Even fucking Tom Brady, Trump's former biggest supporter, kneeled. I'm done with NFL...

Even fucking Tom Brady, Trump's former biggest supporter, kneeled. I'm done with NFL. Trump ruined it with his stupid and reretarted comments.

true if big

It's called populism.
You're looking at 1984 tier shit.
Now you know exactly where people stand.

i also denounced tom brady after this OP. and i only became a fan of him because he sort-of-supported trump. now i say fuck this dude.

oh no drumpf totally and eternally btfo
how will he ever recover

Shut your ass up. That man was standing. Gas yourself you fucking kike cock sucker. That's my fucking quarterback

That's Payton manning you dult

Sage

Why are you all still watching football what the fuck is wrong with you

Literally did not happen. Sage

If anyone believes this you should neck yourself the man (in fag op picture) has a FUCKING SUPERBOWL PATCH ON

Why would you idiots even watch niggerball? Seeing a bunch of dumb as shit idiots run around the field and make millions of dollars. This is the reason you Americans are so fucking stupid to begin with. It's false tribalism, you retards actually think you achieved some when your sports team won don't you?

Fucking americans.

oh my god even Tom Brady hates Trump now

I am now a democrat

all of this is because these people got so overconfident under obama that "conservatism was finally dead" that they started overplaying their hand in a huge way after his reelection in 2012. they started coming for our speech. famously coming for our fucking video games. going after our art and culture. and now our history. they did ALL of this thinking that there would never be another conservative truly in power in our nation again.
remember the infamous "hillary has a 99% chance of winning" headlines?? lmfao. remember how NOBODY took donald trump seriously??
yeah, well, they revealed their hands in a BIG god damn way, and the average american really did not like it. and now that the cat is out of the bag, they can't just put it back in and have everything go back to how it was when obama got elected. when they were still fooling people with this shitty "i'm a patriotic american and i love this country, but....." routine.

that routine was SO effective!

but now they can't do it anymore!! now they're exposed.

and everything you see now today is because they've been let off the leash. and now average americans are getting to see the lies and manipulation they've been subject too all of these years and were (i'm sorry to say) a little too dense to see though and call out when it mattered.

you feel proud you searched hard on google images to find a pic of him kneeling and then make shit up?

That's Payton Manning, you dumb burgers.

he locked arms with his teammates in "solidarity" for their protests against the USA and against donald trumps statements though.

so you know.......it's basically the same thing.

NFL was shit to begin with, fat cunt.

Stfu pleb niggerball lover, get something of value to worship

>I'm done with NFL
Okay, shill. We hear you loud and clear.

I stopped watching when they decided football was a platform to cram political beliefs down my throat.

Trump has now destroyed two professional American Football leagues.

Go to daddy's room and watch me fuck your mother

The NFL ruined the NFL.

Read books instead of devoting so much time and energy to watching niggers run on fake grass

Maybe date girls instead of eating cock

The NFL will be dead soon. CTE will crush it like an insect. I’ve been redpilling my normie friends about their kids and football and the brain damage that awaits them. I give it 20 years at best.

Wrong uniform, faggot. Tommy will never kneel.

I was going to name my son Brady. Due in February. Now I have to go with Donald or something not as cool

this photo is from 2008

>my quarterback
>being so desperate for an identity you get riled up about football

It never pays to be a fan of anything.

Good goyim.

Keep watching a pack of savage negroes in tight clothing kick a ball around a grass pitch. Don't worry about important stuff that actually impacts your life goy.

This neanderthals so upset I dissed his retarded nigger sport kek

I don't watch dindu egg, but those two uniforms look the same to me.
What differences am I missing?

Name one thing of importance that you've ever done, client state.

OP, you're the biggest beta faggot if you think one guy is ruining the entire sport without being a player in said sport.

Donald Trump - [DELUSIONAL CONNECTION] - NFL virtue signaling

If this is your reality, then President Trump is more powerful than you can even imagine. And, there's nothing you can do to change it because he's going to ruin everything you love and eat your family.

Also 1 post by this ID... go figure.

nevermind I see them now, I'm retarded.

>Trump ruins football
>FUCKING LIBERALS this is all your fault!!
Is ANYONE this retarded?

Tom Brady kneeling says this: "I'm counting on several large black men to protect my fragile 40-year-old bones for the next three hours. I don't want any of them distracted by their hurt feelz and unable (or unwilling) to do their job to the best of their ability."

All whites should immediately transfer their patronage to the NHL. People seeing NFL ratings bomb while the ratings of a 99% white sports league simultaneously skyrocket sends a clear message.

players dont stand in the middle of the fucking field during the anthem retard

Isn't the NFL full of niggers now anyway?

Could he eat my family first, please? They're a bunch of blue-pilled, CNN-watching. dindu-loving savages, and they deserve to be food for a superior life form.

You guys know they're not protesting about BLM or against Trump any more right?

>reretarded

This

The NHL is set to grow big time this year. It's going to be a hell of a season!

That was during the Super Bowl loss to the Giants you dumb cunt.

he's probably just resting during warmups what is this dumb shit

You're all feeding a troll. He has a Super Bowl 42 jersey on and is obvious much younger in this pic you dumb faggots. This is him stretching 10 years ago.

>All these replies
>1 post by this ID
>Still no proof

Top bait. Is Sup Forums just nothing but faggot 12 year olds these days?

I bet you tomy brady lets the whole team fuck his wife while he jerks off in the corner and slings semen

Agreed. It's the 9/23/17 timeline. First comes the reveal.

Didn't he used to identify as a woman? Aren't they a traitor?

Who knew nigger collision ball was so racist?

He had to. Millions of dollars were at stake and his team would have turned on him.

dude you are stuttering even while typing on a fucking image board

get your shit together man

>Now
It has been for a long time. The football field and the basketball court are the modern day cotton fields. The difference today is now they are rich slaves, but they make the massa's an exponentially larger sum

Pic:captcha

I was done watching when they kept flip-flopping rules each game.

Maybe the sport of hockey from my northern neighbors isn't so wishy-washy.

I'm fucking freaking out that marxism is so openly flaunted at West Point and it is obvious the teacher and officer there don't give a shit and are probably encouraging it.

It is. They are mostly retards and newfags

So you're not denying that you're a snake tongued lying faggot?

*slow clap*
Congratulations on the majority in being trolled by a leftypol degenerate who googled a random photo and posted up a pathetic story in order to rile you up.

Scratch one up for those asses on getting on over on you.

>implying we don't want to fan the flames on this one

post pics are it did not happen

They ruined themselves, and your reaction is proof.
Trump can make people dance like puppets, and nobody ever seems to notice. That's why he won.

wtf i love niggers now

So, why is everyone bitching that they're kneeling or standing? Does it even matter?

It's just Alinskyite Communist Agitation. But as long as it results in the upcoming race war then I'm all for it.

>it's Trump's fault other people are retarded

Nice logic there spastic

it matters in a sense that tens of millions of regular people are being red pilled to the fact that no matter how high they rise or how highly they are regarded/worshiped by retards, the darkies will always hate whitey and hate america

i almost feel bad for them. they are their own worst enemies lmao

FAKE and EXTREMELY gay.
OP IS A FAGGOT AS USUAL

is because the thread has been several times a day.
the pic is several years old.

Oh look, it's a shill.