YOU ARE ALL CHILDLESS SINGLE MEN WHO MASTURBATES TO ANIME!

YOU ARE ALL CHILDLESS SINGLE MEN WHO MASTURBATES TO ANIME!

Close.

Horse pr0n.

So?

Wish I saved the thread where a guy came on a pic of his daughter.

I also live in a basement, as a matter of fact. It's pretty nice, but it could use more window action.

I'm married with kids and I find masturbating to cartoons an absurd idea.

Not an argument

and that's bad because?

So?

I'm married, have a son, and don't enjoy anime. Fuck off Wilson.

True, but I'm also a liberal.

wot r u going to do about it?

I'm engaged and living with my fiancé, waiting to have kids until we're married, and I don't masturbate.
Gtfo and stick your penis in some shit and leave us heterosexuals alone

>childless because I wouldn't want a child to grow up in this world with a thot cuntbag mom and jews in the classroom

>single because western women are good for fucking and not marriage

>masturbating to anime is fine since I'm more beast than man living in this mad mad world

>I'm engaged and living with my fiancé

you mean future jamal's fatherless son's mother?

youre just there to keep the pussy from growing over until the inevitable happens,

white boi.

Nah my mum hooked me up with a fat chick that got abused into retardation as a child

That's where your wrong OP. I only jerk off to uninteresting things like door knobs, VCRs, and Umbrellas.

>we dont all masturbate to anime

Actually i am a non binary badger kin who masturbate in my xyr non gendered child.
But i cum outside

excuse me xir

You only want us to have kids so you can molest them.

He got BTFO so hard, I love to imagine his reaction to the election.

stop projecting rick, you cuck

i masturbate to traps. anime is plebeian.

So what?

His grandkids are all niggers and he looks like a dildo shaped dildo

Yes, life is good. Come back when women are worth it, MGTOW is the way for now.

nah It's all about the dragon pussy

I would honestly do that what god forbids upon the most fat Femenist Female right now.

I want to do it!.

What kind of Pictures can I expect user/

I'm a Cis White Male, and I'm engaged to this beautiful Hispanic woman. I don't know what the fuck you're on about.

Childless from the no child LGBT. Good one. At least we didn't fill in a form to get our kids

Hispanics have almost no crime, no hate...

BTY. I Hope You like rice and beans brother... Why Brother? You are about to find out, if You havnt already.

P.S.
Do You love Hispanic people? -)

My nigga

>A faggot
>insulting anyone for being childless when faggots can't breed

Phew

#NotAllpol

What are you a liberal?
Leave his family alone ffs.

Im white Scum.. I honestly dont know how many kids I have...

Gents what do You think?

Yes old bald dotard we are young with more of our life ahead of us than behind and the time and ability to shape the future. There is no commodity more valuable than time and we will use that time to discover what we are up against, figure out the best strategy and get all the pieces in place to successfully achieve our goals.

I grew up in a poor Mexican community, parents didn't have a lot of money back then so that's where I grew up. If I remember correctly I was the only kid there that had true white parents.