He

>He
When is Japan going to end this shit meme?

it's only a problem if you deny your homosexuality, friend. Be comfortable with who you are.

this is some bullshit though

it's true because

No, that's a cat

Can you tell the difference between a male and female cat without looking between their legs?

Why should only females get to have cat ears?

>Horie Yui as a trap cat
It feels like we went full circle

its okay to be attracted to guys. embrace it.

That looks and sounds like a girl, otherwise the attraction wouldnt exist.

When you end yourself

>meme
Feminine boys have always been around and is part of their history, fagtron. Boys used to play female roles in kabuki and other traditional theater, warlords in the Sengoku Era had both maidens and girly boys dance in front of the troops before battle to get them fired up. There's even a theory that Mori Ranmaru, Oda Nobunaga's young vassal who followed his master into death at Honnouji, was actually Nobunaga's secret boytoy.

No self respecting man would dress like that.

Honestly I was a bit surprised too, they usually hire an ambiguous sounding voice actor for traps but Hocchan is the girliest sounding girl there is, I guess they just went all out

This thread already exists, and it hasn't been archived or 404'ed.

look just because u think he looks and sounds like a girl, doesn't mean u aren't attracted to males. try sucking sucking a dick to prove u aren't.

this one's slightly less autistic though

What's the problem, user?

But in this case it's a female voicing a boy's role.

Unless a guy has been castrated there's no way he could have that shoulder to hip ratio. He's literally a boy drawn as a girl.

Maybe cats have different proportions m80
f a n t a s y w o r l d

Castrated and injected with hormones at a fairly young age. Pretty much full on transhit

Looks like a skinny guy to me ratio-wise

It's a cartoon, what part of this is confusing to you? It has cat ears and you're talking about proportions, your autism is seriously malfunctioning.

SWEDEN YES

Catboys are the best. Prove me wrong.

Catboys are trash and their existence should be mostly ignored.

Op is just mad because he fapped to it and then he found out it was a guy but deep down in his heart he know he likes it and is slowly turning into a fag.

Female tend to be thiner.
There's a lot of castrated cat so it's difficult but you can make the difference.

castrated male cats are fat as fuck though

>People paying attention to the old and busted seen a million times trap character
>When we have /ss/ woman on the cast

>everything is a meme

Fuck off normalfag.

>voiced by Horie Yui

He looks much better in this outfit then dressed like a girl. Lose the bow too.

>>>/xivg/

>no male bone structure
>no male height
>no adam's apple
>no male voice
Every fucking show.

It's the most entry-level homoshit.
If you're going to be a faggot, at least do it properly.

>not liking guys wearing bras
what a faggot

Traps are for people who can't commit.

It's not a feminine boy, you just made a girl and then said it was a girl.

stop being such a sperglord, it's just fiction

>Back in classical theatre women roles were done by young boys
>Now young boys are voiced by grown up women

Have we gone too far?

Sure I do user.
It can be done right.

>what a faggot
like I've said

We're all in this together, darling.

Only if I can dress up as a girl

It's fine because you weren't drawn as a girl.

That's not a boy, that's a girl (male)

I'd like to remind Sup Forums that in my 4chin folder, right now, I have macros from 2007 complaining about 'draw a girl call it a boy X raves'.
Get the fuck over it. This meme needs to just fucking die it's been nearly 10 fucking years fucking jesus. It wasn't particularly observant then and it's certainly not now. Just fucking stop god damn. You're not clever. You're not funny. You're old memeing, literally.

R-rude

The entire section that took place during the credits was completely worthless.

This cat does't resemble a boy in anyway shape or form and doesn't hint at all it's a male. No matter how you look at it, the character looks, dresses, acts and even sound likes a girl. Yet for some reason they just go "oh ok lets make this character a boy because lol traps amirite". Not sure who they are trying to appeal to except for literal faggots.

it's an anime for faggots, what did you expect?

I think he just looks like a skinny guy in drag

No reason to be jealous, boi.

Whenever this happens, I just drop the show. Did it for Yahari aswell. Fuck this. I don't watch anime for this.

To transcend one's form with the miracle of cloth is a beautiful thing, user.

>triggered

Glad I never bothered picking up this show

only if you're fat as fuck

He's completely flat and has reasonably broad shoulders.

And wears a dress over his pants.

I really like the way they've dropped doing the OP and ED for the show.

It makes more time for actual anime instead of replaying the same stuff over and over for an anime.

I wish more anime did this and just included them in the first or second episode. We can always watch them again in those episodes or online if we want to.

I missed the op and ed but the ep was pretty fun

He could reasonably be a boy if he was masculinely dressed and posturing his shoulders normally. Honestly the same body type I have and many other skinny guys have. He just has a female seiyuu and girly facial features with feminine apparel.
Also this

>Honestly the same body type I have and many other skinny guys have
You mean the same body type you wish you had

hopefully never

>tfw you'll never be a qt catboy trap

The only anime that has actually made an attempt at making real traps has been the Joker Game because they were actual boys dressed as girls and not just girls called boys (in less retarded words, the trap depicted didn't have female hips)

I wish I could be a trap.

I have too much body hair.

This

All the fucking traps are literally drawn like girls and then said to be male in the most disgusting form of "tell, not show" in the history of media

Kill yourself faggot.

come on man at least complain about something you CAN'T fix

>damn that catgirl is cute
>Yui Horie
>and a trap

this is on par with that time the brown kanahana maid was a trap

I felt trolled and then said to myself "Well done."

Nanana was trash

You can't fix this level of body hair.

Not with that attitude.

Fuck off queer

>draw a girl
>voiced by a girl
>acts like a girl
>call it a boy
Why is this allowed?

Is it worth trekking through re zero just to experience the neko trap first hand?

Nope. The guy only has about two minutes of screentime in 12 episodes. You start by watching it just because, then you watch it for Felt and Rom, then you watch it for Ram & Rem, and then you keep watching it for Rem.

nice get dude

has no eyebrows
has no smug face
this chaika is a fucking disgrace

I strongly suspect Priscilla might be best priestess.

I wish I wouldve read this sooner. Watched ep 1 and ep 12. 75% of it was CGI garbage. I guess the maid girls are cute tho

>wanting to be a trap means you are gay
What the fuck man?

I feel like by the time you're watching it for Felt and Rom you'll also be watching it for Elsa, but otherwise you're spot on.

>Watched ep 1 and ep 12.
Only 1 and 12? Kill yourself, dumbshit.

Women don't like traps. Good luck.

>Women don't like traps.

>if woment dont like you that means you are gay
What the fuck?

Your retard if this your reason

mfw its another trap

>hurr I'm not gay so I'm going to make myself as undesirable to women as possible
Good luck falafam

How fucking retarded are you? Women created yaoi, and traps are not far from that.

>not wanting a female relationship makes you gay
What the actual fuck?

Women self-insert as the uke, much like /ss/ retards self-insert as the shota

kys fag

>watch this
>go to pixiv expecting trap fanart
Goddammnit, it's been what, almost a day?

>Priscilla is into /ss/
Emilia gets left farther and farther behind.

>Women self-insert as the uke
What the flying fuck?
Who is this guy?

Am I the only one who just read the 3 latest manga chapters? I found Emilia and Subaru scenes very powerful. I really like their relation way more than before. And some people said that the readers will hate Emilia after this fighting...well, no. It was an interesting development, thanks to the fact she has a very dynamic personality.

Who cares about rem