Ominous messages in Seattle

king5.com/news/local/seattle/origami-with-ominous-message-appear-in-seattle-parks/478869546?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=59cb294b3ed3f00007f70d39&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
"Origami butterflies with ominous message appear in Seattle parks"
Well, what do you think about this, Sup Forums? More left-wing shenanigans, or are we really "not safe"?

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/washington/seattle/threatening-origami-seattle-mystery-notes-warn-you-are-not-safe
youtube.com/watch?v=vwNj8ITLjjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone been to the url?

yes, it sports an autostart video, but otherwise it is what OP claims, plus some pics, paper butterflies on lgbt-rainbow paper sporting pics of demons.
the question is, why would you believe me?

no

This link has a little more info if you desire:

patch.com/washington/seattle/threatening-origami-seattle-mystery-notes-warn-you-are-not-safe

It's badselfeater again. Yawn.

Why wouldn't I? OP is the phaggot, not you. Any good chicken papakash (sp) recipes?

>Origami

pic related

>all gods must die
Sounds like commie scum.

SOMEONE CONSULT /po/!

Another pic related
They all have 9/28/17 on them.

commies were on their way to shit up Sup Forums and slide threads and whatnot but they got lost on the way and ended up lurking on /po/

Looks like a viral marketing meme for some hipster band. Knowing Seattle, I wouldn't be surprised.

This is too methodical and too well designed.
This is one of two things, either it's a top tier LARP and someone is getting a shitpost medal, or we have a person or group that is going to do something tomorrow here in Seattle.
Based on the fruity artwork and craftsmanship I'm betting on a wackjob left leaning political group doing something public/non-violent or borderline violent if the latter is true, as Seattle is home to a lot of far left individuals. But realistically this is probably just a clever advert for a club or a band or some shit.

Hopefully a happening, hopefully nothing catastrophic cause I'm working downtown Thursday.

Its probably some viral music release, politically charged. This is nothing ominous.

Kek. So It's nothing. Literal fedora tippers.

Ironic. Killing Gods just to build up new ones. That's their strategy.

some commie shit

no one in seattle IS safe
lol are you serious?
that's been a commie stronghold since before the cold war ended. if you're on the right economically/socially and living in basically any major city on the western seaboard, you keep your head down and try not to reveal your power level in public
what rock have you been living under?

Considering it's Seattle, probably some faggy campaign for some shitrock band or something

Retard. Good job at completely missing the point.

That could definitely be a possibility. Yet, part of me wants to see some wacky shit go down.

I will fucking roast an SJW fag \nog anywhere and everywhere out in public while Im cruising around.

Any time I see some really faggy guy ill yell "faggot!", its fucking hillarious how they react, they slouch down visibly hurt, and it only fuels me even further. I am absolutely ruthless in my verbal roastings and I hit them with whatever I know is going to trigger them the worst.

Just today I saw a nog pulled over by a cop, the cop was in his car behind him. the nog had his window rolled down and as I rolled passed I called him a monkey chimp niggerfaggot. You should have seen the I-Madnigger.jpg face he gave me mixed with the powerless of knowing that if he got out of his car or started getting upity with a cop he'd get fucked up for sure.

Not to mention the countless fat albert niggers ill verbally kill by calling fatasses in front of their friends, divide and conquer is my strategy here, since I am denying the opportunity to unify by using a racial insult.

You guys should try it some time its great to let out some steam. And its not like we could ever save this state from the retarded liberalism so what do I care. I just want to ruin their "utopia"...utopia my ass, maybe if youre a heroine junkie.

>"monkey chimp niggerfaggot"

>they slouch down visibly hurt, and it only fuels me even further
>as I rolled passed I called him a monkey chimp niggerfaggot

Habbening in Seattle, glad I live on the civilized eastside

Oh and the nog women oh how I love to hurt and demoralize them. Any time I see a particularly ugly one I'll give her an absolutely disgusted look, as if I am being forced to stick my bare hand inside of a cows ass.

The more ugly and disgusting the nog woman is the more effective this is since they will know deep down that they really are disgusting gutter trash.

Saw a fat nog whore and her nig clan of little shit turds standing outside a grocery store against the wall. I saw she was there but pretended I didnt, I rolled passed and did a glance over and shot her the absolutely disgusted look so reflexively fast, and then went back to a pleasant face, looked the other way and kept going.

I saw her have to take a seat after that one with an absolutely defeated look on her face. Niggers have to be taught their worth.

i'm not the one worshipping the failed ideology of the first self-proclaimed "champion of social justice"
superlol

i don't get off on that sort of stuff. if you do, and no one's pushed your shit in yet- whatever; more power to you
don't be surprised, though, if someone eventually loses their shit and empties a clip from a sideways-held gun into the chassis of your vehicle

10/10 ad hominem

>Not carrying a gun of your own
>Not wishing a nigger would try
What are you? Some kind of faggot?

some fucking stupid band, just take one look at that bullshit

Hmm...

D.A.K.

I hope it's right wingers and this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=vwNj8ITLjjk

KEK