The normalization of cuckolding is beginning

The normalization of cuckolding is beginning

Laci Greene is in no way our girl

twitter.com/gogreen18/status/912873116321308672

She's never been /ourgirl/ because she's always been a kike. Go play on twitter, faggot

lmao this

stop giving this ugly kike attention

Huh...wonder how Chris would feel about this question...really makes you think...

I think she means it in the context of an insult, when it transitioned into the public sphere from the perversion/fetishist sphere.

>animals act like beasts so we should too
I want to get off this rock

>that black skeptic fucks laci in ftont of chris

>eh, the opposite is true
What the fuck? I can only imagine the response. Bitch niggers literally kill each other of messing with their women. Lions have fucking harems. Seriously, what?

>how did cuck become an insult
The word has never not been an insult.

Because when you lose the virtue of loyalty,
you also lose dependability, and when you don't even have dependability within family units then there's nothing stopping society crumbling in the same manner.
The only thing that makes us different from animals is our ability to self-discipline, think about what we are doing it, and to control our base instincts on a relative scale where it doesn't damage others but also doesn't deprive us of our basic needs.

She's never going to fuck you user so stop paying attention to these cryptokike celebrities

Anyone who needs to have it explained to them why cuck is a bad thing, is themselves a cuck.

I guess she hopes to turn chris into a cuckhold.

She is an idiot. Non-monogamy != being okay with cuckolding.

There is not a species on earth that is okay with it, because doing so would greatly decrease fitness.

I still have no idea how any of you faggots thought she was /ourgirl/

>how did cuck become an insult?
How to spot someone who has never read any Shakespeare?

Is Chris still nailing her or na?

Cuckholding is only cool if you go by the name steve shives...

Doesn't she have herpes?

Why is this slut so obsessed with sex? It's all she ever talks about. How can anyone stand being around someone like that?

>also
>how is calling someone a moniker that is by its very nature from an act meant to be humiliating an insult

Women don't think like normal people do they?

That is not what she means, and it would make no fucking sense if that even was what she meant.
Anyone who understands why cuck shit is fucking repulsive already knows why and how it became an insult.

fpbp