imgur.com/a/pNchM
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padre Maps Sep27
imgur.com/a/h59fa

Developments Sep26
>Iraqi PM gives Kurdish regime 72 hours to give control of airports, border to Baghdad (Roughly 48 hours left as of 9/27)
>Unverified: Jaish Al-Izza claims it has brought down a Russian chopper in Hama
>Israeli Minister states that relatives of "Palestinian terrorists" should be deported to Syria instead of Gaza
>Syrian foreign minister: "We have information and eyewitnesses on transporting of ISIS terrorists aboard American aircraft"
>SAA operation in Hama and Homs liberates 7 more villages from ISIS control
>Syrian minister: Kurdish self management is "negotiable and can be discussed"
>Russian official states that Moscow has obtained evidence that terrorists used sarin in Khan Sheikhoun in April
>RuAf Tu-95 bombers from Engels airfield in Russia target multiple positions of ISIS and Al-Nusra in DeZ and Idlib
>SAA is now operating in sight of SDF positions in Koneko
>SDF claims to have taken control of ISIS stronghold of as-Suwar

Donate/click ad's southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/913000823466184706
youtube.com/watch?v=xYTUXklRXJc
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Iraqi_Kurdistan&oldid=802623286
tass.com/politics/967588
twitter.com/MuradGazdiev/status/913005105057759233
rt.com/news/404758-iraq-deploy-troops-kirkuk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maghbar AMRIKA

is this the real thread?

Yes m8.

> Cheese and carbs

fat fucking syrians

Reposting late reply for serbian user in last bakery

Its more about importing debt free humans.
A lot of people here have debts or mortgages, but immigrants are debt free, and have many wants and needs.
They come, and take on debt, and produce interest.

Also, hopefully, in a couple of generations produce regular brown citizens, rather than unwashed barbarians.
This is as long as they dont self segregate in ghettos.

And another consideration is that producing humans is expensive for the state. Pregnancy, maternity leave, birth, children drugs, clothes, schools and schoolbooks, etc are all subsidized. It costs money to go from pregnant mother to her son getting his first job. At the other end, its free to import grown men from elsewhere.
They are discount quality, but outsourcing human production has been called economically viable by many studies.

Fh

/sg/ is slowly dying like /ug/
end of the conflict is near

Seems like some Iranian hackers are playing around.
Everyone Check wiki

With ISIS yes, but Idlib will take a while.

kek

>My condoleances dude
>SxngR3lC.gif (2.94 MB)

no, it's just fantasy

He really said this ? lmao

cant you really afford anything faster?
1 MB/S cant cost too much

give link or archive of it pls

got the kurds to go as well

>URGENT URGENT URGENT: ISIS planning to use Mustard Gas in Hawija
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/913000823466184706
youtube.com/watch?v=xYTUXklRXJc

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Iraqi_Kurdistan&oldid=802623286

Mods fixed it.

1 month at highest, end of october

its hard to tell sometimes :J

you mean assad

IT KEEP FUCKING HAPPENING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>conversations with bulgaria in one picture
your always on another level then all of us t b h

Nope my ex fucked me over to hard.
I'm brocke as fuck

WHY
IS
SAA
TAKING
A
BREAK

>Judeo-Rojava

We can still hope that kurds will start general chimpout and attack Syrian and Iraqi govt. Sure, many more thousands will die, but the eternal thread will survive. Im OK with sacrificing kurds on the altar of /sg/

>Syria|n oil minister: Recovery of oil, gas & mineral resources sectors has started
#Syria|n Production p/d (27 Sep, 2017):

• +16K oil barrels per day
• 13K m3 of gas(16 million m3 ever)
• 1 million tons of phosphate

>Putin relieves Russian Aerospace commander-in-chief of his duties

tass.com/politics/967588

Very nice.

why is this important?

Good. money will start to flow. Syrian Space Program can start and then Assadium discovery and Mars colonization.

His bombing campaign didn't kill enough beautiful syrian babies, the next commander-in-chief is sure to step them up.

Instantly reminded of when Bam poured mustard all over Rake, shit was hilarious

has this something to do with Russian academy of sciences?

Eyes to the skies Zein!

>Intense fighting in #DeirEzZor industrial quarter/Sakr island - as #Syria army launches new offensives. ISIS offering fierce resistance.
twitter.com/MuradGazdiev/status/913005105057759233

>Trump on difficulty of delivering aid to Puerto Rico: It's in the middle of a "very big ocean"

Literally blushing right now.

99% sure he's getting fired because RuAF bombed USA proxies. That's a big no-no. Pootin (aka JEWtin) still wants to become a good little USraeli puppet bitch. Hence why he sold eastern Syria to the SDF in exchange for peace.

rt.com/news/404758-iraq-deploy-troops-kirkuk/

>The Iraqi parliament has "given mandate" to the country's prime minister to deploy troops in the disputed oil region of Kirkuk

>>>/ptg/

>peter schiff on Joe Rogan a little while ago saying how everyone should move to Puerto Rico for ancap paradise
>gets BTFO by nature a month later

He is moving to Federation Council, going to be new head of Defence and Security Committee.

can´t tell if this is sarcasm bc you are swedish

jag vet bara inte...ta det inte personligt

This, many people don't realise this but German internet is shit. I always had third world tier connections in the centre of Berlin.

>Juedo-Rojava

Holy shit

open your eyes, look up to the sky and seeeeeee

>BBRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I think this has to do with their elections, they are moving people around after the results.

>Iraq's Prime Minister @HaiderAlAbadi tells #Kurdistan Regional government — Do you want war or not?

how is that even possible? Germany is first would country that leads many fields of industry and science. Even we dont have anymore anything slower than 1MB. None infrastructure for old slow internets doesnt exist anymore

it and the all the islands hit are AN-PRIM paradises now t b h

So is that a good thing?

lol, I'm paying $80/month for 13mbps.

Australia still has most other first worlders beat for shitty internet, and not only is it shitty, but overpriced as well

bismillah

quick rundown on everything that happened last 4 days ?

KEK
your taking me back to middle/high school user..

CKY was that shit when we were young lads

Populated areas of Australia are pretty concentrated there is no reason for you to have such shit internet if you live in a major population centre.

It's true, 360kb/s max download speed here. It's like this all over my town. German internet succs.

why do you nead fast internet?

Mashallah

War stuff

Ther reason why German internet is 3 world tier is simply because we building high quality stuff.
Since Germans are very tidy we don't won't overland lines so we need to dig up roads to install glasfiber.
Because we are cost efficient we need to wait till roads need to get renewnd again anyway. But we built high quality so it takes a lot time roads getting holes.
Therefore it could take ages till we are full connected to glasfiber

inshallah you get cancer if you don't stop copying my shitposting style

For starters Syrian Kozmonauts in orbit in 30 minutes.

Uhh, to download stuff maybe? Many current videogames are 30+GB large; bluray 1080p anime releases are pretty big too. I literally need to download for a week to get certain things.

subhanoallah
¨why are you so agressive my jordan friend

Most the major population centres are still in the process of rolling our fiber and replacing the old copper, I'd say it's 75% complete. I'm in one of the last places where the rollout occurs unfortunately.

Gonna need fast internet to stream WW3 in glorious 4k.

Private trackers

why do you need anything? why not just sleep in hole in the ground and live of govt distributed bread and soup?
Internet is very importain these days for work, fun and communication with other people. The faster it is, the more thing you can do there and the less time you spend waiting. The thing with internet is that naturally you expect shitholes have it much worse and more expensive than the first world developed countries while exact opposite is very often the case

>burgers have no ships

wallahi

Why are you angry my Sunni heretic akhi

bismallah i´ll stop habibi
>stop wasting time with video games
>stream your manga
>1080 is overrated, its only cartoons

Seriously though, this is a 100% serious post

Why do you guys even like assad ? i know you consider him to be the best current option for syria which is understandable, but not only that, you guys actually admire this man, who sold his country to russians and made it a playing ground for world superpowers to flex their muscles, a man who forced millions of his citizens to flee and hundreds of thousands to die, who will do anything including gassing civilians just so he can stay in power, now i know all of my points are considered memes here and would be met with "innocent" and "civilian" comments, but that does not make it false, you guys support a blood thirsty insane dictator.

fuck off yify

Yeah. Promotion and shiet. I think it was first announced back in July.
Previous Committee head had tensions with Shoygu, so he was "asked" to resign and now Army placing trusted person there.

So you are saying to me that Germans are incapable of instaling fibre cabel( actually internet providers are too gredy) but Romanians can have 100MB/s internet for 15 euros.

Really makes you think.

Our new generation of warships get their hulls dissolved/severely damaged by sea water

He was forced to do these things. The west created a revolution in his country, bombed him, and armed rebels, a large amount of whom aren't even Syrian and came in from abroad.

Romania used EU gibs for their internet

he is always mad, sand in mouth

Is it known who will now be new aerospace commander?

The point is we don't want over land lines that are dirt cheap.
We want them to be underground which is a hell lot more expensive

Audhu billah

Assad is not a terrorist cocksucker like your president, my Sunni akhi

kys normlord

look, bashar loves all syrians, he doesnt treat christians and other minorities as shit unlike iraq (post-saddam). He is the most democratic president in MENA

you should not show your weakness

guess that goes with his genes

because the west hates him and Sup Forums is one of the edgiest corners of the internet. If Hitler won and the whole world went full nazi, Sup Forums would be the most hardcore communist place on the interwebs

Who is madder from /sg/ right now? Jordani or CIA leaf.

Yeah but do you realize that the FSA was actually former SAA soldiers and officers who fought because how unfair and bad he was ?

And a large number of troops who fight alongside him are militias consisting of afghanis and shias too

not mentioning the mercenaries and shabihaa

Why not just feed the fibre lines through the sewer system? Then you can reach every home without having to make any new holes, just pull the cable up through the toilet for the socket. This would add quite a bit more flavour to the shitposts too.

But thats not true, do you believe what he says on his interviews, why do you instantly believe him, not everything he says is true, he is a liar,
and i know ISIS or FSA or other terrorist groups aren't better, but assad must be stopped.

Bismallah!
>Yeah but do you realize that the FSA was actually former SAA soldiers and officers who fought because how unfair and bad he was ?

Even if that is true,which it is not, them there should be publuck execution of your king because he is even more "unfair".

>LE assad is baaad bud muh kang is gut lol.

>London film maker

>Yeah but do you realize that the FSA was actually former SAA soldiers and officers who fought because how unfair and bad he was ?
What did he do that was bad? People seemed happy while he was in power.

sweet US dollars bought them

we dont have a pres goyim, we got a kang who loves jews