Nice. Good job user

Get in line newb

Freyja pls.

>no meme face
SHE STARTED TO ACT MORE MATURE

>promoting the most useless pilot as second-in-command

How fucked is the delta platoon?

THEY ARE LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER!!

Delusional Miragefags will claim that after that wink.

>I want to open ranka's leg

You may as well, I don't think there's anyone who cares enough to try and stop you. Not even Ranka.

>Who is Ozma and Brera.

Ranka did eventually get married to someone, you know. That Ranka has tits, so its obviously future Ranka.

It's going to be hilarious when he friendzones every bitch because he's asexual and only loves flying and music.

Who Kaname here?

Specify the question a bit more. Are you looking for people named Kaname?

>Based Mirage going after the kill
>Freyja exposed as fuck

>After the kill
>Hayate friendzones Mirage hard

Don't bother me with facts while I'm shitposting.

Would Mirage be as good as Hayate if she had singing powering her too?

Oh look, another delusional Freyjafag

She doesn't have fold receptors. Unless she gets Var like Messer, she's fucked.

Damn, I missed Messer. ;_;

Eh, she just comradezoned him. Not him her, but her him.

But it's not like this will be a romantic triangle in the end anyway. Hayate Mirage will become comrade rival types and Hayate Freyja will be really close friends

He just told her she could rely on him and Chuck and Arad. That's so deep in the friendzone she doesn't even register as a woman he could flirt with.

Mirage has to git gud the hard way. A lot of it is probably going to involve her loosening up though.

Hayate also comradezones her. He's grouping her with Arad and Chuck, unlike what he does to Freyja. While he's a friend to Freyja, she's definitely special to him because he singles her out.

I'm fine with a nonromantic end. The show has given me enough hints and winks (wink) that I can assume my girl getting romantic with him after the show

Who?

>all the faces she'll make when she loses

Stupid sexy Sivil.

I really really hated her. But her design is pretty neat

I love Freyja so much

>How fucked is the delta platoon?
They are fucked up in all possible ways:
Mirage - doesn't like her job and is the weakest memeber
Hayate - a rookie, tends to act irresponsible
Chuck - easy going guy that just wants chicks

As I've said once Messer wins.

>betting on a loser

>loser
That's Freyja though

Me.

She will be the one to break the mould my man.
Mirage is finished

I love how she's surrounded by angry muslims

>break the mould
You mean hit all the loser flags

She's finished before the show began

Enjoy your new Minmay with a shorter lifespan

>dat broken hand

Who is his dad

Minmei is fucking trash mate. Don't you ever compare them again.
I'll forgive you this once because you're obviously emotional about Mirage losing, but never again.

Memorable post.

Why are her fingers like that? Who gives a thumbs up without making a closed fist with the rest of their fingers?

>is fucking trash mate
Sums up Freyja pretty well

Man I'm partway through watching Macross and Minmay is so fucking awful. I hope Hikaru ditches the fuck out of that bitch.

Now to get out before I get spoiled.

If your still here know that you and I are alone and a lot of shitters somehow like her.
Keep up that good taste m8

Freyja would objectively be better off with another Windermerian like this fine chap here. She won't get a happy end with Hayate.

>best girl
>trash

Ooooh Mr. Hayate

Arad - fucked off to another squad.

Son, there's no need for that language. Even if you want someone else to win, both girls are very likable and not as shit as Minmay or Mylene at all

I say this every time but I can't wait until we're at the last episode and he's still trying to kill Walkure/not being shipped with Freyja at all

How bad is minmay? I'm still only on the third episodes and she looks lovable

Buckle up faggot.

I doubt Freya would lose. 30 years life span/spamming runes that shorten life is an easy win flag. Freya's quite likeable as long she doesn't go full retard like Ranka in the 2nd half of Frontier.

>Mylene's triangle
>both guys choose bromance instead tapping her jailbait ass
AHAHAHAHA

That just Hayate being typical LN-like MC, i mean he also told Freyja "i like you...r song".

Don't be surprise another tsubasa ending.

Ranka's problem was that she had no close relationship with Alto or asked about him. So failed to communicate what she wanted. Freyja immediately asked Hayate about his life when they met and he opened to her this episode, she told him her ambition too.

>nuns are going to blow up ragna
>windfags are reking everyone
>mirage is delta 2 now

Fucking hell Messer died for THIS?

Honestly, she's not that bad, she feels like a girl her age would act. Granted she becomes very spoiled and takes things for granted, including Hikaru, while not reciprocating any of his feelings. Hikaru's not exactly super clear about them either though, but you'd figure she would catch on.

Their characterization is sort of ruined towards the end, because the show was meant to end on 27 with the triangle resolved, but the show was extended due to popularity, so it had to artificially extend the triangle to have a dramatic center

He said "you have me, Arad and Chuck", he is grouping himself, not him grouping Mirage.

Everyone went full retard at the second half of frontier.

Freyja didn't hold her hopes up for that, though. She liked he liked her songs. But don't focus on that, he told her her songs made him like to fly and gave him wings. The greatest dream to any Macross MC (that isn't Basara) is muh wind/sky/fly since Hikaru Ichijou onward and Freyja gave him his wings.

I don't understand what is Freyjafags afraid of if they think she's going to win, keep throwing specious reason of why Mirage sucks is pointless, just say Freyja is Kawamori's daughter is enough for the winning reason.

Nobody is 'scared' of Mirage. I want Mirage to be more development because she's been boring since Hayate beat her. Now she might get to do something cool.

>Kawamori's daughter
Is Mikumo.

That's Kawamori himself.

That's Kawamori

>she's been boring since Hayate beat her

It's not boring, it's nothing.
Good news is, seems she's something now.

If Freyja gets a "is she dying because she's singing" subplot it's fucking over for Mirage. It's bullshit but Hayate will 100% focus on her and get dramatic.

The big shadow hanging over Freyja is her 30 year life span, not Mirage.

I'm happy for this, but I wish it hadn't taken so long. While Mirage finally realizes she wants to be something, Freyja's moving to a goal of ending the war and getting Hayate to open up to her about his backstory.

There is also the possibility of lifespan drama because of singing strain with no doubt eclipse whatever Mirage will do. Her best chances to win and get character development relies on Freyja's good health and long life.

Pic related
Smooth.
Were is this?
Hnng.

This will be really lame way to make her win, feel like a gook drama, i don't think they will do this.

That's more a winning flag than a 'shadow'. Every time that shit was mentioned, Kawamori slipped a panel of serious/blank faced Hayate. If there's a drama about her lifespan, Mirage really has no fucking chance.

She doesn't need much else: she already has a great relationship with Hayate, they mutually tease each other, they are in sync, share their lifegoals and understand each other well. Add maturity to make Hayate notice her but more importantly, the realization he'll lose her soon could lead to a fast epiphany when he was focused on something else.

>implying hayate and freyja won't fold off to somewhere where she can age normally

After this episode most Japanese think the one will die in ending is Mirage, not Freyja.

Her biggest crime is being a dumbass teenager really.

And Kaifun

Is that matter? Miragefags already dropped the show, did you see any of them in this thread for waifu wars against Freyjafags? nope.

I can see that in the movie version.

Freyja and Mikumo singing and beginning to fade with Mikumo taking Freyja with her. Hayate rides the wind in sync with her to accompany her. They gain literal wings.

Mirage realizes she loves teaching and becomes a flight instructor. Heinz takes over and ends all conflict, begins singing pop music too as the new Walkure center (sorry Kaname). Roid becomes Prime Minister without royality. Chuck doesn't score. We see the reincarnation of Messer.

Freyja was such a cute little slut when her rune blushed while talking with Hayate.

>And Kaifun

Misa shares that crime. She loved him too.

>did you see any of them in this thread for waifu wars against Freyjafags?
Yeah, I see them. Miragefags in my country still have a hope for her.

>get hyped up for a "major death" from anons and youtube
>turns out to be the senpai side character

Fucking hell, how boring.

If we're talking the first series alone then no. She was a retard well into adulthood. She was such a self concerned airhead that even Kaifun got tired of abusing her and told her how pathetic and pitiable she is.

Then she went for the easy rebound fuck so she could have somewhere to live and eat.
WORST GIRL OF ALL GIRLS

>unrelated Emily Rudd webm
I get that she's cute, but it has nothing to do with anime or manga.