Criminale! 18

Snotfu

Hinako best girl

Manga is amazing. Deserves more popularity (and immunity from ax)

I wanna eat her underwear!

It's going to get "axed" and by that I mean end with around 4-6 volumes.

Reminder that this is nearly always a good thing.

No, it's not. A good thing would either be for Criminale to end around 12-15 volumes, or go on for 40-60 volumes like Negima or Hayate.

Harukana a best

Overlong series always fall apart somewhere along the line.

Less than 20 volumes is only ideal if the author isn't forced to cram in plot because of the axe falling on their necks. Beelzebub in under 20 volumes, or Gash in under 20 volumes, would've been shit.

Conan under 20 volumes wouldn't have been near as good.

He's too good for this world.

As long as it has a satisfying ending and doesn't feel rushed, I'm happy with pretty much anything.

Bomb-girl is best.

It's hard to balance in a serialized publication between a satisfying and well paced story without being rushed and meandering too long, but I tend to prefer things overlong to overly short.

When is the principal's granddaughter going to get character development?

So Harukana is the opposite of Ichimura, she has no presence at all for most people unless she's doing stuff to them?

When she has to take over for the Principal in catching criminals. Then she'll team up with the girls in class to save Tami.

Harukana besto girl

Not yet. Quads confirm best girl hasn't really gotten the spotlight yet.

Look at the discussion on Sup Forums. There's nothing. It won't last past 4 volumes.

Nihonjins are the ones who will decide the fate of this manga, not Sup Forums

Jap taste is similar to Sup Forums taste; if it's popular here it's popular there, and vice versa.

Great chapter

>Touched boobs, thighs, ass, and saw panties in one page
Nice.

>You will never forget me
Wait. Is her power that she vanishes from people's memories so she has to keep doing all these antics so she wont be forgotten?
Holy shit, that's so sad.

You are reading into that an awful lot.

Probably. Ive been intrigued by and how she could be suffering with this power of hers.

I don't think it's to be forgotten as much as having trouble getting noticed in general

(Think kinda like Kido from mekakucity actors)

No, it's not that she has to do it, it's just what she can do. She could do other things but chooses not to.

Take responsibility, kouhai.

Because if she didn't she'd be living in a world where nobody acknowledges you. Could you get through daily life where nobody speaks to you, notices you, answers your questions, responds to your comments, etc? It's like being shunned, only you didn't sin, you're just naturally invisible. That, or her sin was so great it made everyone shun her like that slut.

How do you suppose this links to her need to find someone who wont (or cant) forget her?

The criminal harem king in the making.

>Harem
There are only 3 girls, it's just a square. It doesn't become a harem until 5+ girls are in the Criminalbowl. And if the Fire Sisters do join then you know that they're going to get shafted in the harem antics because the author has to split screen time between them.

extinguished bomb girl is adorable

When your whole life revolves around trying to get people to notice you, why wouldn't you try to find someone that could?

I actually am pretty indifferent if it goes down that route but all of the characters are great so far.

It'll get axed just as author begins revealing MCs secret and backstory. He'll be forced to cram it all into one shitty rushed chapter and it'll probably end with a self-mocking gag like 'Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa'.

Maybe she actually feels really lonely.

Fear of being invisible and fear of being forgotten arent the same thing though. Shes pretty clear (as english scans go) that she doesnt want to be forgotten.

As long as it doesn't end like Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai o it's fine. That fucking crap of an ending set the absolute low bar for axed manga.

Nips might have a shit sense of humor, but i think theres enough waifubait and novelty to sustain a few more volumes at least. The editor would probably want to test how a clichéd arc would go in sales before deciding whether to axe the series .

It's a manga from Ura Sunday, I doubt it gets axed at all.

>Harukana
>attention whore
>hates being forgetten
>grabs people's attention by stealing their shit

Shit tier criminal thou

It says forgotten in the raws too. But it's still probably part of her low-presence constitution.

Well it's clear that people remember her.

This manga is probably one of the best that came out recently