Damn........... this is deep

damn........... this is deep.

So fucking true

i don't get it, why is he on the bus with some really chinky looking lady?

An hero

It's Rosa Parks

The picture should be Rosa Parks looking out the window and seeing Kapernack riding in a private Limo with a bunch of whores, smoking a cigar lit with a 100$ bill

It's Rosa Parks

>Comparing a millionaire monkeyball player's temper tantrum to the Civil Rights movement.
Wew lad.
Sage.

Sage

The libshits are comparing Kaepernik to Rosa Parks, a black woman who defied a bus driver when he told her to move to back of a bus to make room for a white man.

I feel like a white person probably made this sketch considering how absurd the sketch is. I didn't even benefit from the civil rights movement and the absurdity of the comparison triggers the fuck out of me.

>quick get a photo of us kneeling to a tv

Leaf hivemind everyone.

This.

powerful..

Kabby is honoring black men who defied an officer by robbing a convenience store. Same thing!

>we wuz riding the short bus

Shouldn't she be in the back of the bus though?

Is this footballer's size indicative of his steroid use or the amount of cash he is currently holding on his person?

it is directly correlated with their want to kill white children.

>Swedish education
That was the expectation at the time.
She refused to relinquish her seat and ended up getting arrested. She was one of the rare ones who literally dindu nuffin. So her arrest caused massive outrage.

Whereas with #kneegate we just have a bunch of rich assholes who want to shit all over the country that made them rich over some perceived injustice even though police gun down just as many white people.

The NFL needs to tackle all forms of Diversity! Spread this shit anons.

Sad nigger Keanu

>Because Rosa Parks was a millionaire and grew up in an upper middle-class white family

these are the people we need to be cheerleaders!!!

Is it?

Lol, its funny how when youre a kid you get force fed all this shit about civil rights, Rosa Parks, whitey be evil etc and totally buy it. But then as you get older you see niggers acting up for no reason like they are now and realize that it was probably more or less the same shit back then too. That the niggers hanging from the trees in your history text book probably gang raped and killed a white woman, that the nigger getting carried away by police in the same text book was rioting, that the Rosa Parks situation was probably pre planned by some SJWs for media attention and she was most likely on the buses all day being an obnoxious, confrontational cunt to provoke the desired reaction.

Why is this NFL shit such a big deal in America? Some nigger shot up a bunch of white christians yet I've only seen a few news stories about that compared to the hundreds of articles I've seen about the NFL.

Holy shit this is the thing I hate most today. Thanks.

why the fuck are they wearing shoes inside the house?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Someone who's good at drawing get on this.

Fucking Americans, I swear they'll kneel/salute/hand-on-heart/pledge/applaud fucking anything.
>Pilots lands the plane without crashing?
Woo yeah! Applause.
>Kid gets hit in the face by line drive?
Woo yeah! Applause.

Fucking insanity.

Its litwrally the only thing people older than 30 have for entrrtainment that isnt deemed racist or sexist
Were gonna see some shit go down once this plays out, like a more mainstream gamergate

two communists

>black people are expected to sit back, refuses
>dindu nuffin
Pick one

You could say its.... skin deep. Niggers being niggers since always.

Black people cant manage money and therefore can't own vehicles

wtf is this

She is a famous communist insurgent who fought against the legitimate American government during the "first wave" communist attacks of the mid 1950s. "Red" Rosa Parks.

This whole take a knee thing is really fucking stupid
How is kneeling down supposed to indicate awareness of 'racial oppression'?

its fitting, since Rosa Parks was manufactured protest as well.

>She was one of the rare ones who literally dindu nuffin.
Bullshit. She was an enemy of the United States; she was an active agent of the Communist party, which was a crime. The entire bus incident was set up by the party, and she was specifically chosen because she was seen as a more sympathetic defendant as the case went through the courts.

Rosa Parks was actually not the first person to refuse to stand up from her seat on the bus. It was a 15-year-old pregnant black girl. The black community didn’t want to be embarrassed, though.

Also, making Colin a martyr is fucking retarded. The NFL’s ratings and stock are plummeting because of this nigger. That means fewer jobs for blacks and less money for the people they’re providing for.

I see two negros that are too lazy to stand up.

you can clearly see her as in front of colin AKA not at the absolute back

>multimillion dollar contracts
>oppressed

Damn it, I didn't need this much cringe this early in my day.

* I mean the first black person

>nigger riding the bus because he has no job
powerful

you can tell they're big sportsball fans

whites are killes 2 1/2 times more than lacks by police.

kneeling is for the subjugated and cocksuckers

this desu

Really makes you think.

>"Is this seat taken, Ms. Parks?"
>"Yeah, by a starter. Move along, nigger."

>millionaire sports nigger is in the same league as Rosa Parks

powerful

>barely used sport shoes

yeah look at those SPORTS fans

I laughed for a good 45 seconds straight at this.
Niggers are a riot (sometimes literally)

HOLY CHRIST THE ARM!

>americucks

I thought americans did that.

and the whole thing was planned for months by (((you know who)))

Stop posting this gay shit, next you're going to make one with harry potter images.

>looking out the window and seeing Kapernack

taking a knee in the unemployment line.

Now THAT is powerful.

That's its strong hand

based mexibro

actually there were like 50 blacks who refused to move to the back of the bus before rosa parks. parks was just the shabbos goy that the jewish communists had chosen to support with legal fees and positive press.

my we wuz teacher told us this shit in a bullshit college course

It was the law or regulation on bus lines to give the front seats to white, also it wasn't a random event she was a protester with some commie group who did that sort of stuff regularly. She was a dindu because she did something not allowed and pretended she didn't do nothing.

Not even close to the same.

If they're dirty.

You have to go back

bdfbff hahah

What do they even mean by "taking a knee"
Isn't that supposed to be submissive behaviour?
Americans jesus they cant get anything right

>deep awokenings
yeah, real deep. Thanks Oprah

Rosa Parks was a communist who did what her jewish handlers told her to do.

damn

Niggers aren't smart enough to comprehend that taking knee is a sign of submission and the kneeling down to Trump is basically showing their loyalty to him

This is hilarious. if Rosa Parks could hear what they do and how they live, and after that hearing they're LARPing as people with actual problem, she probably would kill them

Kapernick is the modern day Rosa Parks

Whites are racist.

look at all that nasty dandruff in the air wtf

>what a man won't do for a piece of ass

It's a shame there's not more seats on the bus.

yes, a millionaire athlete who started to kneel once his career started to go to shit,
who never cared to vote, not even for the first black candidate,
who was abandoned by his black father and adopted by wealthy white parents, who gave him a great upbringing

is the same as rosa parks

damn.................. so this.... is.. the power of..... niggers........sheeeeeeeeeeeeee,.......

take a knee

Its some failed abort

>I wuz sitting up front becuz I need to get skoo cloze!

>a more mainstream gamergate
Holy shit user, you’re right. This will have ramifications far greater than we thought, just like gg

Here's how to properly photoshop rosa parks

Rosa was on her own time. Kapcuck was on the clock. Big difference

>They are kneeling in front of a TV
Isn't it obvious by now they are missing some chromosomes?

My almonds are literally active right now.