Girls und Panzer

GuP Thread - Erika und Hamburg Steak Edition

Reminder that Erika would won the GuP if not for Anteater Team screwing up.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=797971
youtube.com/watch?v=n9FL9IMr9kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the HoI user still working on this?

I want Shizuka to take my virginity!

More GuP never.

I guess it's time to Gensokyoo

What the fuck?

What I understand from that is the higherups like Mizushima got cash, but since the anime industry is slave work, the production studio only got what was agreed upon in the beginning, no bonuses despite high sales. Am I wrong?

Correct. Apparently Actas went over budget in production and so they incurred a big loss, since only the agreed upon payment is provided.

Wow, what a load of shit

That's how it works in anime production. If the studio is not an investor and thus part of the production committee, they are just employed by the actual investors and therefore get a fixed payment for their work.

That won't be the end of Garupan, then.
Actas may go bankrupt, but the Garupan staff can always reform under a different name and use der Film funding.

They didn't negociate for a part of the eventual profit?

This is true, but it will delay any production of GuP potential anime for a while. Which is annoying.

Allegedly.

>Actas may go bankrupt, but the Garupan staff can always reform under a different name and use der Film funding.
That's not how it works, genius. The rights to the copyrighted assets are sold to the highest bidder during the bankruptcy, unless the whole company is bought up in one fell swoop. The new group will *have* to form under whoever bought Actas, and if they don't want to pursue GuP, shit happens.

SHE LOOKED AT ME

Wow, they got jewed hardcore

Is personal space really that important Aki?

They should do more WoT collaborations to make more money.

So, it's pretty much Strike Witches all over again. This time, with Actas instead og Gonzo.

Why the blood?

>Bought the BDs to support the studio
>Apparently did jack shit
Fuck.

How did they handle the original series then? That's like the very definition of "behind schedule".

>Lost to Pravda
>Lost to Ooarai
>Maho will leave the team
>Useless team commander
>Only good for bullying

Being Erika is suffering

To be fair, the pravda loss was Miho's fault.

Don't disturb the Old Ones

>Gunner could still shoot.
>Driver could still clock the tank.

Blame KMM's lack of flexibility.

The team behind GuP is literally the definition of "mismanagement", but a rare example where being behind schedule makes the resulting product even more amazing. Imagine if the GuP movie was delayed for 2 more years. It might have been the movie of the decade.

Being noticed by the old one is the first step to ascension.

Ever seen Bond films?

A lot of gunners save for Naomi and Nonna are like that though. Alice's gunner for example would and should have shot the Panzer IV, but was still waiting for Alice's hand signal.

>Imagine if the GuP movie was delayed for 2 more years
But then many of our fellow anons would have died too.

What would you feel if you died before seeing the movie?

If Maho would see Erika as such a bad team commander, don't you think she would have installed someone other to be the next team leader?

But why Saki?

People may shit on Erika all they want, but she and Arisa are the most fun commanders to watch because of the facial reactions they do when jobbing hard. The only reason we didn't see much of Erika in the movie was because she wasn't put in a commander role.

Shiho, pls
We've been over this 9001 times
just stop

You know. Katyusha ain't really that bad a commander. Her idea of taking hill 203 was actually very sound, considering they had no idea that fucking skycancer existed and she wanted to exploit the pershing's poor moibility on steep terrain. She also made the initiative to break through the tanks stalling Maho and himawari, made Leopon to crash through the building props to outflank some Pershings, and she's willing to do some crucial support roles like sacrificing her T34 for Darjeeling, blocking the shot that would have hit Anteater team, and finally ramming Rumi's Pershing so that Erika could have a well placed shot at it.

She's basically the Napoleon to Darjeeling's Duke of Wellington, and her biggest flaw is getting too aggressive whenever she manages to seize an opportunity to attack.

>The rights to the copyrighted assets are sold to the highest bidder during the bankruptcy
Contractors can do that to other people's copyrighted stuff? Because that's what Actas is in this situation.

Because all of them are worse than her. She is a good tank commander. She just need to learn communication skills. They are a mess without Miho.

>If Maho would see Erika as such a bad team commander, don't you think she would have installed someone other to be the next team leader?
There was no one else. Erika is like Maho, but weaker. Erika's issue isn't that she is bad, but that she doesn't complement Maho's weakness like Miho does.

Erika herself is suppose to be a very good tanker, but she has no real friends because of her personality.

>skycancer
Either >>>/wotg/ or >>>/anhero/, I'm fine with both

So, what studio do you think GuP is gonna end up in?

A-1 Pictures?
AIC?
Bones?

That's how liquidation during bankruptcy works. Everything worth money is forcibly sold off to attempt to pay the bills.

New studio under the name Mizushima Productions

Diomedia or JC staff.

She and Maho would probybly best friends ever if only both of them would work on their communication skills.

She did take out 2 Pershings in the movie, one of which was a member of the Bermuda team, with help from Katyusha. She wouldn't have been taken out easily if not for that bullshit drifting.

The problem is that Erika is the cream of the remaining crop. KMM's style is basically to Panzerkeil sthraight at the enemy and use their heavies' superior firepower to overwhelm the opponent in an all-out assault. Individuality and initiative are frowned upon.

I mean, just look at a typical KMM tank commander, nekko-chan and her panzer III. Give her a simple order, "wait at the entrance of the city fo Ooarai's team to arrive, bait them to the Maus"; she does just that. Once on her own without clear instructions, she just hides behind the Maus gloating and thinking her part is over; instead of showing a shred of initiative and flanking or simply returning fire.

Old Ones, Vilebloods, it doesn't matter

GET YOUR WHEELS LADS

They did have a nice chat during the movie credits.

Oh derp you probably meant it like "rights to animate the series", somehow I was thinking "how can Actas auction off the GuP copyright if they don't hold it".

And Panzerkeil-ing is actually the best choice against the majority of teams in the series so far. It just so happens that Miho does not fight an symmetrical war.

>Maho and Erika flying into the sunset.

Why people portrait maho as a girl with sistercomplex when she never shows thatin the anime.

I mean, calling erika or jukari a lesbian is understandable since they give hints of being one, but maho is just a big sister.

>jukari

WHO'S FLYING THE SHIP, ERIKA

fitting end to what started with pic related

So is the movie OST up anywhere? For some reason I can't find it.

Totally not gay.

You know, Zeppelins have more than two crewmembers.

No, thats not gay at all.

Thats how normal siblings at like.

I want to marry and have this girls babies

Am I the only one who thinks Erika's hair is kinda fluffy in a way? No wonder she's best dog.

Lovers gonna love

literally who is that """""""girl"""""""

That's ridiculous. The picture clearly shows two female characters interacting. It's painfully obvious they fuck each other silly on a nightly basis.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=797971

I don't know man, Erika's hair feels like it's meant to be combed, not roughed up.

Best dog ,worst girl

Rin pls.

Because most otakus, nips and weeaboos equate "loving your sister" (something Maho as in spades) with "lusting after your sister".
Hey, even Actas acknowledges those jokes and makes cracks about them

GuP may not last forever, but Sakkijarven Polkka does.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9FL9IMr9kg

>Not knowing who best girl is.

Kill yourself pls

>Erika-san, there's something I've been ITCHING to be able to tell you...

Just make sure you feed her well to keep her coat glossy.

>best girl
pics not related?

How much bullying will Erika get once she loses to Shizuka?

I don't think any amount of combing would straighten her hair up. Her wolf hair was designed for endless headpats.

There is no wat mao would fal in love with a girls as ugly as miho...She has better options like erika or her own mom.

>bullying
none. She may get some flogging in the bedroom, though.

And I thought I had trouble with typos...

cute boy

Probably none, at least not from Maho. Judging by her face, she saw the fire thing as far over the line.
Erika still would be angry at herself, probably.

„ChouChou“

oh geez, really cute boy (female)

Wait, is she hiding her boner?

Naomi doesn't get any love

Smooth operator

I'd give her some love

CUTE