What's Saudi Arabia's endgame?

Ok what the fuck is going on here?

Why would Saudi fucking Arabia, the most radical muslim country in the world, ruled by wahhabis that take the quran literally and force their women to dress like garbage bags, all of a sudden allow them to DRIVE? Not only to get out of the house without supervision but to drive?!

Like fuck they suddenly became progressive and feminists. There is something fishy here. They're trying to jew us somehow. But how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=pEEWWTV8Xbg
youtu.be/aZMbTFNp4wI
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-leisure-six-flags-entmt-idUSKBN13A2Q1
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because- like voting- their husband still has to allow them to do it
it will be legal, but women won't actually be driving in saudi in any significant numbers
calm down. it's not some massive social upheaval; they just want to stay on all their fancy councils at the UN- like the council on women's rights

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

It's purely PR to try to stop the west moaning about it.

Women need a husband or father to allow them to travel so whether they sit behind the wheel or not is neither here nor there.

As it happens I've been the SA. They have even had protests with women wanting to keep the ban. Who wanted the ban repealed? Men. The ban actually put women on top and turned their male relatives into their taxi drivers as the men get punished too if women are caught driving.

Islam has many problems, it really screws up societies but they do understand women quite well and keep them under control as Christians did until the last century.

Because their breakneck daredevil car tricks are old news now, they need another element of danger to feel that rush of adrenaline, namely, a woman at the wheel.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEEWWTV8Xbg

Road rage will be unbelievable

>It's purely PR to try to stop the west moaning about it.

This

Or maybe, just maybe, it's the first step of the Subversion Process.

>The ban actually put women on top and turned their male relatives into their taxi drivers
Interesting. Would never have thought of this.

>purely PR
Yes, that they don't really want to """empower""" their women like ours was obvious. I was just wondering their reason for taking such a dangerous road.

have you ever driven in saudi?
before i'd gone, i had told myself "it can't be any worse than when i rented a car in thailand"
saudi is easily the fucking worst place i've ever (unwisely) decided to rent a car
japan, on a totally unrelated note, was the best. it might seem hectic/dangerous at first, but they're actually very safe drivers where it counts
saudi, though- anything goes, man. i think they're already at maximum danger on what they call "roads"

checked and kek'd

other than driving, though, saudi is pretty cool

Doubt that could happen in islam. This kind of shit needs to abuse people's decency to work. Muslims have no decency, no sense of guilt, they behave like animals and don't give a fuck.

>like voting- their husband still has to allow them to do it
Not doubting it, but can you give me a source for that? I want evidence to use in debates.

>n-n-no it's n-not! bad goyim

They need more people to drive trucks of peace into the infidels

The people of SA arenr as radical as the gov, and many see the gov as abusing religion to maintain authority. There is also a growing sentiment in favour of westernizing, some see the muslim world as oldfashioned and stubborn.

That might be (although muslim populations always seem to rebel to attempts to modernize islam), but the king and the ruling class could have simply not given women the right to drive. It's not like they were facing revolts in the streets if women couldn't drive. Nobody really cared.

>What is their endgame?

Why have the men do it?

Not necessarily. In Tunisia many people are somewhat content with being one of the least Islamic Muslim countries. A small minority of radicals is now trying to enforce strict fundamentalism again but many people legitimately don't want it.

The problem of Muslims is that they are mentally cucked by the book. A majority would feel afraid of being labeled "bad muslims" even if the loud fundamentalists are clearly insane and out umbered.

Also I wouldn't say that the Saudi authorities have complete control and don't worry about revolt. As I've heard it they are at least slightly worried and aware of Saudi populations decreasing tolerance for their strict totalitarian rule.

>Occam's razor
it's pretty obvious, isn't it?

women are terrible drivers, they just shot themselves in the foot.

al saud are all jews

arab women are fucking whores

It's quite well known there, especially among the young. Teenage sisters can effectively force their brothers to drive them round. It NEVER gets reported in the west but women there have even hard protests in favor of the ban. All research showed it supported by men and women.

And yes, it is dangerous of them to be seen to give any success to feminists but I really doubt anything much will change. I suspect you'll see a handful of women drive, most won't.

The fact remains that allowing women any freedom is fraught with danger but there they are kept firmly under the control of male relatives so it really makes no difference.

youtu.be/aZMbTFNp4wI

It will be interesting to see.

I think they are quite based when it comes to women.

In the west weak men always make the same mistake - they think that if you try to be moderate, reason wth feminists etc they will be satisfied. Of course all it does is encourage them to demand more.

I can't see the Saudis falling into that trap but we will see. 100 years ago nobody thought feminism would destroy the social fabric of the west in the way it has.

They need more people to stand with them. They believe the next world war will be a holy war! The muslims are being jewed the hardest! They arent lovers of materials from this world! Women driving is probably fake news!

Traffic related accidents skyrocket

saudi streets are not safe anymore :(

Because they fuck like rabbits and are a billion fold lazier than the laziest nigger east of Alaska.
If qomen din't start to work their economy is bound to implode.

>has no idea of what saudi streets are like at the moment

People who have never been here have a terminally stupid view on what it's actually like.

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-leisure-six-flags-entmt-idUSKBN13A2Q1

In Shariah women actually are allowed to drive cars, Saudis just banned it on the basis of analogical reasoning which a lot of Salafi's don't accept.

>Women
>Rights
They have the right to serve me dinner and suck my salty sultan dick.

3rd temple is up the tallest building is built in their religion this means the holy of all wars is coming!

This is were the great Arabian Knights live.

Muslim looks terrified look at his eyes!

>I wouldn't say that the Saudi authorities have complete control and don't worry about revolt
I'm sure they do, every despot does, but was women driving really a hot issue before this law? Did they really NEED to give women the right to drive, or there would have been a revolt?

>The problem of Muslims is that they are mentally cucked by the book. A majority would feel afraid of being labeled "bad muslims" even if the loud fundamentalists are clearly insane and out umbered.
Indeed. Since the Quran and the Sunnah are explicitly violent and suprematist, the majority must shut the fuck up and obey or be accused of apostasy. This is why islam is never really modernized, eventually every islamic country returns to its roots. Look at Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and now Turkey.

Thats not terrified, he is just trying to look presentable for the picture is is starting blankly at a spot. It didnt work out.

The quran doesn't say "don't let women drive" obviously, but it does give some general principles like "don't let them go out unsupervised", which would be really difficult to enforce if women can drive, and this is why they couldn't up to now.

>an indian trying to mock someone else
No.

How war you going to fight the great war if you piss Allah off?

Your Dajjal is possibly arkmay uckerberzay

It's good 2017 is over soon so that Nazi-LARPing retards become passé and we can focus on winning again.

Muhammad never banned women from riding camels. But women aren't supposed to travel alone without a male guardian, and under shariah a woman should not leave the house without her husbands permission. But technically women can drive a car.

Why would women need to drive if a mans there to do it?

It's taqiya. The kaffir are starting to know, so the muzzies have to engage in some pr.

Wouldn't want the trojan horse to be discovered before it's ready.

>44
Good bant.
Looks like they are doubling their military and 'truck of peace' missions

Shariah is not based on "need" or utility but on following Quran and Sunnah. It is conceivable that a man would want his wife(s) to drive for a period of time if they were on a long eight hour trip or something.

So a nazi if it came down to fighting for jews or muslim who would you pick?

Who the fuck cares? Shithole run by animals. Let their beast women drive.

Clinton is running for President again in 2020, and she blames Saudi Arabia for losing

Obviously you pretend to ally yourself with one and then destroy both.

>Why would Saudi fucking Arabia, the most radical muslim country in the world, ruled by wahhabis that take the quran literally and force their women to dress like garbage bags, all of a sudden allow them to DRIVE? Not only to get out of the house without supervision but to drive?!

You have to be 30 years old to get a license, and even then you're only allowed to drive during certain hours of the day, and even then only if a man in your household has given you permission.

They're definitely easing into this whole equality thing.

Hillary will never be in power again! We will never forget the attack on Waco texas stand off! I thought she was going to go preach like her daddy, so she could become mega rich like Kenneth Copeland

I think its about adult women being able to take care of their aging parents

also Saudi Arabia is worried about their country past oil, economically, someone has probably put it in their head that "human robots" (females) consume but do not contribute to productivity and some chart shows that if they do this, then 37.4% increase in productivity results

>Saudi Arabia past oil
It would literally become an irrevelant country, but only if European countries and America stop selling them high-tech weaponry. If the economy of SA collapses, all they young muzzies would probably enlist in war. With all the money they have now muzzies drive vans of peace, what do you think would happen if they become poor?

Fuck this shit. Sup Forums is getting worse every day.

It is to diversify economy (oil prices) and bring tourism revenue there.

nice analysis, but not sure how that is relevant to my post, which was, they are trying not to become poor without oil...

>It would literally become an irrevelant country,
They are taking other steps besides tourism to diversify economy.
>If the economy of SA collapses
it will never collapse

women were forbidden by the quran and hadith from riding horses so they applied the forbidding to driving cars.
Now are they really allowed to drive without a male in the car?

Battle ready males aren't being used up in car attacks anymore, just a spare wife. Battle ready men stay around for the raping and pillaging once the populous been automobiled into submission.

They're only doing it so they can have more trucks of peace.

It's one of those realities that you'll never get statistics for.

It's like when parents are investigated for child abuse and they specifically yell at the child and scare them for weeks straight since they know the exact date of when the investigator is coming. SO they dress them up and coach them what to say and when to say it and how to say it.

All the investigator can do is report what was said.

Meanwhile - the moment the investigator leaves. The child is back to being abused the next few days.

it is just for making islam seems cool and trendy to westerners.

Soon they'll be allowed to pilot airplanes if you know what I mean

They will have to get reasonable normal to attract tourism because oil isnt worth shit anymore to the us thx to fracking etc.
us wants to go more or less independant of other oil providers be it vodka or jihadi land.

Give women an inch, they'll take miles, and ruin your civilization.

Be careful Saudi Arabia, muslims are the only people who haven't been destroyed by feminism.

you're confusing one thing thou: it's not the royal family and their wealthy allies who had pushed this ban ages past, but clerico-fascist religious council, which royals and nobility had to appease so they & supporters wouldn't revolt.
The council's acolytes and other door mat salesmen have lost support amongst the younger generation of Saudis who understand (due to their neighbours economical success), that this stubborn hindering and reliance on other world economies to provide modern wealthy nations living standards (especially being an oil country) keeps KSA down and ever rising to become a global dominant player.

The Deputy Prince is trying to change this with planned educational reform, but we know this won't be successful without uprooting Islam completely from their culture.

>uprooting Islam completely from their culture.
Islam IS their culture. In everything.

A FUCKING TREE

whipe your nose austria

>trying
and that's it, it won't end as they hope at all.
They can diversify all they want, but will end up fucking this up without Western or Chinese managers/consultants.
Oil economy's crash will cause their eypat labour force to scatter around the globe, and Saudis themselves aren't educated for a shit to manage their infrastructure or society.

In everything but palaces' internal degeneracy acts.
But other than that you're right. And for that reason their education system and populace's entitled slave master attitude has turned them into lazy fuck who hire foreign expats to build and manage everything in their country.
In order to change this, Deputy Prince would have completely crush the council's influence, but in order to do it without spilling blood, it will take two generations (40-60 years) at least that there would be anything like Dubai style conditions for people to live in after Saudis own cultural development has started to bloom.

If you wanted a real answer and serious discussion, here is the reason why there is change in Saudi Arabia:

The current King of Saudi Arabia is pretty old and has started the transfer of power to his son, the Prince Mohammad Bin Salman.

The current King doesn't have much time left so he didn't really care about the future problems of Saudi Arabia.
The Prince on the other hand, is young and will inevitably have to deal with the problems sooner or later in his reign.

This new Prince has a few different opinions and wants to change a few things:
-He is a bit more progressive. Even though still pretty radical Muslim, he wants some rights for women, like here, allowing them to drive. (As in independence from male supervision, that was the "real" reason for not driving)
-He wants to develop other economies so that Saudi Arabia isn't going back to the stone age after oil reserves are depleted.(sell a huge portion of their business for investment).
- He is also pretty radical against Iran, very vocal. He really doesn't like them. As part of the transfer of Power, he was named by the king to lead the fight against Iranian allies in Yemen.

So there, slow transfer of power from the King to the Prince means change for Saudi Arabia

>ruled by wahhabis that take the quran literally
Not anymore. This country is slowly becoming secular, and patriotism now has taken over religion. You have to understand that the SA you know before doesn't no longer exists and it will change dramatically.

what do you think of my assumptions?
I'd love to hear something from a chap living there themselves

4D transcontinental chess by Trump and Ivanka.

It won't be long until liberals slide down that slippery slope and all that oil money is up for grabs by the globalists. Their society will collapse the way society in the west has been collapsing for years.

Truly a masterclass in subversion by the trump family. Bravo...

It's true, all of it. MBS has been planning for all of this since he took place in 2015.

ME WANT MILKIES

>Why would Saudi fucking Arabia,
It's contingent upon male family approval.
So in practice nothing will change.

How are young Saudis seeing possible outcomes form all of this?
Will he be successful in time?
How do they want to see KSA to change?
How likely is that the council and it's henchmen would start a civil war with help of international jihadists if they start to turn into irrelevancy?

Another nation falls to the leftists. Godspeed sand coons.

They are competing with Iran to appear the less retarded in the eyes of the outer world so that gullible people are fooled into thinking either government has such a thing as a redeeming quality

It's because down the road a Saudi civil war is going to happen due to the different factions & terror groups inside Saudi Arabia.

[Talked about this in different threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

One thing the middle east has to be careful of is the spread of the "femin virus"(Feminism) that might occur. Many western women already travel to the middle east for sex tourism.

Saudi Arabia isn't ruled by Wahhabis, it's ruled by degenerate atheists who take part in gay orgies, drink alcohol and do drugs. The only reason why they keep strict Sharia laws and pretend to be Wahhabis is because they hope it will prevent actual Muslim fundamentalists from rebelling against the House of Saud.

Can someone edit this so that the car explodes when she turns the key?

shut the fuck up frank

By the way, ISIS and Al-Nusra Front has always allowed women to drive cars

Frank, go away.

*have

I don't think offering them a token human right is akin to Saudi Arabia becoming a feminist cuck kingdom. They are still like 400 years behind the rest of the world

that's a dude in the picture isn't it?
those hands and shoulders. if that indeed is a woman god damnit did you lose in the genetics pool my dear

feminism isn't a virus we wen't over this the other day.

you don't need to add an extra layer of crazy to an already crazy ideology.

WARNING: everyone should know this by now, Saudis are crypto-Jews.

Just look at their noses and facial features. Super typical

Women drivers from Saudi Arabia.