>no history

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2f2_1506340440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>communist
>no history
son plz

>Started ww2?

Pls nazis invade, we just killed 6 gorilliom germans!

Sage d&c jew shill

Mods delete this shit

>BTFO by everyone

Based

Pooland BTFO

>Hiding your flag
So brave.

>Ukraine
HAHAHAHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

t. criminal Pole

>meme flag
git out

Funny to hear that from chochol

Ho*ol

>meme flag
>shitpost

every single time

Post qt redheads

This

Pic related

>143093796
A FUCKING LEAF

>lies
Poland has done nothing wrong, Polish people are the greatest gift to man and provide the best backbone of American society.

LONG LIVE SACRED POLAND

>go into work today
>be welder/fabricator/plasma CNC operator
>polish family business
>up for 6 month raise negotiated at interview
>sorry user, we can only give you half today
>we had an agreement
>walk away super pissed off
>user wait!
>turn around, yell don't you fuckin talk to me on the shop floor
>pack up tools and box and mini fridge
>walk oit
>interview Friday cause I'm really good at what I do
>cheap polish fuck, fuck you

>next chapter

Yeah. Poland started WW2.

Not sure why Sup Forums is losing it's shit, everything OP said is correct?

i started WW2

Dolas started.

>This picture
Rock hard, every time.

Only Burgers like Poland as it reminds them of themselves. Relatively cultureless, rude, loud, exaggerated view of their own importance, mindless consumers, believes everything they have ever done in history is the moral and right
The edgy Burgers who say "FUCK GERMANSTAN FRANCESTAN IM GONNA VISIT BASED POLAND XD" are in for a shock when they get there. 99% of Polands an absolute shithole in comparison to Western Europe

liveleak.com/view?i=2f2_1506340440
consider this

>Ukraine

fuckin white nigger is talking shit on their polish masters xD

Poles have the IQ of a large potato, please be patient.

Are there normal polish people? Like the Turks, I have never encountered one that is sober,non scamming, and non violent.

low quality bait ruski

is jenny blighe polish?

Made in the netherlands

>Started ww2
pure Bs but it's still a shithole

Poland isn't based. It's just that hillbilly/gopnik Polacks come here and brag about any shallow, accidental convenience that exists in Poland, because it's poor and nobody wants to go there

By bragging about the most primitive features that exist in Poland, Polacks simply seek acceptance and expect admiration from Westerners, who impress Polacks, although they only admit it quietly, when they're alone

All this BASED POLAND LOL meme is possible because 4channers have a very shallow standards for giving other countries the based label, because they're very desperate in their own countries

Now watch how Polacks will react with fury at my comment xd

do you lads feel like punching conventionally attractive looking women? I start boiling with anger and I feel like slashing them when they make those cocky "attractive" grimaces .

Because you haven't been in Poland and only met the low life scum who couldn't make it home and left to work in champignon mushroom farms or do other nigger tier jobs while acting like niggers.

I would move to Ireland just for this.

Is life in Poland awesome?

Redheads are either entirely disgusting or extremely fuckable. This one is the latter.

Fuck off
This doesn't have anything to do with politics or the thread.

They are disgusting. I had to go in this shithole some times ago, i swear all the "men" were drunk at breakfast, fucking peasants.

This thread is one, big shitpost.

>oi ye cunt whip out that cock and plow me pussy'

Im truly wondering if this is the case, Mobs and MOBS of polacks who all bring 3 beers to the cash register and pay for it with pennies and cents :`) Absolutely human garbage, Thanks for also immigrating here cunts, my brother cant live with my mom because she is on gibs and the goverment wont allow it, You guys are in a even smaller house then she is, and you are living with 8 fucking people! I hope poland gets nuked fucking hard, We will deal with your remains here.

>started WW2
>communist
>no history
Go back to school nigger

>look at me XD I am so nerd I love anime

collarbone tattooed slut, what the fuck are you holding your hair for?

>so retro xd I need to appeal to the female worshipping conservatives

>qt rawr XD

>dumb face XD

asuka nerd XD

skeleton desu

>waa I am so alternative

collarbone text tattoo aka whore branding

wow she is a believer! she is a christian!

tumblrina wearing oversized ""comfy"" shirt

photo in the wilderness and traditional attire, "based woman"

females are worthless cattle

That's not very nice

The poles i have encountered in Poland are not very different, You even have a lower class then what you will usually find in WESTERN Europe, I have lived and worked around centre and western poland and i could not get along with anyone, Everybody just bitches each other off, Men there are even bigger pussy whipped then the swedes, Cuisine is trash, and literally every single polish women had atleast 3 cocks.