Rosie calls Bannon fat

ok

Leftists always project fag. You should know this by now.

it's actually cool that liberals and lefties have dropped all their pretenses of morality and "holier than thou" decency.
remember when they used to get morally indignant at anyone who said something even slightly impolite? there was a time when someone would have been run out of a job for saying shit liek this "because muh bodyshaming". they used to really play that part well, but we always knew there was nothing but hatred, derision and contempt lurking behind their eyes. the fucking facade has really come crashing down since the rise of right-wing populism.

the truth is that leftists don't really care about "right" or "wrong", "corect" or "incorrect", or even . "politically correct" or "politically incorrect". all they give a shit about is destroying america, destroying decency, and having total fucking control over the decent, normal human beings that make them terribly insecure and existentially terrified for their own existences.........for some odd and unwarranted reason

>who?
no seriously who the fuck is... it?

Who the fuck is Rosie?

Wow thanks for making me feel like shit for being plus size Rosie. Nice fat shaming....

>tfw used to watch rosie o donald with my mom as a kid to see who would win those awesome lego sets

Some fat woman that had a career as a comedian once.

you'll never hear about this in the MSM

Some real cutting edge political analysis there, OP.

Rosie the Riveter. Notorious cum slut and dumpster diver

Rug munching landwhale body shames national hero.

Rosie x Bannon fanfic when?

she should be shamed for making fun of alcoholism (a mental illness)

>Rosie x Bannon fanfic when?

Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting both inside and out.

She's a real pig.

Who is Rosie?

That big fuckin tank builder from ww2

Didn't her ex top herself a month ago?

first she mocks retards in a feature film and now this

Meanwhile, Rosie O'Donnell has looked like she's in her third trimester since I was three years old.

Why do these idiots insist he was fired? Our resident Jewish shills do this too.

Makes them seem uninformed and dishonest.