Most cancerous fanbases

Most cancerous fanbases.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP.

Love Live currently.

I was going to defend NNB, but then I remembered how they'd brand you from Sup Forums if you thought anything was better and I decided I agree with you.
I'd add HxH to the list though.

>trashy meta thread
No. Go away.

>No Hunter x Hunter
>No Euphonium

You had one job.

I love NNB, but theres no way in hell I'm going to defend the fanbase.

Fanbase of whatever anime you like

Replace Non Non Biyori, Love Live and SNAFU with Hunter x Hunter, Wan Piss and Jojo.

Is it wrong if I like LL just because it makes me happy and not for the usual waifufaggotry.

Keit-Ai hands down no competition

>no Saekano and Madoka

>dbz is on the list
>the famous anime ever

monogatari, hands down

This.

agreed, also

NNT
One Piece
Monster Musume
BnHA

I don't know any better fanbase than the eva one desu.

Love Live and pretty much all idolshit

What is wrong with the Monogatari fanbase?

Pretenious assholes

OPM manga threads are fine though.

Yeah man those damn pretentious assholes, I can't believe they sit around arguing about waifus all day, how pretentious

all fanbases are cancerous enough to kill this planet 1000 times

We have a winner

Huh?

Every single fanbase is shit. Why can't you cancerous faglords enjoy a show without trying to make a club out of it?

>no JoJo
>no LoGH
You call this a bait?

What's wrong with HxH fanbase?

They think they're better than other shonenfags.

KyoAnifags of course. Enjoy their shows, but don't be a KyoAnifag

NNB is the one of the most chill fanbases, you fags just upset you don't understand the greatness of SoL

This turned into the "call the fanbase you don't like cancer"-game pretty fast.

At least Monogatari or Monster Musume don't spread their bullshit everywhere unlike JoJo or OPM fags.

pretentiousness

they treat the show like some form of modern art, and find bullshit complex meanings where none exist
all it does is fuel their hardon for calling it The Greatest Anime Ever in their sis- and lolicon circlejerk threads

i mean, monogatari is damn good, but it's terribly overhyped by the fans. its not nearly as bad as the haters claim it to be either though

Didn't you see what their threads looked like during the Hisoka fight?
Also
>animefags
>99fags
>mangafags
Cancer, all of them.

Name 1 (ONE) anime you dislike with a cancer-free fanbase

Blame Chrollo/Spider fags. They're also Kurapikafags.

Mahouka

I literally have never seen this on Sup Forums.
What I do see is people calling it pretentious all the time though.

100% agree about OPM, these fucking casualfags that watch it believe it's the best anime to exist on the universe...

They are.

And that's the biggest problem with HxHfags everyone is divided into little factions trying to unironically 'BTFO' each other.

Angel Beats.

Seriously the shows fucking stupid its been almost 6 years and people are still fucking raving.

>SNAFU

but they're probably the worst. literally still making generals like the fucking cancer they are

/thread
pack it up boys

Fafner, Soredemo, Lupin.

Kon posters are pretty annoying, but that's because I hate Kon

Umaru is up there for cancer, but they'll claim it's ironic

Madoka fans like to pretend their anime is 2deep4u with insanepowerlevels! when it's basic as hell and such an average anime in general.

I know it's you Chrollofag

BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN

I never understood what attracted so much people to One Punch Man.

>not Madoka
Madotards are the most cancerous hands down. They will appear in every magical girl show and start sperging about how that show is a Madoka clone or start shitposting about their pairings.

Boku no Hero Academia. Shit is getting up there.

>"muh hxh is a seinen and not a shounen"
>think they're superior even if hunter x hunter only has one good arc and a few good characters
>1999 fags are mostly hipsters
>2011 fags are mostly newbies who think Madhouse is still good
>manga fags are retards who think it's not the same thing as either adaptation
>all have a sense of superiority

Everything is wrong.

DBZ full of spics
OPM and JoJo full of Sup Forums & Sup Forums
LL pretty much full of everything but decent people.

This. Worst fanbases are the ones that make generals even when the series in question isn't airing. Worst offenders are Jojofags and Yaharifags.

>Monster Musume don't spread their bullshit
Making general with no fucking content, filled with trash art and deviantard tier is cancerous

Top kek. Finished Madoka yesterday after holding out for this long because the cancer finally started to die down but now that i finished it im seeing Madoka shit everywhere

Have any of you ever talked to normal fags? Like the people whom bring up Tokyo Ghoul, SAO and AoT as their favorite "animes". They're the worst.

Also my old school used to have those 2 or 3 Naruto kids, the ones whom wore shit in public. I think every place has those kids

Its all about containing your appreciation, hiding your power levels and not taking Chinese cartoons too seriously. The worst don't do any of those

One piece threads would be good if they weren't filled with people desperately trying the create the latest epic meme.

>fascinating , solid power system, amazing writing, tight logic and political storylines, huge character development for protagonists and antagonists
>not seinen
kill yourself

>LL
>cancerous shipperfags
>decent people

Space Runaway Ideon
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Kurokami

>pretentious |prəˈten(t)SHəs|
>adjective
>attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed: a pretentious literary device.

sums up the worst parts of the fanbase pretty well

Madoka is definitely the worst. VN (especially Key)-fags are really far up there as well.

anime with non-existent fanbases don't count

You're only proving his point.

Its too bad. The threads would usually start out as great discussion. Then some fag would spout off with "mami best girl" and "I bet madoka is soft" shit. The derailment is worst for sure. Sad because It's a good show, thats fun to discuss. I particularly like the show

>published in WEEKLY SHOUNEN JUMP
>still thinking it's not shounen
Kill yourself.

>everything BUT decent people

t.One Piece fags

What does that have to do with post?
There is nobody on Sup Forums who goes around posting about what an artistic masterpiece monogatari is. Most discussion is either about the plot or waifus.

Ive had a Madokafag telling me to watch it for the last 3 years. Theyre absolutely relentless. Everytime i finish something and go to my backlog its the same "You should watch Madoka now" shit

>qwe.jpg
you got BTFO in the last thread and didn't reply, kill yourself boards.Sup Forums.org/a/thread/143085900/#p143087685

I mean sure some fanbases can be annoying but at the end of the day does it even fucking matter.

It means nothing on an overall scale.

Stop making fucking sense, Lelouch.

>you're a shonenfag if you hate the worst shounen fags

togashi's contract gives him the levity to publish seinen content even in jump, idiot.

Is Lelouch like 4 different people? I swear with the frequency he posts it cant be the same guy

agree for all of them except love-live and non non biyori, other moeshit show fans are worse desu

also hunter x hunter, reddit;zero, prentensious crap like lain and etc

>you got BTFO in the last thread and didn't reply
I didn't need to reply. Making someone get so emotional with a simple reaction image was all the validation I needed.

>it gives him the levity to publish seinen content even in jump
>seinen content in a shounen manga
>this means it's shounen

Hunterfags are at it again.

I thought you were just memeing for a second but that's actually really accurate.

The monogatari fanbase isn't really that bad though. Most threads are just about the girls.

you didn't reply because you couldn't back up your arguments, try again.

Higurashi

Does Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums like it? If so, yes.

>>this means it's shounen
no, I said it's a seinen

>No JoJo

It's literally the most cancerous fanbase ever.

>someone brings up HxH
>autistic HxH fags start attacking everyone
Sasuga

>shipperfags
>the worst part

Waifufags who make 400 new threads every day should be the main problem.

Damn...don't think I ever agree with Lelouch once..

Fuck off Narutard

stay mad and don't forget to BOW DOWN TO CLOWN

I don't like naruto, one piece, or bleach. But nice attempt to deflect.

Azumanga Daioh. Don't get the wrong idea-I really like it. Its just that the fandom (yes, it really exist) tends to start a lot of drama and shit on anime they never actually watched. Its just annoying, but not really bad.

>thought you were just memeing for a second but that's actually really accurate.
some memes are true user

Where can I watch this?

>you didn't reply because you couldn't back up your arguments, try again.
Honestly, I just forgot about the thread.

You forgot HxH. They can't even stand themselves

damage control

Don't forget the yaoi fans. Who are arguably more annoying than all of that.

What's wrong with OPM? The threads are very contained

Yuri fags are worse though.