history

Why does every country ignore islam?

Catalonia is just our national distraction, like your Gay Marriage, Brexit in the UK, pick wherever and there's some big shit that overall makes little to no difference in ((their)) grand plan.

Wtf there are many many executable offences, check Leviticus 20 out - blasphemy, sodomy, heresy etc

>attacking catalonia
Not really. Separatists playing victimism while they make a unconstitutional coup.
>ignoring islam
Not only ignoring, but defending it too. Just like everywhere else.

Underrated post. Ignore all jewish tricks.

>White
What do you mean kikeson?
I am a rugged individualist
No culture no clan White isn't even a race dontcha know.

Your Diaspora cousins taught me that.
so it must be true.

>Jews fall for Jewish brainwashing too
Duh

Funny thing, how the Muslims got that high? They are not oppressed at all but by Islam.

Bad luck. Was hoping you guys would be the vangard. We have an AfD/LePenn type politician holding balance of power, and maoris hate blacks and arabs so we gonna be OK, God willing

She must be virtue signaling because she's losing friends

It's a devious move to make them appear human, you're too believe they have a heart and really care for you Goy.

> infamous zionist rabbi chastises her
> she must be pro israel

www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/dear-sarah-silverman/2012/10/11/

She support Palestine, until Turkey or the rest regional muslim countries declare war to israel.

Left wing Americans hate America and left wing Jews hate Israel because they hate their dads.

>they killed muh rabbi god
She's making fun of you for worshiping one of her fucking ancestors as a god. And you deserve it too.

It is not just lefties. Israel is no friend to the US and has stolen land which anyone but a shill could admit. USS Liberty you fucking kike. Open borders for Israel.

No, we are progressive through and through. And our "rebel" party are pro Venezuelan communists in disguise, sooo...
But things are starting to change, here like everywhere else.

because Palestine is an independent nation.

(((They))) actually hate Israel because it distracts from their effort to infiltrate and subjugate the institutions of the west. It's why I've never actually been against Zionism, just the US funding it.

Im not a xtian. Turn the other cheek to muzzies and you will get buttraped

The diaspora straight up murdered and will murder again fellow kikes.

Heck in my examples Germany and Russia kike killed kike just for advantage.
The whole Jewish nation of the world declared war on Germany in 33' and left their simpler brothers to die in work camps so they could meme about a Holocaust.

That ain't no execution of criminals that is murder and religious kikes do not have the balls to it.
And if their enemy is willing to do it they are at a severe disadvantage.

plenty of brown israelis, like over half the population, and quite a few white palestinians

>Why do disgusting sub human lefties invariably support Palestine?
They don't. To do so would be anti-semetic, remember?

>kill Jesus
>story is literally he can't be killed
Why are non religious people the biggest idiots on the planet

Kek. Biggest friendzone I have ever seen.

>implying today's Jews are in anyway related to the Biblical Israelites

A Jew who advocates for Palestine, what the fuck is wrong with the god damn left!

Hahaha jews get bagged on so much throughout hisotry and modern times, its comical now.

Thats pretty egdy, swede. Why do you hate god and christcucks? Do you hate all religions?

Who wouldn't want to kill a fucking Jew zombie? I would kill him too.
Sarah Silverwoman is based as fuck.

Get them before they get you I say

>jesus calls out corrupt jews
>goes against the OT law
>jew zombie tho!
uneducated. im not even a christian m8. but youre uneducated.

Because the Jews are invaders and conquerors. I would care if they invaded a non Muslim country thou. But since it's Palestine, I hope they genocide all those scumbags.

only subhumans care about the situation in israel.
literally goatfuckers blowing eavhother up

Jews are subhumans who are killing the Palestine people and taking away their land, while keeping them in a prison in their own territory

Fuck off jew loving piece of shit

Not a psyop
Kikes have been without a land for their nation for 2000 years.
Having one changes things. Changes people.

But yeah you are right.
There are no good kikes.

>sarah silverman is based as fuck
Are you an idiot or is this your first day on Sup Forums?
She's a schitzo that got utterly destroyed after calling out trump supporters then flip-flopped and called for everybody to just "get along", we haven't forgotten her kike bullshit and you seem completely clueless to it all.

They don't want all Jews to stay in one place (israel) but to spread out and conquer the world

this

Because they're the good guys.

>>jesus calls out corrupt jews
Silly people, that's how Jews work. They play all sides. All it took for you idiots to praise a Jew on a stick, was for a Jew on a stick to talk shit about the Jews.
This is why George Soros is winning. You cannot into 8D Chess. Mostly because you are not Jews yourselves, only a Jew can play the Jew game.
-

>Beauitful
>Rich
>Self made Woman
>Hates Jews
>Hates Jewish zombies on a stick even more
My kind of girl, desu.

The Donald is not the only master of 4D Chess. The Jews also indulge in its craft. Since the left is filled with dumb bullshit, the average man will naturally oppose all they say. If pic related told you "Taxation is Theft", you would be naturally opposed after seeing their clear insanity, even though it is true. That is why the Kikes have them become Pro Palestinian. Average American men will be naturally opposed to all they say (including being Pro Palestine), so they'll flock to conservatism, right into Zionism, as it's now a right wing ideology. A broken clock is right twice a day.