Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

rip in piece

We must never forget Ken-sama's sacrifice.

>Am now older than Ken Sama

Help

Is it wrong to require an explanation about the Ken-sama and Fedora-kun memes?

You should probably go back to lurking, user.

Been for several years. Sadly, memes aren't usually bundled with sauce. Terrible quality service desu.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>it's been over 5 years

rip in peace Ken-sama

Thank mr spooligan and fuck off.

thank mr spooligan

rip in piece ;_____;

Everyone bow your heads in silence.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the subs...

>Thanks for listening.

Anybody have the African one?

KISAMA,
ARE YOU AMERICAN?!?!? OR ARE YOU JAPANESE!?!?!
NEITHER
I'M KEN-SAMA

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Go kill yourself, you weeaboo pastaposter.

Now post Ken-sama Keit-ai ver.

welcome, we hate us too

also why would you fuck an orange, surely you might get a dick infection

Howdy Sup Forums, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!
I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

AYYYY YO M8s!
My name is Jamallah DeLouise Johnson. I am a wigger (a white wannabe-nigga, for y'all white mothafuckas). I waste time by watching The Boondocks and listening to gangsta rap music.
I spend my days here in da 'hood selling and buying crack and meth.
I can speak both AAVE (African American Vernacular English) and Jamaican Patois, but dem Honkies don't know shit 'bout Ghettospeak.
I know all of the code they follow in da 'Hood, and I follow it just like any other law-abiding niggazen.
One day, I wanna move to a shitty-ass apartment in the nastiest corner of Compton or East Harlem, and become the next biggest thing ever since Dr. Dré and Tupac Shakur.

fuck

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

Is that you Jar Jar Binks?

Yes, I am a fox. So? I dont see any problem. I embraced my animal soul long ago and I am happy together with my boyfriend (who is a cute b/w wolf!). We have a fucking lot of friends in and outside of the fandom and I am pretty slim and good looking.
But thanks anyway asshole. Go and watch your stupid anime shit while I have SEX with my boyfriend.

>He thinks straight A's are actually impressive.
>makes one of the biggest generalizations I've seen in months
>doesn't realize his hypocrisy.
>calls shit cash
>cares about highschool sports
I actually feel bad for you.

Tfw noobs will never the superiority of poo in loos steel. It was once considered the greatest of all steel and was imported by Romans and Arabs

Good luck Ken sama ^.^

I just realized my autism. It is late and I am underslept
Don't worry I am going to kill myself soon

Oh, you want to know who's me? Who's *just* *like* *me*?

Allow me to introduce you to Shiba Tatsuya, the deustagonist of noted Japanese literary work 'The Irregular in Magic High School'. For those who don't know about Tatsuya, allow me to enlighten you (spoilers ahead):

>He's the real heir to one of the most secretly powerful families in Japan. But he changes his name to blend with the common folk just so he can keep it real.
>He's a weed who mows down blooms just because he doesn't like the cut of their jib.
>He's a master inventor/physicist/engineer, but chooses to publish anonymously because the Nobel Prize would bore him.
>He can wipe out the entire countries with minor preparation but is still respectful of his superior officers.
>When a woman dances with him, her life is complete and if there's a second dance, she's likely to end up pregnant with triplets by the end of the song -- siblings are not exempt.
>He can directly convert matter to energy and fuck you the mc^2 up.
>He knows more ninjitsu than every Kishimoto character combined.
>If he could cry, his tears would be 1959 Dom Pérignon Rosé.

Okay, got all of that? Do you get my drift? Are you sure? If so, look behind Tatsuya's left arm. See that guy shamelessly browsing the fashion mags in a sad attempt to get it together?

That's me.

What the fuck did eu just fucking say about me, eu little bitch? I’ll have eu know I graduated top of my class in Villiers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Megalos, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the use of Mystletainn and I’m the top Maso-Shojo in Villiers. Eu are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe eu the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Eu think eu can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of vampire ninja's across Japan and eur IP is being traced right now so eu better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing eu call eur life. Eu’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill eu in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my chainsaw. Not only am I extensively trained in the arts of a maso-shojo, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Villiers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe eur miserable ass off the face of the continent, eu little shit. If only eu could have known what unholy retribution eur little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon eu, maybe eu would have held eur fucking tongue. But eu couldn’t, eu didn’t, and now eu’re paying the price, eu goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over eu and eu will drown in it. Eu’re fucking dead, Megalo.

Gomenasai, a personal appeal from Jimmy-sama.

I'm a 46 year old American Wikimaniac (Wiki fan for you non-donators). I manage and write for Wikipedia on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my Wiki and asking for donations.

I train with my Wiki every day, this superior encyclopedia has more facts than any physical encyclopedia because it is edited over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other encyclopedia on earth. I earned my wiki license eleven years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I don't speak Japanese fluently, neither Kanji nor the Osaka dialect, nor do I write fluently as well. However I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, because I have an article on it.

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious donations seminar to earn more from their magnificent culture. I hope I can become retired on donations from Japanese fans or even the Chinese!

I own several kimonos, which I will wear while in Japan. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and ask for donations as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anonymous Thu Aug 2 18:08:13 2012 No. 26598509
Quoted by: Jambo Sup Forums, my name is Chad Jomo-Gbomo.

I'm a 27 year old American Bruddah (African enthusiast). I play superior African games like ball-in-cup, Jenkem huffing contests, and Marvel vs Capcom 2.

I train with my sharpened twig every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through a wet tissue because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my twig license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Swahili fluently, both the Hibbity and the Bibbity accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their complete disregard for civilized life, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Republic of the Congo to not attend a prestigious High School and learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a dirty water collector, or a diseased ridden youth!

I own several loin cloths, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I have unprotected intercourse with my elders and seniors and speak Swahili as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!

>sama
>gaijin
>calling people gaijin
>thinks people wear kimono all the time
user, with all the offences, you are retarded

It's at this point I can't tell the difference between newfags and multilayered irony.
How deep in the irony are we right now?

Which one's better?

>Calling yourself -sama

Fucking asshole.

So is this meta or are these just newfags? I can't tell any more.

Put some more effort into it next time, famicom.

We're in so deep that I don't even know if you are seriously asking, or just being ironic.

Epic thread

We can go deeper.

Maybe one day we'll come full circle and the new hip thing to do would be to ironically post your sincere opinions instead of now ironically pretending to be newfags.

This post is 30% sincere and 60% ironic

Gomenasai Ken-Sama!
May angels speed thee to thy rest.

>I play superior African games like ball-in-cup, Jenkem huffing contests, and Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Fuck, I am now the same age as Ken-sama.

fuck you. your typing gave me cancer and aids. also this thread should be reported
sage

also,
fuck yuo

:-DD

Fuck you

Thanks for the upvote, friend ;)

>all these anons close to Ken-sama's age
Can we all just hug and comfort each other?

pssssh, nothing personal kid

He couldn't copypasta correctly, and he posted it on an iPhone (image.jpg gave it away), but

>superior African games
>MVC2

sly kek.

We're on like five or six layers, my dude.

Knowyourmeme exists for a reason.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering a tent with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. At that point she sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove them one at a time. "Squire, must you pitch another tent so soon?" she says to me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but she kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I happily endulge until my raging boner begins to hurt from pressing so hard against my trousers. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." I do so while she does the same. Then, all of a sudden, I feel an inescapable desire to stand still. "FIGHT ME" she screams as she pushes me to the ground and gets on top of me. It's only now that I notice she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that she won't stop until one of us cums. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Wasn't this guy actually just some poor sap forced to model for his fat weeaboo wife? I know I remember something like that. Not to ruin the illusion for people and whatnot.

Kill yourself.

You are like a little baby.

>speaking with a copypasta

>just some poor sap forced to model for his fat weeaboo wife

If that's true then that just makes it even funnier.

>still no yuno
Sasuga neo-Sup Forums

Your post made laugh but then I realize that I am older than him too. Fuck you.

proof that everyone in Sup Forums is some chad who bullied more than 30 shotas in highschool

I'll be as old as Ken-sama next year and yet I have not come close to his accomplishments.

>tfw you'll never die saving some old folks from a tsunami

>Disgaea
Will Asagi ever get her own game?

I actually think he'd do pretty well here.

Allah Akbar, my name is Akmed Muhammad

I’m a 27 year old ISIS Fighter (Freedom hater for you heretics). I make IEDs and bomb vests on my workbench, and spend my days perfecting my craft and torturing heretics. (Christians, Jews, and Gays)

I train with my AK47 every day, this superior weapon can shoot clean through steel because it is high caliber, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my AK47 license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Evil deeds, which I hate 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to America to attend a glorious Terrorist attack to destroy their evil heretic culture. I hope I can become a martyr for Muhammad and get 72 virgins!

I own several bomb vests, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I beat women and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

what in the fuck is this Keitai spam

I always hated this one cause user of Cocks is gay. Why choose him of all tripfags?

wanna yiff

But Japan is nogunz, how can Kenichi practice with his 1911 unless he's already in America?

>inb4 v&
>inb4 "It was just a prank, bro."

Sup Forums reporting in!

His real name is Bradon and he was only modelling for his wife. He has probably never seen a single Chinese Cartoon in his entire life.

Please upvote so that people can see this comment.

Fuck you, Vanilla is better than chocoslut.

Wasn't it "5 years ago" 2 years ago already?

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU

>2014 was 5 years after 2011

This is cool and all, OP, but is there a character who can defeat Madara Uchiha? And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I’m not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

thanks op i came on cat she hiss at penis
i fapped so hard mine dong flew out da window i here its in china now
wow op i fap so hard my dick bigger 2 inches great vid
omg i coming cats and dogs thnx for pic!!
omg op i come so hard that I shot a whole in my wall. now my mom is angry and said i had a hug cock!
i came so hard im now a woman thx op
The hurricane winds generated from how fast I was whacking it knocked down my entire south wall of my house and now car alarms all over the neigborhood are going off.
I just shat my pants in class now i cant move or it will all squelch out and the girl near me is starting to notice the smell thanks op!
i know own a small fast food chain in rhode island thx op
thx op for share her exclusive move make sister grew dick to fuck my ass with
op i slipped on my own penis im calling the police fuck you op
WOW BITCH NOZE HOW TO SUKK GUD I CUM SO HARD MY BUCKET BROKE
super hot chick thanks op I came a whole mom
oh god all i have left to cum is bone marrow aaaah god no stop it hurts m bone marrow thx op 10/10
holy penis i shat pics of spiderman
epic win OP I cam shit and shat cum
I'm watching this now with my family and my granpa is winning the cumbucket challenge thx op 10/10
I came so hard my cum created a sonic boom and now I can't hear shit thx op 10/10
your under arrest op for make this such fantastic porno movievideo, I birthed several sperm childs
thx op i came so hard my dick split open and wasps flew out and stung my mom 9/11
thx op i cut dick off and threw my dick like cum grenade 10/10
op made me cum like a small turtle call me franklin
awesome porno op I came in a poor man's suit pocket.
I RIPPED MY ARM OFF AND CAME TO STOP THE BLEEDING THX OP
omfg my dick got so hard i could fuck my own asshole!

I am better than you. Here is why:

1. I've seen more anime than you.
2. I'm older than you.
3. I've been on Sup Forums longer than you.
4. I don't play kiddy games and think that hating on certain anime or liking certain anime constitutes defending this place, as if it were a clubhouse.
5. I objectively see the value of anime and don't underrate or overrate it.

Conversely, you

1. Have only seen a few series.
2. Are under 20.
3. Came here in 2010 from reddit.
4. Think that anime that are a little popular must be fought against and that everyone on Sup Forums "WANTS TO BE TEH LITTLE GIRL XD"
5. Overreact to dime-a-dozen anime that people who have been watching anime since the '80s (like me) have seen a thousand times over.

Get out, kid.

It's been bugging me for a while, but why does this pasta begin with "gomensasai"? That's wrong.

Is there any character that can beat Karna?

And I’m not just talking about charioteer lance wielding son of the Sun God Karna. And I’m not just talking about Karna capable of using all 15 Shastra’s, including Daarma Paasha, Naga Paasha, and Kaala Paasha. Hell, I’m not even talking about Karna after inheriting Vijiya’s Bow (Guaranteeing victory for the holder no matter what circumstance) from Lord Parashurama after training for years to become the greatest warrior and obtaining Brahmanda Astra (Which alone has the power to destroy our entire solar system). I’m talking about Suryalok abiding Karna barring all curses capable of using all Upasamhaara Astras including but not limited too Satyavanta, Satyakeerti, Dhristha, Rabhasa, Pratihaaratara, Paraanmuka, Avaanmukha, Dashaaksha, Shatavaktra, Dashasheersha, Shatodara, Padmanaabha, Mahaanaabha, Jyotisha, Vinidra, Daitya, Pramadhana, Suchibaahu, Mahaabaahu, Saarchirmaali, Dhritimaali, Vrittiman, Ruchira, Pitrya, Ssaumansa, and also thus Vidhoota, Makara, Karaveerakara, Dhana, Dhaanya, Kaamaroopa, Kaamaruchira, Moha, Aavarana, and thus Jrimbhaka, Sarvanaabha, Varana, wielding the Vasavi Shakti (Capable of killing even Gods with one stab), firing off every single Astra (Even Naga-Astra which delivers deadly poison upon impact), and receiving blessings from Bhūmi, Agni, Varuna, Vayu, Surya, and Indra. I’m talking about Messiah Karna that has Mohini Astra as well which is capable of negating all magic and Maheshwarasta which can reduce even celestial beings to ashes; wielding multipurpose astras, which naturally includes Andhatamisr, Mahatarany, Chakshushmat, Shaktinash, Vishvavasumah, Antak, Mriitunjay, Sarvasmritinashan and Sarvasmitidharan, Bhay, Ahbayankaraaindr, Maharog, Namatraym, Ayurnash, Kalasamkarchan, Mahasur, Muladurg, Muk, Mahavagvidiny, Vedataskar, Hiranyaksh, Mahavarah, Hiranyakaship, Urganrisimh, Balindr,, Vasudev, Sankarshan, Pradyumn, Kalyastra and Kalkyastra, Mahamoh and Shambhav Astras.

nice copypasta straya

Poo Witch or simple toilet

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.

Hakuna Matata Sup Forums, my name is Jumbo Gumbo.
I'm a 17 year old American Afriboo (African fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games (Starving to death, AIDS, Ball in a cup).

I train with my bostaff every day, this inferior weapon can't cut clean through anything cause it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on Earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and have been getting better with it every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Hibbity and Bibbity dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their Tribal Codes which I follow 100%.

When I get my Visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college cause there isn't one. I hope I can make it past age 50!

I don't own any clothes, so I don't wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I make clicking noises and rape my elders as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Well, wish me luck in Africa!