Brit/pol/- Gas the kikes edition

>"Nonces here, nonces there, Westminster nonces everywhere," Ted Heath kiddy fiddling claims 'credible
unv.is/rt.com/uk/404495-child-abuse-ted-heath

>Labour activists compare Israel to the Nazis, Corbyn in damage control mode
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4919300/Labour-branded-real-nasty-party.html

>May meets Donald Tusk, if you listen closely you can hear her panicking
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41389498

>Fighting terror, "puts unsustainable strain on police," just give me martial law, senpai
unv.is/breitbart.com/london/2017/09/26/senior-officer-fighting-terror-unsustainable-strain-police

>Bank of England warned not to raise interest rates, Brexit to blame, of course
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/26/bank-england-warned-against-interest-rate-rise-cost-living-squeeze

>Labour plans to renationalise PFI contracts ‘could take the Cabinet Office years’
unvis.it/civilserviceworld.com/articles/news/labour-plans-renationalise-pfi-contracts-‘could-take-cabinet-office-years’

>Theresa May welcomes Donald Tusk to Downing Street for crunch Brexit talks
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/theresa-may-welcomes-donaldtuskto-downing-street-crunch-brexit/

>Top cop admits it was a 'mistake' launching sex abuse inquiry outside Sir Edward Heath's home
unvis.it/thesun.co.uk/news/4537659/top-cop-admits-it-was-a-mistake-launching-sex-abuse-inquiry-outside-sir-edward-heaths-home/

>Hitchens' Log, 24/09/2017: My drugs advice to William? You've been duped, you dope!
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7MC8Lw5e9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dRrnDPYyOEg
youtube.com/watch?v=rN07fnvGomo
youtube.com/watch?v=i1zLoG6YeA4
youtube.com/watch?v=-xi2rbUT7iw
youtube.com/watch?v=T4_Yrwb4rh8
youtube.com/watch?v=4J2IHifb7q4
youtube.com/watch?v=I7mv2RYs0Ng
huffingtonpost.co.uk/lester-holloway/white-power-is-holding-ba_b_18099836.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mogg

alcoholism

>Corbyn going after neoliberalism

Woo lad, can't wait to see the news reports on this.

Quid

MUH
TOWER

SHARIAH MAY OUT

Rang up a for a cafe job on indeed but tried to get a cheeky date at the end. Got rejected for both the job and the date xx

>When Labour takes power, the only towers going up in flames will be found in then City of London

Therapy only works for women. Men need accomplishment.

STOP drinking alcohol
STOP smoking
STOP playing games

START drinking more water
START working out
START reading more

make me

>phone randomly lights up sometimes even though I didn't get a notification
Wouldn't be GCHQ would it

Reminder to all Tripcunts.

Many have come before you, all have been destroyed by this place or banished from it.

>preube
im gon tae fuck yer maw

First for Cardiff!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7MC8Lw5e9Q

>START drinking more water
Nice try Shlomo, I know you've been putting estrogen in the water.

THE FUNCTION OF THE FAR RIGHT IS SO THE HISTORY BOOKS KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE WAS THICK AS FUCK DURING THIS TIME PERIOD

THE ONLY REAL SOLUTION IS TO MAKE IT SO IT IS ECONOMICALLY BENEFICIAL TO MAINTAIN WESTERN CIVILISATION. IF YOU CARE ABOUT WESTERN CIVILISATION DON'T JOIN FAGGY NAZI GROUPS OR THE ALT RIGHT JOIN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND RAISE WESTERN BIRTH RATES.

Start getting married Brit/pol/.

great poem ben

USE IT OR LOSE IT

this looks cultist as fuck

Based Corbyn

At least you tried.

Come at me

>TA-DA
>i made all the food dissapear

CATHOLIC GIRLS ARENT THIS WAY

THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD HAVE

youtube.com/watch?v=dRrnDPYyOEg

Because it is.
You need only do the slightest bit of research into the way his supporters act to see how cultish it is.

>controlling rents because young adults pay 3x more than their grandparents did

THAT'S HOW INFLATION WORKS YOU USELESS CUNT

Where is Pubes right now?

You did your best.

I got rejected at a recycling centre, didnt even get an interview

>mfw i'm an electrical engineer

House prices are fucked though

away pumpin yer MAW

Bought my Six Nations tickets for next year lads
>Wales/Scotland
>Ireland/Wales
>Wales/Italy
>Wales/France

Here we go with Nurses using food banks

i'm sure there's more to add to that but i care so little about the pith.
let's get back to the fruits of our "labour"

Why is it so hard to get any fucking job. I've got a degree and I can't even get a retail job. I've applied to so many places it makes my head spin and i've had one interview in which the position was already filled by someone who worked there.

remember when budgeting was a thing

I bought my flat for £250k in 1998.

People thought i was mad, I'm too embarrassed to say how much its worth now, but its a 3 bed in Pimlico.

The best thing about alcohol is how it keeps getting better and better the more you drink.

MANIFESHTO

corbyn doing his best sean connery impression it seems

>gets role in Sir Billi 2

everything gets better the more you drink tbf

fags, music, life etc

It's fucked man. I would have to work for 10-20 years to buy a 50k studio flat in my home town.

>GET A MORTGAGE GOY

Two weeks ago I woke up with a black eye and a broken nose in a police cell and vowed to never drink again. Here I am.

who done you in? why'd you let em?

OVer a mil?

If anything paying rent is more jewy

Nurses start on £22kPA

There are people making literally half that who don't need food banks

>Angela "MTV Reality Series" Rayner getting some standing applause

I don't remember. It might have been the police I might have done it to myself or it might just have been some guy. I probably deserved it.

I dont really need a job, I just wanted to work there. I guess I was 'overqualified'

Aye I know, my sister who was a barrister with a Masters from Oxford didnt get a teaching assistant job at her local school.

'not the right experience'

Crazy days.

>OHHHH JEREMY CORBYN

youtube.com/watch?v=rN07fnvGomo

youtube.com/watch?v=i1zLoG6YeA4

youtube.com/watch?v=-xi2rbUT7iw

youtube.com/watch?v=T4_Yrwb4rh8

youtube.com/watch?v=4J2IHifb7q4

youtube.com/watch?v=I7mv2RYs0Ng

Is your sister fit? Will she settle for less?

unless you are in a city its not too hard to buy a house though

pool resources with one or two trusted freinds, use that to get a legit mortgage because banks prefer to lend to non-couples because it has lower risk of going tits up

write up a contract of ownership detailing that each person owns equity % based on thier deposit and how much they have paid into the mortgage

ta daa, now you are basically renting a house with your mates but instead of 100% of the money being lost to you, only like 30% is lost

>friends
OHOHOHO

Ey don't bash on Angie
She's an inspiration to thousands of thick fucks the length and breadth of the country who now know that their U in GCSE maths can't stop them becoming shadow education secretary

Corbyn;
>end austerity
>reduce inequality
>close skills gap
>investment in every region
>nationalise the railways & royal mail
>build more homes
>scrap tuition fees

Right-wing retards;
>muh immigration
>muh anti-semitism
>muh cult of personality

All those things are problems mate.

Its fucked you're right. Where do you live?

about £1.7m

>investment in every region as long as it's called London
fixed

Leeds

here we go

will he say islam

Gentlemen. The Corbyn threat is real. He has mobilised the youth and his becoming PM seems more and more likely.

There's no-one capable standing against him. We need to prepare for total meme war.

Sup Forums got Trump elected, we can stop Corbyn. We have to if we wish to save Britain.

They won't give you the job because you are seen as someone who will leave when something else comes up. They're better off with someone who didn't go to uni and needs a job because they have less opportunities to leave.

Corbyn;
>fair
>just

Right-wing retards;
>unfair
>unjust

i dont rent anymore tho

bought my own place

i never understand when people say they dont remember what happened after drinking, sure after the hard stuff I get it but drinking? I blacked out after drinking more times than id like to admit but i never had much of a problem remembering what happened

OOT YE GO VIRGIN

You will eventually reach a point where it does nothing for you.

t. ex-alki

This is probably true. I would be better off without a fucking degree really.

finally a brit/pol i can get behind. too many lab voting students. stop being niggers you faggots

gas kebabs too

here come the redditards

>We need to prepare for total meme war.
>We have to if we wish to save Britain.

are you a momentum shill trying to demoralise us

>his becoming PM seems more and more likely.
He really isn't.

do you fancy me or something you big poofter? keep wanting my attention

not if you're smart about it and mix up what you're taking

My brain literally stops recording. I was wandering around the streets of in my pants.

>they have to advertise the job (eg online) even if it's already filled
>your degree isn't in toll usage or shelf-stacking
>you only apply to jobs online which is meaningless to any human

I say you
-get some meme certification in boxlifting, food hygeine, carpentry
-go round local shops, odd places, places you're interested in
-or start your own thing, how can you cheaply flip furniture for a profit, can you drive to peoples houses and clean carpets, build chicken coops, split logs
-look wider and deeper, and stop looking on indeeed monster gumtree - the real world is your oyster

Been there in the past. Got through whole bottles of smirnoff and felt nothing and then passed out.

reee

huffingtonpost.co.uk/lester-holloway/white-power-is-holding-ba_b_18099836.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

post belly button you fat cunt

>anti-racist activist
>that article title
sure lad

sure

>Corbyn: Employees should be given voice at work, with unions able to represent freely - free from fetters on their right to organise

I can foresee no downsides to this whatsoever.

DAB 4 EM JEZ

I never contact through the job sites I always ring the company straight up. I'm doing an undertaking qualification but I feel I won't even get a job at the end of it.

She was actually a model too lol.

Doesnt need the money, just wanted to work in her new local community. Shes divorced

I could put a word in for you user

> Trying to scupper resistance for Corbyn

And you accuse me of being momentum?

I'm labour now

How old is she? Does she have kids?

>acts like he cares about the poor
>goes to concert, festivals and music venues to talk to his supporters
>the kinds of people who go to these things are students wasting their loan, rich kids acting 'Bohemian' and single mums who saved up their benefits and dumped their spawn on their parents for the weekend to get some chad cock and another kid in a tent full of mud

really activates my almonds

>it's never too cold
>but never too sunny

who would win, the trump mongs or the corbynites

the phrase "total meme war" makes me want to neck myself and cease even trying to make any anti-left arguments

user, kill yourself. you wont ever breed. your mother would be truly happy for the first time after you do it. its easy, even for a relentless pussyhole like yourself

do it, faggot

Never been there, but heard the night life is good unlike the football team.

Wish I was better at photoshop.. What do you guys think of Ozzy Mosbourne?