I believe in the Symbol of Peace

I believe in the Symbol of Peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvR-kTUad6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was pretty hype

I don't think I've actually felt more hype

I believe in the future Symbol of Peace.

pretty shit compared to the actual symbol of peace tbqh

>the symbol of peace
>punches people so hard they go flying out of a city
>destroys entire city blocks
>alters the weather so that people get rained on
He's a cunt

If y'all hadn't noticed by now, sometimes the good guys are WAAAAY scarier than the bad guys.

false god

real symbol of peace here

In the good old days people would worship people who could make it rain

Only the best should be held up as symbols. Anything less is idolatry.

>Anything less is idolatry.
As if that was forbidden in this day and age.

the symbol of piss

Exactly the point. Heroes should be held to a higher standard than actors and music performance "artists".

And now we need a Calvin-and-Hobbes-style edit of All Might pissing on stuff while looking over his shoulder.

>impyling anyone wants him as their hero

Everyone, students, pro heroes, reporters, even the villains who wanted to recruit him, think he is like a villain. He should learn to not scream "I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU, BITCH!" while the whole nation of Japan watches him, then he could maybe become a hero.

So do I

Even the guy he bullied doesn't think that, stop being pedantic.

But this will be more hype.

We will need at least 4/5 seasons to see that happening sadly.

Its season 3 material if we get one 2 cour season.

It's called an anti-hero. Just because Bakugou isn't a goody-two shoes like the rest of his class doesn't make him any less suited to fighting evil or saving lives. Just look at Endeavor as a pro example of an antihero.

Somewhat of a let down he was having so much trouble with 1 Noumu. We all know as the story progresses and typical shonen powercreep does its magic those things will become super fodderized.

That's the symbol of JUSTICE.

>only 1 more episode

The sadness closes in.

Haven't caught up on the manga in a while , is all might dead yet?

That was a high class Noumu with 3 strong quirks. All Might would have killed every other Noumu with 1 punch, like these 3.

So the one Shounen who uses Swastika's in their imagery then?

Noumu are genetically engineered weapons customized for different purposes.

The one that All Might fought was designed to fight the strongest hero. So it was very, very strong. The other Noumu that have appeared in the manga since would not have been that strong because they were designed for other things.

That moment was ruined when he survived right after that.

this

he peaked now he can't ever reach kamina-tier

Except the whole point was that it was bad for him, and Deku, for him to survive. It's gonna come back to haunt him.
This isn't even speculation. They made that clear on the pages themselves.

They don't care user, they want him dead no matter what.

still doesn't change the fact that all might will never reach kamina-tier tho

Season 2 Please Bones

Not every mentor has to go out like Kamina. Not every guy has to have an epic death.

>making money like a printworks
>popular jump manga
>has plentiful content to fill more seasons
>typical shonen storyline that can go on forever

It's going to have a Season 2.

>typical shonen storyline that can go on forever
I thought Horikoshi said the story was about 20% complete a little while ago. If so, he must have a definite ending in mind.

Yeah and Toriyama meant for the Cell saga to be the end of DBZ, now look where we are.

I thought he meant for Freiza to be the end.

Gohan was supposed to surpass his dad and take up his mantle of protector of earth, that's all I know.

He actually said that he wanted to end it first after the first tournament in db, so after 50 chapters

Toriyama was literally planning Goku to win the third tournament before he even finished writing the first tournament though

Will Tsuyu ever become the heroine? Such a unique and interesting design is wasted on a background character.

Though, that applies to half the characters in the series.

this would require hori to devote time to writing up a side character that isn't bakugou/zuko, so probably not

>one of the better designs
>cute, little "backstory"/special chapter explaining some of her past
>focus is given to characters with less than interesting development and designs
>Tsuyu gets sidelined
Being a Tsuyufag is suffering.

Being an anything-fag that isn't Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki is suffering. Hori doesn't understand the concept of "slowing down" and so jumps from arc to arc and only managing to give screentime to the main three. The pacing is one of my biggest problems with the manga right now.

Just embrace Mineta, at least he gets lots of attention because he's comic relief.

>mistaking Manji for Swastika

Pretty sure that Noumu is still the third strongest thing in the manga so far behind All Might and AFO. It's almost invulnerable and moves and hits almost as hard as All Might.

Not if they actually start pacing it properly.

Muscle-dude was on par with Noumu if it's true that Deku's 100% strength is the same as All Mights

Muscule dude was nowhere near noumu levels

Without even taking relative strength into account Muscle-dude can't regenerate, which is the most bullshit part about that Noumu.

Muscle dude took a full power punch from Deku no sweat, which means that if Deku's 100% is the same as All Might then Muscle dude was on par with Noumu.

Deku's 100% was obviously not the same as All might's

proofs

the fact that all of one for all only just now transferred to Deku.

it had already transferred before the fight with AFO I'm pretty sure

Don't be a speedreader. Deku's 100% punches destroyed a giant robot and 1 building. All Might's punch in the end term test destroyed a whole street and against AFO their clash destroyed a whole city block.

Deku is nowhere near All Might's 100%, he isn't even near weakened All Might's 100%.

Are you retarded? It all transferred as soon as he digested the hair. All Might has been running on fumes for the entire manga.

Deku hasn't fucking mastered it yet. Also, 100% now isn't gonna match the 100% he'll have as a grown man in his prime.

>Don't be a speedreader.
The hell is that supposed to mean

The fight against AFO destroyed half a city ward didn't it? That's a lot bigger than a block.

It's one of the new meme terms Sup Forums throws at people they don't consider hardcore enough. Like with "secondary", only now they've found a way to look down on manga readers too.

Pretty sure AFO caused most of the damage in that fight

Your peace is based on bullshit, it's based on absolute power, it will fall apart sooner than later.

Man this scene with that awesome ost was hype as fuck, pity the rest of the episode and the ones before it drag so much. Its a faithful adaptation yes, but I wish it was better paced

>faithful adaption
>better paced

pick one, hori doesn't know the meaning of "pacing"

Deku's supposed 100% barely left a hole in the mountain muscle-dude ended up while All-might 100% Destroyed a whole block in the current arc/Sent the Noumu flying and destroyed the roof of a top security building

Which is irrelevant if muscle-dude is on par with Noumu because All Mights blows also left Noumu pretty unimpressed. Both he and Deku had to use beyond 100% to defeat Noumu/muscle-dude

I have no idea how he can so consistently be both too fast and too slow at the same damn time. You'd think just once it would cancel out and proceed at a normal pace, but it never does.

Remember. All-might 100% != Deku 100%

I know right? one one hand he writes the arcs too fast to squeeze in any character development, on the other hand he's written the story so slow that we're only barely getting start with the Big Bad Guy, almost 100 chapters in.

Why are you defending this so much, they are obviously not the same kind of 100% If Deku could already do a 100% All-might punch then he would fucking rape shigaraki in this arc

An entire term zipped by so fast you could barely tell it happened, but character progression proceeds at a realistic pace of people slowly changing over the course of years of their lives.

Pretty sure I don't know half of Deku's classmates names they've gotten such little time in the spotlight.

>yfw noumus are made with kids that couldn't make it into Yuuei

>Winged Noumu is hinted to be the fat winged kid from chapter 1
>The Noumu which Gran Torino dealed with had a same quirk like one of Deku's middle school classmates by pumping up his upper body
>The chainsaw Noumu looked only at Deku during the villains' retreat from the camping trip
>Deku's doctor looked similar to AFO's doctor

Deku is a Noumu magnet. I bet the USJ Noumu lived in the same building as Deku's family.

I was giggling like a little girl the whole time. Man that was good

If a firebreathing noumu shows up that's probably why we haven't seen Deku's dad.

Just think, they might jumble the classes together when they switch years. Then you'll have to remember a bunch of those class B students names.

The worst part of Noumus is that for every one of them that exists there's a couple more people who just got their quirks ripped out for extra abilities to add onto them. People with absorption quirks must be almost going extinct just from AFO kidnapping them and hijacking their quirks to use in various Noumus.

PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULTRA

youtube.com/watch?v=XvR-kTUad6U

And he isn't the symbol of peace either.

>Everyone, students, pro heroes, reporters, even the villains who wanted to recruit him, think he is like a villain
No, speed reader. They said he has some villain attributes, even the cunt journalist said he has good attributes to be a hero.
Endeavor is not a antihero, he is just a dick. He never behaved as a antihero at work, unlike Bakugou who screams antihero everytime.

Whoops, wrong page.

Licenseless Rider is just lazy. He lives in a world where working out gives you super powers

Did somebody say JUSTICE?

This is hands down one of my favorite pages in the entire manga

Great episode. I'm extremely said it's flopping. 2 nuke weren't enough confirmed.

Only when you have a very specific obsession and a strong enough will. It seems to be the cause of most monsters and heros powers in OPM.

Physical power has physical effects. Who would have guessed?

Then LR is missing either will or determination. He isn't admirable

You're retarded.

Even All-Might knows whats up.

He was determined to become justice, and justice is what he has become.

Saitama and the negroe character literally gained superpowers from lifting weights. LR is lazy, weak willed and/or has no determination