Breaking- shooting in UK, possible happening

(faggots, this is a courtesy notice to get a stream if you want, if it turns out not to be big and you bitch, fuck you up your ass)
rt.com/uk/404741-bristol-police-shot-gun/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4924884/Bomb-squad-called-suspicious-coffee-cup.html
theguardian.com/politics/video/2012/nov/01/boris-johnson-lefty-tossers-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lurk more

Please no my brother live in this shithole

Faggot lol

How?! Its a gun free zone!

Fuck you, I live in Bristol it's not a shit hole.

And Portishead is lovely.

If someone started a thread everytime someone shoots a gun in the US, Sup Forums would be US gun shooting only

L
O
L
press S to spit on dead cunts body.

Bristolfag here too. Bristols nice. Quite lefty tho

Bristol is our equivalent to Seattle or Portland. I hope it's big.

t. Polish Paki

>RT

Britain doesn't allow guns. Literally fake news.

criminals don't obey laws

>shooting in western Europe
>happening
user I...

They had one good song...

everything's fine.

Why? Aren't you happy that the most left wing place in the UK is getting shot up? You're not Antifa are you?

>lurk more

unpossible, bongs banned guns so therefore no guns can exit in bongland

PART

That'd be Brighton user, they vote Green for fucks sake

The absolute state of Sup Forums

AND

>user I...
You're not as clever as you seem to think, since in UK it means either terror or a nigger drug dealer and thus riots. I love you smug cocksuckers. Same ones night of Batclan when I first posted it "it's nothing." Actually, you weren't here in 2015 but point still stands. then you slink off when you are shown to be fucking wrong.

Wandering stars, for whom it is reserved... the blackness and darkness forever.

PARCEL

Also, bomb squad called for "suspicious coffee cup."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4924884/Bomb-squad-called-suspicious-coffee-cup.html

Portishead is okay, but I like Massive Attack better.

SUCK IT UP
BIN THAT CUP

our thoughts and prayers are with the victims, almost finished with my fb filter

P A R T
A
R
C
L
E

> sage all fields

The police probably saw a butter-knife or a spork in the car. Can't take any chances these days.

even the moderated Dm comments are "so when do the riots start?"

Yea but we are allowed to have guns you niggro. Please fix your teeth and then sterilize your entire population.

Not possible, the UK is a gun free zone

Agreed. My claim to fame is I used to know 3D, we used to drink at the same bar, he once invited me to go surfing in Croyde.

But I didnt go.

Portishead is boring as fuck mate

It really isn't mate

Spotted the Welshman.

You live in the worst shithole in europe.
British leftists make me physically sick and theres no guns to remedy that.

Come home white man.

that meme triggered me user i think I've finally snapped

Is there any link between these. Each one reported about 20mins after each other.

Shooting in Portishead near Bristol.

65 year old woman arrested for espionage.

Police looking for man with a gun who entered school in Liverpool.

I was thinking of Brighton while I was writing my post, but wanted it to stay hyperbolic. You are absolutely right though.

My sister went to Brighton uni and said that the Greens were helping fund high rise student blocks within constituency bounds to shore up their vote share. It was disgusting. What an awful place.

Bristol is still one of the most hard-left places in the country though.

Hahah yes, I like this.

theguardian.com/politics/video/2012/nov/01/boris-johnson-lefty-tossers-video

>BOOOO!
>BOOOO TORY SCUM!
>JUST CUZ U WEAR A SUIT!

i live between portland and mt hood
spot on assessment, britbro
hope he culled a few commies before he got talen out

on a totally unrelated note, i hope we have another very snowy winter this year
last winter was super comfy

>Bristol is still one of the most hard-left places in the country though.

It used to be a liberal stronghold

(checked)
>n i think I've finally snapped

took you that long? I snapped in 2015 when merkel opened the borders. Bes we can hope for now is to save some of the art from the Louvre and Brit Museum and put it in australia or NZ before Europe is full Sharia.

I'm from Bristol mate

You literally don't know what you're talking about mate

The worst thing is here, you have to hide your power level to get by at work and everyone assumes you are a lefty faggot.

Also if you complain about living in a lefty shithole, everyone assumes you are just being a snowflake

Cry me a river mate unless you spend all your time in Clifton it's really not that bad

Its bad. The city is nice but the people are fucking gay. Lefty cunts telling ME what my opinions are.

>England
lel

Bristol is fucking shit.

You have to agree with anyone who can claim a minority demographic status or else you are ______ist. Women are always right or else you are sexist. If you treat blacks like equals you are racist for not apologizing profusely and offering reparations for building the city.

Part and parcel lads

B-but how!??? I thought WEAPONS WERE ILLEGAL IN THE UK, HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!??

Spotted the Gashead.
I live in Stoke Bishop now, but I used to live in Clifton, Montpelier, St Paul's, Fishponds and Redland.

Every month my car would get smashed up parked in Clifton by student wankers, when i lived on City road it never got touched, ever.

Where do you live? You sounds like you're from Lawrence Weston, Southmead or Knowle West

Brislington

same way here in brazil. we are not allowed to carry guns.
>almost 70k homicides per year

Taking bets on where the niggers riot and how much property they destroy.

He tweeted about Islam and had to pay the price

But in the "UK" they are cucks. Have you even seen their police in "action"
Weakest looking bunch of pussy faggotry you will ever witness.

oh man super comfy. I had a job at a snowboard camp aeons ago, I like it there better than the Alps. user do you ride?

Stoke Bishop has gotta be extortionate. Nice place to walk through but wouldn't wanna live there