Finished the first season

Finished the first season

They didn't even kiss

>muh mature romance

They have a child in the light novels. Romance isn't fucking on the first date.

Who said about fucking?
I saw more trades and economics than romance desu

Korbo a cute

>I saw more trades and economics than romance desu
What the fuck? 'to be honest' abbreviation turned out 'desu'

It's not about being 'mature', it's about being really well-developed story.
And being 'mature' isn't about kissing, but about mature feelings, not your usual 'let me see your pantsu' crap.

Yeah, I feel you... But I just thought some people overestimate this show sometimes...
If you look at it, it seems like the normal tsundere girl and airhead guy

How new are you?

newfag

Welcome to 2015

Why would someone like this?

To stem the baka desu senpai spam tee bee aitch famalam.

In the LN series, it takes about 15-16 books until they actually seal the deal. Then after that they baff around for 5 or 6 years until they have a kid. Its not about them immediately making out, Holo has legitmate reasons to not do it so early. Read the light novels, they're really good and do better than the anime at depicting the characters.

>not ending every sentence with desu senpai
Why wouldn't anyone like this?

Reminder that Light Novel Holo is the only real Holo and the anime Holo is a make-up doll.

Both are cute
LN korbo is smugcute
Animu korbo is sexycute

Did she fucked the wolves at the end of S1?

Also, why korbo ?

Getting mixed feelings about this... Don't know if I should watch S2

Honestly, your image seems kinda like the same

Why the hell not? Stop browsing Sup Forums and get watching.

They're both smugsexycute though.

Very limited time, and I don't want to regret

There's nothing to regret

You should just read the LN series, the anime only goes to book 5, skips book 4, so in total only 2 books a season.

At this rate the full show would have been about 8 1/2 seasons long. Or 8 seasons and one movie. Then again some of the Side Colors could just be OVAs so maybe more like 5 seasons.

Hate.

Let me tell you how much I’ve come to hate this child since I began book 3 of spice and wolf.

There are 387.44 billion miles of coded DNA strands in wafer thin layers that fill my body.

If the word ‘hate’ was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those billions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for this little fucking shit at this micro-instant.

For him Hate.

Hate.

Like I care

newfag

Your time isn't that limited if you have time to shitpost and ask dumb questions on Sup Forums. Maybe you should re-prioritize what you do with your life.

Fuck off

What happend to LN that aren't complete garbage like S&W?

Why?

I'm not really in the mood to read LN, Im bedded

Just told you Why the hate?

There are a couple LNs that aren't complete garbage. But it's like 10 at most.

It's not hate. I was 100% serious and telling you you should take a look at your life and fix your priorities.

Thats why i like it here
You guys are the ones that i have to ask this kinda things

That's nice and all, but you can't state your time is limited when you could be watching anime or reading shit right now.

Don't worry, i'm watching right now

He just appeared

NTRbait-kun is considered the worst in the series, but he didn't really do anything wrong.

He actively tried to steal Holo away though. Fuck that kid i hope he dies a Berserk style death

He almost gets the merchant equivalent.

Watched the anime three times and read the LN 4 times, re-reading it again and my hate for him still stands high. One of the hardest volumes to read because the whole situation but that ending makes it worth every time.

Why is Lawrence Psyco Mantis floating.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
OMG

And the Zweihander for more refs

damm guys.... 12/10 merchant and his jacket

Just read LN, and you will get to this.

Spoiler that shit, yo.

Just got the LN where should i start if ive already seen the anime

Holy shit this has to be bait.

The very first book. The anime makes some changes that really didnt need to happen. Plus it gives more back story to some of the characters.

Trust me, its worth it.

At least let me know what chapter starts the NTR trash and when it ends so i can skip that shit

I'd go so far as to say, while I fucking HATE that little shit, the payoff in the end is well, well worth it.

I'm talking total destruction of Amati's spirit.

Guys, is he a cuck?

Who? Lawrence? No
Amati? his soul is dead.

>guize im posting teevee memes am i cool yet? xDD

lurk for ten years before posting and then kill yourself

Is there anyone worse than Amati,
seriously in all my years of watching shows I have never, ever hated a character so much as I hate him.

We need more pony tail Holo.

Usually you get the unintentional NTR, or something happens and a misunderstanding arrises leading to NTR. But nope, Amati just full on unapologetically tries to steal Holo away from him. Quite possibly the most frustrating episodes ive ever watched of any anime

We never did get to find out what he said that pissed her off so much.

He most likely insulted Lawrence in some fashion, remember, Holo loves her sheep ever so much.

no you just take S&W too seriously, it has it's flaws

That would explain why she refused to tell him.

Im trying to make something in honor of the immense hatred of the shit-boi. But vegas keeps fucking up. My hatred burns stronger however and I will get this done.