>Democracy
>President and PM have identical last names
Nice democracy you've got there

HOLY FUCK

TRY LISTENING TO THE ANTHENLM

There are four Kurdistans

Iraqi, Syrian, Iranian and Turkish

Just WW1 still fucking shit up

>Though the result is binding[2][3][4] for the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), its legality was rejected by the federal government of Iraq.
Yawn.

Our top videoblogger is irak kurdish.

It's gonna be fun to watch the whole Middle East go apeshit when ISIS is defunct and the Kurds refuse to relinquish their territory.

>arabs
>armies

>new country in Iraq
>new country in South Africa
New country for white people when?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
NO

BITCH EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

FUCK KURDS

Were they aknowledged as a country by the UN yet?

nice

You mean the federal government of Iraq that can't do shit about it?

You tell us, shlomo.

Doesn't look like it.

What happened in SA?

>The Neolithic village of Jarmo
Are Kurds descendants of drunk Finnish people?

The Iraqi government aknowledges and support the Kurdish state, but no news from the UN yet it seems

Saddam on suicide watch

You do realize that Israel is the only country that supports this right? Even the US state dept spokeswoman spoke against it.

It's yet to be confirmed here

>NEW ISRAELI REPUBLIC
HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

>our puppet not doing their job
Upsetting

Are you a Kurd?

Tehran just shat(?) down a kurdish tv channel

Gas the Kurds.

Saddam did nothing wrong.

Yo sandnigger, give us an update from down there. How are iraqis taking these news?
Any reactions?

Iraqi Kurdistan exists for several decades now, it has been semi-independent for a long time. It is an autonomous zone in Iraq. They even have their own mobile phone network (Korek)

There was a thread some 3 hours ago. A bunch of blacks & whites want do create a new state without the rabid niggers in it. It'll be called "United State of Good Hope". But it is not set in stone, actually far away from it from what I understood. But the plan exists.

YAY KURDS!

Menishevitz and cheese for everyone!

Oy Vey

>The Iraqi government aknowledges and support the Kurdish state
Are you living under a dwayne fucking johnson?

No, Shia.
We're pretty chill here

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan

Kek who did this

Honestly the best thing I've seen all day lmao

Sykes-Picot doomed the middle east to have territorial issues.
Islam doomed the middle east to have terrorism issues.
While region is a fucking write off.
Strike the match and let the fucker burn.

Fucking lel

DELET

New collectible flag when?

NEW ISRAELI REPUBLIC DECLARED

what did you mean by this?

NEW RARE FLAG BOYS, GET READY.

Belgium all over again?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWoahh momma
Cant believe Hitchens got what he wanted so quickly after his death.

>mfw Sunni
>mfw the new Shia axis in the Middle East is coming

You sure have heard of the ancient Finnish empire, haven't you Magnus?

I read some more about the subject, and I stand corrected. The Iraqi government is not supporting an independent Kurdish state. What about you? What are your thoughta about Kurdistan and about the Kurdush saparatist movement?

>flag in link

Kek

AHAHAHAHA SOMEONE MADE IT ISRAELI FLAG AHAHAHA WE GOTTA WATCH HOW LONG THIS LASTS.

>A union state of whites and le based blacks
Shits not gonna happen didn't the Boers/Anglos there learn that they can't coexist together.

their anthem gives me a "papers, please" kind of vibe

Hacked by Iran?

>Meme about Kekistan

>Kekistan is a real country now

jesus

Can't wait to collect the new flag

The state doesn't include the bantu niggers. Just the mixed coloreds, the khoisan and the whites. One of the reasons cited for the secession was the racism and genocide against whites.

Fresh off the rumor mill, Game of Thrones show-runner David Benioff has candidly admitted that actress Maisie Williams has bad 'anal hygiene'. "She barely wipes," says Benioff. " when we first started filming many of the actors and actresses working around her complained about a distinct foul smell emanating from her. It got to the point where we pleaded with her to wipe properly and use feminine hygiene products. She's a sweet girl but I don't think she was raised properly.". Photos of fecal stained pants and underwear allegedly belong to the Game of Thrones actress have surfaced. "I just don't think its a big deal, its natural." says Maisie, "if humans wasted time wiping their arse instead of enjoying life we would have died out a long time ago. Most people don't even have to do it I think. Its not an issue for me I don't think about it. People come up to me for autographs and pictures but then some of them make comments about 'the odour' and I just say I don't smell anything. Its natural, its what humans are suppose to smell like. Get used to it."

so this iraqi Kurdistan movement is (((their))) plot?

Get out.

Cool! How do I become a Kurd? Does it require me riding a subway somewhere or just step foot on kurdish soil? Because apparently thats how you become swedish, when swedes exist.

Many kurds in Sweden came to Sweden to continue being kurds and they denounce our nationalism while being staunch nationalists themselves.

I fucking hate kurds.

Well they are among the few that supported it via an official statement, if you read the country reactions down below.

>doesn't include the turkish part

cucks

the zodiac killer is the prime minister?

No, and they won't be. You know this already.
Israel is the only country that supported the referendum. Even the US condemned it.
In any case, the Barzani mafia haven't declared independence yet, and have no immediate plans to. They want more gibs from Baghdad, and they'll need them - Erdo' just blockaded them and he was their main source of cash.
The Iraqi Kurds have seriously fucked up. Every single one of their neighbors is now hostile to them, and they're landlocked.
This is a weak hand you're playing here, Ephraim: is it the best you have? Hope not for your sake...

FUCKING TED CRUZ
I'M DYING IM FUCKING DYING.

Status Independent country
Capital
and largest city Erbil (Hewlêr)
36°11′N 44°00′E
Official languages Kurdish, Arabic[1]
Demonym Kurd
Kurdistani
Government Parliamentary democracy
• President
Benjamin Netanyahu
• Prime Minister
Ted Cruz

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DID THIS

Good for them.

He's finally collected all the famed desertgates.

LMAO

At this point I don't trust/support any independence movement. Most of the time is 'muuuhh I am special' shit, that leads to war and violence. As long you're in peace and with a decent autonomy keep your mouth closed

Probably a sunni tbqh

nuke it.

OSAMA THE DESERTGATES WILL BE MINE

>the IP that reverted the changes is a Canadian one

I bet it was this guy - he posts 12 minutes ago ITT while the edit is from 8 minutes ago. What a faggot

Well if that's so I guess it's a decent idea. Khoisans look pretty damn funky for blacks actually.

kek

t. Aussie who used a Canadian proxy to change it

They're practically a different race. Postulated to be closest to what original humans looked like.

Ok now who the fuck is playing around with wiki? Iranian maybe?

>commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:ئەی_ڕەقیب_-_تاكا_بك.ogg
tiptopkek

Their anthem is actually good.

>Greater Israel
Kek.

they will change their mind, don't worry.

When is it gonna merge with Syrian and Turkish Kurdistan? We should support it. Imagine having an excuse to reclaim Constantinople

Good, the only mudslimes we half trust.

>reclaim Constantinople
You Catholics are the reason it was lost in the first place.

not me, swear to god.

why would I remove a hilarious edit

Nice country, landlocked between Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria.
Unless US plans to attack/occupy one of these to guarantee Kurdish independence I do not see much perspective in their country.

sheeeeit, they changed it back already! They're onto us!

Yeah, they need an orchestra.

Fuck off and go back

they really are dumb as fuck, arent they?

As long as they have I'll, one of those countries will be their friends.

t.roach

that's glorious, can it be the official Sup Forumsistani anthem ?

When will Sup Forums update?