THIS MIGHT BE THE MAN WHO IS INDOCTRINATING PEOPLE AT WEST POINT!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fWQx2
abc-clio.com/ABC-CLIOGreenwood/product.aspx?pc=A4699C
usma.edu/chaplain/SitePages/Cadet Ministries.aspx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130554627/#130554627
twitter.com/punkproletarian
linkedin.com/in/rasheed-hosein-183a7314/
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/27/west-point-grad-condemned-for-pro-communist-photos-messages.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82957465/#82957465
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83063548/#83063548
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84227938/#84227938
archive.is/OUZ8W
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone suggested in OP that this should have its own thread.

bump

Wow a fucking screencap. You sure convinced me.

I see you can't just click the link to OP, so here:

By now we're all familiar with Spenser Rapone and his hijinks. Knowing a little bit about the military, I know such things don't happen in a vacuum. So I started digging. Check out the following:
archive.fo/fWQx2
Rapone is a USMA Phi Alpha Theta member. Look at the group photo. Who is that middle-eastern civilian advising the group? That's Dr. Rasheed Hosein. Turns out, he was Rapone's faculty mentor during his time at West Point. So I started looking into Dr. Hosein. Haven't found much yet, except that he is an Islamic scholar who appears to have come to West Point via academia in Canada.
Where does this guy come from? How did he come to be teaching at West Point? I bet the answers will be interesting…

Appears Dr. Hosein literally wrote the book on Islam. Comes with the tag line,
"A better understanding of the history, society, and culture of Islam is needed to help address the negative perception of Muslims in the West."

He's also the "Officer in Charge" of "Muslim Ministries" at USMA. Is he Islamic clergy?

so who is psencer rapon and who is hosein work for?

>Spenser Rapone
Active duty commie pictured here.

>Dr. Kebab
As of now? Not sure.

Bump

Wait a minute. Is this how all these bullshit conspiracy generals start?

Some half baked, intentionally vague theory gets pushed, you start editing the story based on thread feedback, and then it starts getting cranked out ad nauseam?

Because im pretty sure this is the same way that YouTube disinfo started

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130554627/#130554627

Bump.

Let us hope the MODS DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD, while several black cock and anti-fa troll threads remain.

wow burgers you'd think you would be able to get to grips with subversion this obvious

Because THE MODS DELETED THE LAST THREAD TO HELP COMMUNISTS, which was recently made.

Previous thread - → #

THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT

THIS MIGHT BE THE MAN WHO IS INDOCTRINATING PEOPLE AT WEST POINT!

LISTEN UP!

By now we're all familiar with Spenser Rapone and his hijinks. Knowing a little bit about the military, I know such things don't happen in a vacuum. So I started digging. Check out the following:
archive.fo/fWQx2
Rapone is a USMA Phi Alpha Theta member. Look at the group photo. Who is that middle-eastern civilian advising the group? That's Dr. Rasheed Hosein. Turns out, he was Rapone's faculty mentor during his time at West Point. So I started looking into Dr. Hosein. Haven't found much yet, except that he is an Islamic scholar who appears to have come to West Point via academia in Canada.
Where does this guy come from? How did he come to be teaching at West Point? I bet the answers will be interesting…

Appears Dr. Hosein literally wrote the book on Islam. Comes with the tag line,
"A better understanding of the history, society, and culture of Islam is needed to help address the negative perception of Muslims in the West."

He's also the "Officer in Charge" of "Muslim Ministries" at USMA. Is he Islamic clergy?

Look back to some of Rapone's early Reddit posts. It's mostly Wrestling and video games. Over time, he gets more radicalized. This period is within the same years as his attendance at West Point.

Professor Rasheed Hosein
- Early 90s Canadian connections in Winnipeg / public relations duties.
- 2000 - 2008 The University of Chicago for Middle Eastern Studies
- Obama's Military Purges 2012ish (170+ Officers fired and replaced

AREA OF INTEREST
- Possible connections to Canada's Prime Minster Justine Trudeau's government following Obama military purges.
- Possible links to Middle East Intelligence Agency

KNOWN LOCATIONS OF ACTIVITY
- Winnipeg, Canada
- New York City, USA
- Chicago, USA
- West Point Academy

KNOWN CONNECTIONS
Self-identified Communist Second Lieutenant Spenser Rapone ("Make the long march through the institutions."
twitter.com/punkproletarian
>Arabization
> Religion of Cuck™ization
Dr. Rasheed Hosein
Assistant Professor

SCHOLARLY DICTIONARY ENTRIES:
“Arab Muslim Garrison Towns – Agents of Arabization and Religion of Cuck™ization,” World History Encyclopedia, vol. VII, New York: ABC-CLIO, 2011, pp. 208-11.
>Dr. Rasheed Hosein
linkedin.com/in/rasheed-hosein-183a7314/
found his linkedIN
also
>Cadets Advised:
>Bryan K. Houp ’15, I2
>Ruben A. Maldonado ‘15
>Jacob T. Sanborn ’15, D1
>Troy S. Szwaczkowski ’15, H1
>Zachary C. Affrin ’16, I1
>Spenser R. Rapone ’16, H3

>Other Activities:
>USMA Muslim Lay Chaplain
>Emeritus Faculty Advisor, Phi Alpha Theta
>OIC, Muslim Cadet Association
>OR, USMA Women’s Army Rugby

no anarchist shill, this is how true detectives uncover your shit

Right. Starting with a conclusion and working backwards is real detective work. Don't reproduce.

the shills are just finally mixing up their flags

holy shit
FUCK OFF

Compile his compatriots. Who taught him, who had general contact with that Muslim doctor, so on and so forth?

Read the histories of the Cheka, GPU and NKVD, the Gulag, the purges (not the "Great Purge", but those which had been taking place since 1922, and all the way to the death of Stalin, and the Khrushchev amnesty). Read the political tactics of Stalin, of the trials of the left SR's.

For every one infiltrator there's 40 other "party members", if we've learned anything from the Cheka.

Saved.

Ya think you're hot shit don't cha?!

My useful idiot goy cattle

>hey you guys, just because my house is on fire and its burning down and we're all choking on smoke doesn't mean that we have to figure out who lit this fire or anything just let them get away with it and keep lighting more fires
>its not like you should start with the problem and work backwards / follow the money to figure out where it came from or anything
>fucking conspiracy theorists
>fucking racists
thats you

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/27/west-point-grad-condemned-for-pro-communist-photos-messages.html

It went mainstream!

DO
NOT
ARGUE
WITH
COMMUNISTS

Everything wasn't real communism, and if it was then it didn't happen, and if it did happen then they deserved it, so on and so forth.

You have to wait for their fellow leftists to denounce and eat them alive, then they stop being communists. See every party member hurled into the Gulag and death system they helped engineer and feed others into.

Fucking lovely.

DELETE THIS, YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOTS

go chug bleach retard the commie scum should have learned to hide his power level

Fuck niggers and fuck the NFL.

>It went mainstream!
someone with an account share the info about the Muslim doctor having contact with him, the line about the radicalization (FOX loves that word) and the communist Islamist infiltration of The Students.

Share, share share because that Red&Black faggot pussy that's been posting ITT has certainly reported it to silence the truth.

Make these hordes of useful boomers on a FOX board work for us, is what we must do.

That's pretty spot on with their threads too. 100+ responses that are all less that 5 syllables. A sentence at most.

It's how the Seth Rich story started too. Innocuous at first

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82957465/#82957465

Then we start making shit up to make it fit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83063548/#83063548

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84227938/#84227938

And voila, you've got a tinfoil story any Sup Forumsack will believe.

Kill yourself

Thank the Lord! Keep digging Anons

We've dug enough, for our purposes. We need to spread knowledge of what we've already found, outside of Sup Forums.

We need people on that FOX board, posting what we've found. Every infiltrator has compatriots.

Very good news

FUCK JEWS
FUCK JEW APOLOGISTS
FUCK RACE TRAITORS
FUCK RACE TRAITOR APOLOGISTS
FUCK ALL ANTI-WHITES

>t. Rapone

all communists will die painfully

>my house is on fire
>tranny alien cabal did it
>I can't prove it, so let's find circumstantial evidence to make it work

15th century Catholics would be so proud of your deductive reasoning.

AHAHAHAHA there's always one of you faggots in these threads when Sup Forums does detective work to find information of some anti-white or antifa/commie faggot. You try to derail us so we don't find out who they are. You did the same fucking thing with Eric Clanton.

>don't reproduce
Said by the literal genetic failure.

Even if that were the case, it's simply Revolutionary Legality, Comrade. Guilt has already been determined, and this procedure is simply to uncover other socially dangerous elements.

I'm sure you can understand.

Forward it to news people

GO BACK TO ISRAEL, YOU FUCKING JEW RAT!!!!

>143092724(you)

wew lad this level of kike shilling is crazy

>Shut it down

Of course comrade! I have devised test to determine social misgivings!

If they float, they are tranny alien pedophile. If they sink and drown, they are innocent! Great success!

This

ALSO EVERYONE ELSE POST ALL DATA THAT YOU GOT FROM SPENSER AND HIS COMMIE BUTT BUDDIES. THEIR TWITTER, REDDIT, EVERYTHING. MAKE THIS THREAD A COMMIE HUNTING THREAD

Isn't that the same logic that Mueller is using in the Russia investigation?

archive.is/OUZ8W

I've been monitoring the previous thread. Here's a tidbit I managed to save.

Alright, so we have the info, fucking FOX has the info, how do we put our findings into action?

Public outcry.

How do we instigate public outcry?

Spread this news (including his Muslim ringleader and any co-conspirators) to as many MAINSTREAM message boards (like the FOX board in the link ITT) as possible.

The military at officer level is VERY political, and this rat will never advance nor hold any sway over anyone, so long as his superiors are aware of his political leanings.

He'll be radioactive. Denounced, even.

let's go for dishonorable discharge

I don't get it. Why do these antifa/anarchists almost always live in such good conditions? Why are they so pissed off if they live like middle class and shit?

And how dialectical, too! I was merely copying the history of the Revolution, but you belong right in the Organs.

When people have it too good they start to look for things to complain about.

bump

It is exactly the detextile method as in two methods of scientific method. One is exploratory as in looking for any and all explanations the other is focused on provin g and disproving certain thesis.this one focuses on finding proofs tu support certain thesis. Get your shit together.

We have a weak president that openly wants to pave over his predecessor's legacy, though.

Why stop there?

This could be the opening to an entire campaign, of purging Obama's purge, of Re-installing the White Guards back into the officer corps.

How do we get this information to (effectively and directly) to the president? We could re-create the very tactics of the communists themselves, and use it against them.

Very good, now let's get this outside of Sup Forums. Preferably in front of his would-be fellow officers.

>YouTube disinfo
Apparently you forget the fact that YouTube got into deep shit and had to apologise for this (although Sup Forums only picked up on it weeks after Ethan Klein and others first started talking about it)

I know. Make a general thread. It'll be active for about a month, people will get bored, and a new related conspiracy will magically pop up!

PizzaGate, Seth Rich, EWO, Elsagate, Awan story, were there any I missed? I feel like I'm missing a couple.

This. Make sure when you contact them, you spice it up by saying Muslim radicalization when mentioning his teacher or friend. That would help the news people's attention.

They don't usually grow up that way. They are trained and indoctrinated.

By that I mean, of course "We found a man, we persuaded him to give us 40 names. He wasn't a lone wolf, but part of an entire political conspiracy! Their "party" has been liquidated and the motherland has been saved." (see the Prom Party, the Kulaks, the left SR's, etc.)

We have to think not in terms of what this cadet did, but what he might do, and who spoiled him, and how many other people had the political enemy had contact with, to spoil, so on and so forth.

Lol bullshit. This isn't a hypothesis, these people are certain of their conclusion. They've even got a scapegoat.

Let's say you're in the hot seat. You're a pedophile. You are guilty until proven innocent. Now let's find some evidence that proves or disproves this.

They get indoctrinated in college because their parent (father) works long hours at a good career, but they're stupid and never taught any life lessons, so they're eaten alive by Marxist political indoctrination in university and steadily in popular culture and television.

Having no direct life experience outside of the palace, and being no Buddha, they see any accountability on the part of minorities, the homeless, national borders, immigrants, etc. as cruel and incomprehensible.

everyone please ignore the commie, he's obviously just here to disrupt the thread.

Thanks for the bump!

>Finds point of operation in Aleppo from 1 photo
>Finds HWNDU flag using stars,planes,and a horn
>Proved Heather Hyer was not struck by car
>Id's masked Eric Clanton from photos
Bullshit? Conspiracy?

Have a bump

basically, they live a utopian life in an all-white suburb, and then life (still taken care of by parents) hits them all at once with its ideas, tastes, experiences, etc. all at 18, in university, in the city, and the Marxist professor and ideologue is hungrily waiting to scoop up the impressionable minds, just opening their eyes to the full light of life.

>university of chicago

Yup, i think you found your commie. Guarantee this fucker is a diehard leftist.

>if i throw enough shit at the wall, something will stick!

Bullshit. Tinfoil. Conspiracy. Ends don't justify means.

Fix the spelling error. It's *destabilize

Which is particularly ironic, because the students are usually first on the chopping block, in any communist revolution. Why, I could theoretically stab them, being an urban worker proletarian, cite my "revolutionary conscience" or simply "class hatred" to the authorities, and it would be considered a "healthy social attitude".

I know Anti-Fa. They all know i'm NS. They won't say a word to my face, and we all go to the same shows. They all live supported by their parents, and hail from upper-middle class suburbs. Literally every, single, one.

This comes back to the Muslim brotherhood infiltration during the Obama admin time.

It also relates to the "US Spring" plans & how leftists have allied with Islamist to bring down the west.(Did various threads on it:
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ )

Oh, God. FOX will love that. I'm sure the other outlets have agreed to gag, but you say "Muslim" in front of these boomers and all of a sudden they're chanting "birth certificate", still.

We need to kick this issue up all the way to this "officer purge" under Obama, however.

We have the communist lackey, and we have his radicalizer, his "spoiler", but why was the spoiler let on a military campus in the first place? How could this have happened? Trump is impressionable and weak; I suggest Sup Forums pol make history again, and get the wheels of a Purge moving.

>be brainwashed by commies
>become a commie in a military
>think your unstoppable and posts commie propaganda
>news gets all over it
>gets rekt by mates
>gets discharged
>dad disavows you to save face
>career ruined
TEAR MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>i just want my son back

Well, that's about as close to a denunciation as you're going to get, here.

I like that the ball is already rolling on this. Remember, though. He';s nothing. How many Cadets did that Muslim speak to? How did he gain access to West Point?

Associates, connections, names, names and more names.

He was discharged? Are you sure?

as this thing balloons, pointing out the bread crumbs will help to develop this story past the Commie Cadet

Oh man. Dad is like "fuck you kid you are on your own."

Like I said earlier he was indoctrinated.

>Bump

When I was in the Army(10 year vet 2 tours) They where trying to brainwash us with islam is you friend shit(All the fucking time). So ya this Dr. Sand Nigger is fucking with their retarded minds.

On the Tax payer dime.

But we all know who put that shithead in...

It's coming. We just have what he said in public. The real web lies on his workstation account and profile on the Army network. His entire internet history will be pulled too. If he was stupid enough to post this much shit in public you better believe that he has some on his workstation account.

Bump

When SHTF, go full Myanmar on every muslim, every kike and every traitor you can.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

we live for salty liberal tears

Let's keep a consistent thread up, to develop this warpath against communist infiltration of the Officer Corps by hostile politicals.

We're capable of great things, when we work to together.

I have to sleep, but I'll look for you all tonight, before heading to work.

Get rekt commie scum

WE NEED COMMIE HUNTING THREADS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY!

Let's hunt them all: military, government, education, non profits, everywhere and anywhere

Duh

Why do you think Islam is suddenly seen in a much better light by the MSM and Normies?

SA, Pakistan and others, have funneled heaps of money into what amounts to bribery, as well as getting people into power to change opinions of less than stout minds.

Canada is literally bought out by Muslims.

This isn’t what I don’t get the most. Useful idiots have never been so useful and full of idiocy.

anarchy isn't a left wing ideology, it's literally the farthest right wing you could go, so stop pretending you are anarchist there leftie fag

Probably a diehard Islamist. The left are useful idiots for them.

BUMP

Ban islam.

if it wasn't for the spelling mistake on privilege this woulda been great

bump