Daily Stormer's Anglin urges people not to attend Richard Spencer's gun-friendly anticom even

dailystormer.is/official-daily-stormer-statement-on-december-28th-march-against-communism-event/
dailystormer.is/official-daily-stormer-statement-on-december-28th-march-against-communism-event/

He's right, you know.

Don't say Anglin didn't warn you while Spencer leads you into the end of the alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztj6CZzmgDA
dailystormer.is/infowars-pushes-anti-semitic-kneel-before-zog-thyroid-medication-advertisement/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=Fjcf-E4J41g
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a very obviously terrible idea. How the fuck could anyone trust Richard Spencer hosting an event full of guns after what happened at Charlottesville?

The dude is a walking disaster.

I think it's safe to say that Spencer is probably a Fed.

>first weev turns on Spencer
>now Anglin

fuck off CIAniggers. Spencer is rekt but so are the rest of you kikes.

SAGE.

>I don't see Anglin or weev as rekt at all.

Spencer may not be around next year.

theyre rekt by association. Sup Forums has been telling anglin and weev what the altright is for months. they didnt care. they associated for the shekels. now that we ruined spencer, now theyre trying to save face? nope. theyre rekt because they rekt themselves. everyone knows theyre kikes.

sage.

Anglin is arguably the most successful figure in the movement and that picture doesn't really show anything bad because his argument was that we don't need to dress or follow people from the 1930's to be successful and he's right.

he's a race mixing jew. see and he kisses israel ass. pic related.

you're all rekt by association :)

Wow, you're autistic if you believed those trolls of his.

I'm fucking sure dicky is a fed.

when did the rekt meme start i havnt been on /pol for a week wtf

That’s Iceland’s TLD he’s kidding

(checked)
trying to get it going right nao

>he's kidding
fuck off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztj6CZzmgDA

What does appearing on Israeli TV have to do with anything? He got his message out using the Jews.

thought he was only kidding tho?
>what does pandering to Israel have to do with anything
like i said: youre all rekt.

You people are fucking idiots. Literally anyone who does more than being an anonymous keyboard fag you think is controlled opposition. Spencer didn't plan this event. He's speaking at it. Just like unite the right. He doesn't control what's going on. I was at UtR it was I.E. giving orders all day. Are they compromised too?

So that registrar was run by a Jew

So what?

>Spencer didn't plan this event. He's speaking at it

He should condemn it and not go. This makes him smell like a Fed.

>Identity Europa
>Are they compromised too
you mean that group Damigo left and put that kike in charge of? yes.

>so what if Anglin has literally appeared in Israeli TV
>and had his .lol domain registered with a CHABAD Jew associated with JARED FUCKING KUSHNER
>anglin is totally not a FED asset or a secret zionist jew loving fagget!

rekt.

>there are people who still actually believe Anglin is a shill

I see what you kikes are doing. I really do. And can appreciate it. There's definately some hoops being jumped through. But I can see all of it; all the tricks I can see and will expose, just as I do right here ITT. Theres only one way of getting rid of Moarpheus. Only one thing will make me disappear. You Jews can guess what that is. Otherwise I just keep rekting you shit...forever. Non-stop.

>pedophile

Lol you people are weird. You don't even know if he's outside the US right now.

All those images and links have been debunked for years now.

>All those images and links have been debunked for years now.
post sources or stay defeated

>.is

Did anyone else see Spencer shrieking like a little bitch when the riot police were moving into the park? How embarrassing. All that preparation those guys did, organizing and communicating and preparing, and coordinating and permit here and phone call there and talking to the cops and bringing extra shields and helmets and water, milk, 1st aid kits and no one remembered to tell the faggot not to act like a bitch in the presence of the cops.

Fucking faggot.

Here's a hint. You don't talk to the police when they are doing "police action", unless they talk to you first. Simple minded faggot, this is the fucking right wing and we are the goddam EXAMPLE to these stupid niggers on how a human being is supposed to behave while interacting with law enforcement.

Haven't we all watched enough Youtube videos yet, of niggers and women resisting arrest, yelling at the police, getting punched out by the police, and yet here's this so-called "right wing leader" who wants to fall down and piss himself because the Police aren't doing what he thinks they should be doing.

Because somehow that faggot got the idea that the Police exist to do what Richard Spencer the shrieking faggot wants, instead of following the orders that come down through their Chain of Command. That's not a right wing leader, that's a faggot pretending to be a man, but doesn't really know how. And I have to consider the possibility that any man that doesn't also see this clearly is ALSO a faggot.

He's admitted to fucking gooks when he lived in Asia. Lots of White men are guilty of that, but as long as they own up to it like he has and only dates, married and has children with a White woman, it's fine.

hes defended fucking arabs and niggers too.
he's been on israeli TV.
he's had talmudist Jews associated with JARED KUSHNER running his domains.
>this is fine

how long can you really handle me? lolol

I gotta see the video, man.

Why shouldn't people attend?

The sooner mass violence erupts the better. Do you faggots ever accelerationism?

The fact that there are some niggers on here that can't understand that Spencer was and always has been a plant proves the inferiority of the people in your movement. Good on Anglin and Weev for figuring this one out first in their group of friends.

Swagbro mod is also employed by a Jared Kushner associate. Why would we care about this?

you're either a child or retarded

you should care because Kushner is Deep State.

Fuck off Moarpheus you dumb Jewish kike shill

Wow, spooky.

>when you think everyone is moarpheus

Why did Damigo leave? Its obvious there was something other than the official narrative of him wanting to finish his social studies degree

>implying there were not guns at the last rally

It is you, with your cringey posting style, the same file names and even checking of digits.

You're a massive lolcow sperge Moarpheus you stick out like a sore thumb with every post you make the entirety of Sup Forums considers you a laughing stock. Stat defeated.

Honest answer is they're all FED assets.
But they have zero worth as FED assets if people begin suspecting them of being FED assets.

Damigo fucked off when it came out his parents are Zionists and Damigo was turned at the Pentagon. So they passed IE to some new asset. Now that Spencergate has exposed Richard Spencer, its caught on that he's a FED asset too, and now he's losing popularity. So now theyre planning to replace Spencer, only they realize they cant because we will just rekt him/her too. Spencer will likely find himself suicided in a year or two just like Anglin and Weev if they keep playing the devil's game.

>how dare you check digits
why dont you checkem?

Stay defeated, Moarpheus.

Whats spencergate, I seemed to have missed that?

not an argument.
not even close to one...

spencergate.wordpress.com

Spencer is either a Fed or a dimwitted attention-seeking faggot. This has been obvious for quite some time.

I don t know why dwarfs make me kind of horny

If you're not Moarpheus why are you shilling your pathetic schizophrenic blog nobody reads, Moarpheus?

Stay defeated.

>opens link

Well I think that turned me into a liberal.

What will chubby Spency do next?

Weev and Anglin should reach out if they're sincere. Because a handful of us have monopolized the board, so to speak. A handful know determines who is and who is not a kike puppet fed shill. It might behoove these gentlemen to associate with such people otherwise risk exposure as kike fed shills.

REKT KIDDO

nah but srsly nobody goes to this anticom event in Charlotte. This thing reeks of a setup and if spencer doesn't come out and speak against it, it's clear he's more worried about his time in the limelight or he's a plant of some sort.

Nobody go I'm serious

my thoughts exactly

He organized Charlottesville?

Didn't Alt-Right/Alt-Life personallities outright ignore that event for something else?

i didnt deny who i am. pretty sure i even said so here stop posting and just lurk, user. youre not smart enough to actually help your cause..

We don't need this infighting. Weev/Anglin need to straighten this out with Spencer.

The cuckservatives and Bolsheviks and most of the establishment are against us and we've split with the alt lite. We need to keep the core of this movement together.

Spencer, Daily Stormer and TRS primarily as well as groups like Identity Europa, Trad Workers Party and Vanguard America (as well as the rest of the NA to a lesser extent) need unity here. We have to have cohesion or well NEVER progress as a real movement.

This is now a rare dicky thread

>the bolsheviks
spencer is a bolshevik you dumb kike get out.

>mentally handicapped stormtard vs. CIAnigger

lol

Take your schizophrenia medications, Moarpheus.

Russian Fed if you look more closely

Stay defeated

I finally believe Spencer is working with the FBI.

I hope this fucking retard cancels this or he'll have dozens of new "hate speech" and anti-gun laws on his hands.

fucking moron, STOP

Yes I'm a kike still because I denounce Bolshevism and believe in Fascism.

Just like the biggest kike still of them all Uncle Adolf am I right?

>hes defended fucking arabs and niggers too.
No evidence of this. Just shots that could be photoshopped.
>he's been on israeli TV.
So what? Appearing on JewTV doesn't mean anything.
>he's had talmudist Jews associated with JARED KUSHNER running his domains.
So a Jew ran the registrar. So what? Jews own lots of things that we use.

Spencer isn't a fed. He's an attention-hungry faggot who will never have to worry about money in his life so he's free to LARP and play around with other people's lives, people who genuinely believe the positions he's pretending to care about.

After Spencer permitted an Obama-supporting Jew to run his event in Charlottesville, you ought to keep far, far away from him. God only knows who is running the shit show this time. Nobody ever does background checks on organizers because it's just too taxing I guess. Then you sleepwalk into a false-flag and everyone spams double-chan yelling about how a very obvious loss is somehow a "victory" because "we don't care about PR reeeee" etc.

.is is iceland you dumb nigger

Spencer is a Bolshevik.
Lauren Southern is a Bolshevik (inb4 finnshill).
Dugin..is a Jew.

They're all Bolsheviks or Jews, user. Every single one of (((them))). And the reason you and others refuse to accept this fact is that it would mean no one you thought was fighting white genocide on your behalf actually is. In fact, these people are accelerating it. Can you acknowledge this truth? What will it mean if you do? Can you accept no one is fighting white genocide and your future is no more because you trusted these pied pipers and not yourself?

>Just shots that could be photoshopped.
then show us the shooped pixels? oh wait you cant because its not photoshopped? good.
>Appearing on JewTV doesn't mean anything.
because its normal for anti-jewish white nationalists to do interviews with israeli tv and get complimented by the PM of Israel
>So a Jew ran the registrar. So what?
because its perfectly normal for an anti-jewish white nationalist to have his racist form maintained by a Chabad Jew connected with Jared Kushner
>this happens all the time!

stay defeated.

who said is isnt island?

>bring your torches, guns, armor
Is he literally retarded?

Stay defeated Moarpheus, nobody believes a word you type. You are a lolcow.

Would you two just stop posting at each other so that this thread will look less like an antifachan thread and more people will take it seriously?

what dont you believe *exactly*? which claim so i can clarify? or are you just shilling? :)

>Damigo fucked off when it came out his parents are Zionists

What does this have to do with anything? Some of the people in this thread right now have parents who are even more liberal than faggy Christian Zionists.

That poster is Moarpheus, known JIDF shills that fosters discord in every single thread about IRL figures while shilling his schizophrenic blog, check the archives, there is nothing you can do but shitpost him to death.

Stay defeated, Moarpheus.

Why do people still support Spencer when he's an obvious honeypot for the FBI?

true but not everyone ITT has parents connected to the IC and not everyone ITT was turned by the IC at the Pentagon. damigo fucked off because it was getting to stressful for him to keep acting.

Idgaf you fucking nigger I've been in enough Spencer threads already to know that. All I'm saying is that the OP is important and you two are acting like spergs again, shitting the place up.

Kneel before ZOG!

dailystormer.is/infowars-pushes-anti-semitic-kneel-before-zog-thyroid-medication-advertisement/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=Fjcf-E4J41g

>cant name one single thing you actually disagree with
>just a shill

:)

No shit

its all so tiring....

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Well marches are just set pieces for narrative control dont go pad the optics. They can do their media act with actors only.

Has Spencer mentioned this on his youtube or twitter, or?

not playing the whole clip..cuts off after 'i am jewish' i wonder why?

"I am Jewish."
>what could he have meant tho?
full video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s

Well he is right.

What? The Nigerian authorities are looking for him.

>hurr durr he's a fed
No one can ever offer any proof whatsoever for this claim.

Give the guy a fucking break. He's said on his Twitter that he doesn't endorse bringing guns to any event. He hasn't actually said anything more on his Twitter about this event, so for all we know it could have been cancelled or he's not taking part.

Stop jumping to conclusions/assuming things. He's done more for this shit than any of you have.

what do nigerian authorities have to do with Anglin kissing Israel ass? or that he promotes race mixing and white genocide?

pic related

i wonder who could be behind that flag

Holy fuck Morpheus just take a break once in a while Jesus. How many posts do you write a day? 800? Man it would bum me out writing hundreds of posts a day for months and getting no where here.

Spencer has always been a plant, and is evidenced by his numerous slip-ups and conflicting ideologies. He isn't even a good plant

are you denying my claims or just kvetching?

>He's done more for this shit than any of you have.

He's sent it backwards

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
the actual full video
4:15

"i am jewish. now i'm not but i with talk like that your gonna have to kill me too"

alex is right by the way, the 'jews' are a fun meme but they are hardly the global problem that everyone thinks they are. no one even knows who the jesuits are, the jews are a red herring

Did you get fired from your retail job yet, Moarpheus?

Give me proof of him being a fed. He can be an idiot, sure, but he's not a fed.