ITT: Literally perfect anime

ITT: Literally perfect anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09qv9UbZhM4&list=RD09qv9UbZhM4#t=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was good but could've been cut down to 12 episodes IMO.

I'M GONNA KILL THAT FUCKING CLAW MAN
>No bullshit
>No "Hurr if I kill you I'll be just like you"
>Just straight up shanks that old fucker
So goddamned satisfying.

My only complaint is we never found out why Claw was such a crazy fucker and went around hugging people to death.
Goddamn it I gotta rewatch this

Best fucking character right here, fuck Claw Man.

You're all forgetting best boy.

Because something just don't need explanation. Like how dense Joshua is regarding gender.

While no anime is truely perfect, Toradora is probably the best of the SoL genre

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but seeing as he was the shows big bad and set off the central premise of the show (Killing Vans waifu), Never exactly knowing why he killed her or why he was such a fruit loop always left a bad taste in my mouth.

You can understand "Why the main villain screwed over our hero" and "why a mostly irrelevant character is so autistic" aren't questions with the same scope right?

I'd argue that Chunnibyou S1 beats it.

nah senpai

The show was shit after the villa ep.

As a whole, Chuuni is shit because of S2. So it can't be called perfect.

Chuunibyou is definitely alot more comfy than Toradora but it didnt have the same impact. While i can say i enjoyed chuunibyou more all the way through i actually cried during Toradora but cant think of a single time i did for chuunibyou.

Amazing show.

Natsume is probably the comfiest supernatural SoL around, only coming second to Mushishi

Are you fucking high? All of the best parts happen during the love arc. The first half is the shit one

But that's not Slice of Life genre, at all.

claw was crazy because of PTSD from all his friends dying terribly in space.

Agreed. Comfy melancholy is a great combination.

>practically every Manglobe title

Press F with me, lads

Agreed.

Ended too quickly. Each episode could have been an arc. Pacing was fast as fuck. No epic battle between the glass sword master. Finale was shit.

Okay cool, Now I know. Thanks!

>he wants drawn out shounenshit pacing
>finale was shit
What the fuck am I reading?

>cuts out best girl from the LN
>Perfect

A fucking game adaptation too and they turned it into this masterpiece.

Second half was mediocre.

>we never got to see her "protect" Shichika's "smile"

While very pretty the fighting just felt...underwhelming. I think shounenshit has ruined me

comfyy, very comfy

>It's a Van sees Claw episode

Each sword could have been featured in AT LEAST 3 episodes, would have had a better pacing. Not asking for One Piece-tier length arcs, just long enough to make the story more interesting.

Also, the ninjas bosses were fucking weak. And even those supposed 'sword masters' in the finale was laughable. The show had a lot of promise from the start, it was just steered bloody poorly.

You just have to feel that way for a guy that barged into your wedding and killed you and your lover, right?

>the best of the SoL genre
ToraDora is fucking trash.

Fight me faggot

Patrician taste.

Brotherhood is shit.

This, but only for Brotherhood

Then what is your favorite SoL? Im guessing youre a K-Onfag

Nope.

that comfy music
youtube.com/watch?v=09qv9UbZhM4&list=RD09qv9UbZhM4#t=6

Aria is B tier SoL at best, get out of here with your delusional trash

No that would not have improved the pacing, what more is there to be told in the specific stories?
Also consider that each episode is double length of a normal episode.

The ninjas were rather weak but that was the point, gimmicks and tricks like they exclusively used will only get you that far. I do agree that the conclusion to the ninja stuff wasn't great.

>hating on the boss rush
You fucking pleb.

A great condensation of Karamazov

FINDS

Patrician taste.

The movie made it all worth it.

Holy fuck did i watch the Haruhi movie? Its been so long i dont know if i did. What was it about?

Mah nigga.

Watch it again if you want. Never gets old. But basically
Yuki wants to be loved. Creates an alternate world.

Finale was 10/10 you retard.

Thanks its all coming back now. I'll probably rewatch it now since it was so S tier

Good to see that the people who like this garbage are the same edgelords who like Tokyo Ghoul and Akame Ga Kill and they're still using the same argument for it years later
>HURR DURRR MC GOT HIS REVENGE THIS IS SO NEW AND UNFOUNDED

kiznaiver, inb4 malfags are all like "le b8 xD"

I'm one of those who got your (you), but I don't even watch those two. I like GxS because it's mecha and fun, shithead.

>muh moral

Gun x Sword is perfect for Sup Forums because MC is proud of being a virgin.

Brotherhood is the actual story, and it's perfect. Only edgy kids like the first anime.

Remember that time the Claw Man got a young virgin a stripper to fuck?

Claw Man was alright to me.

The only good anime at all no others are like it

ON A MOUNTAIN HIGH

GunXSword was 7-8/10

Comfiest shit ever.

my nigga

>bad guy gets laid
>main character still a virgin

Vann really ought to take Priscilia's offer.

Was Claw Man really bad? He got people pussies and cock, I know Michael needed that experienced S tier pussy to stop being a spaz and stripper needed some young dick to not be a whore anymore.

Van wasn't too concerned about his DT.

Monster had several issues, several archs were unnecessary and formulaic, also had several shaggy dog stories seemingly existing just to show how evil Johan is.

>Was Claw Man really bad?
He's part of those guys who did nothing wrong. Except for killing Van's waifu, which was hinted as him being too enthusiastic and hugging her to death.

He goes killing anyone that doesn't follow his ideal. So much that he caused insurgences in his own group.

That mascot alone is a good enough reason to bring that show down.

>37 posts
>no hyouge mono
It's like you can't even appreciate aesthetics.

Van's waifu didn't put out, Claw Man did him a favor.

Not his fault, hugs were said to be safe.

It is a unique acquired taste.

Really now. I remember him clawing at them in the flashback. Not a gesture of a hug whatsoever.

It's great, but it looks ugly as sin.

brainless and relies on shock value

have the movie version downloaded for a while now, is it better in that format or should I download the episodes?

this and Natsu no Arashi are among my favorites

I've been putting this off for a while now, should I watch it or just drop it completely?

>Aria bashing
>on Sup Forums
What the fuck?

Monster was boring, edgy and predictable

K-On!
Doremi
Utena
Akira (fuck off fucking manga fags)
Totoro
Princess Arete
Metropolis
Bebop

Probably many others

I never said Aria was bad, I just said that the mascot is offensively shit.

started happening around the airing of NNB. I love Aria but I hate president Aria from the bottom of my heart

What's this? Sup Forums's not the hugbox you thought it was? Get some fucking taste.

Yes.

flawless

Also Gurren Lagann, Bebop, Champloo, Baccano!, Planetes, GTO & Ouran Host Club

Neat, I liked that one too but it's pretty unpopular especially wrt his other stuff. You liked the ending? I thought most took issue with that part.

And I forgot Fate/Zero

A good taste thread? Nice!

I doubted during lot of time to pick that, because everyone said it was sooooooo tragic. But in the end...wasn't tragic at all, yes, the ride is quite dramatic but at the end of the series everyone is living and well. IT was badass series.