Just rewatched the films last night, for the first time since I saw them in the cinema all those years ago...

Just rewatched the films last night, for the first time since I saw them in the cinema all those years ago. They are absolutely magical of course, and I don't think any other film series will ever capture that kind of thing again. But what pleased (and worried) me most of all is how deliciously red pilled they would be considered today. Maybe they were like that because of the minimal involvement of jews in the production.

Tolkien hated allegory, but maybe he shouldn't have written so many stories about how the men of the west must prevail against the evil orcs, arabs, jews and other scum then.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_(Middle-earth)
youtu.be/e7BkmF8CJpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1MZrWrSf6VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Bible
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The equivalent to the Jews in Tolkien's stories is the dwarves. In the Silmarillion Tolkien wrote that the dwarves were created by a lesser god and not the true Creator of the other races, which is in line with Gnostic theories regarding the Jews and the Demiurge. Tolkien presented the dwarves as clannish, greedy, and reckless, but ultimately not irredeemable.

Bullshit. The dwarves are ancient Germanic tribes. Similar to what legends coming back to Rome looked like.
Jews are goblins. Hiding in their mountains and stealing what isn't theirs.
Dwarves are actually hard workers who just want to protect their ethnostate and ignore everyone else.

This is nerd fantasy shit. Never saw the appeal in these films outside some pretty fun fight scenes. The rest is nonsense made for children. I guess it's better than comics or the marvel movies though.

Those movies could never be made today.

It would be impossible without blacking half the characters and rewriting all the dialogue and making the orcs white people with armbands.

I don't believe modern race relations are the same as race relations were when Tolkien wrote those books.

The Lord of the Rings is actually a very sophisticated a multilayered allegory of mystical Christian truths. Aragorn, Gandalf, Frodo, and Sam all portray important elements of the Christ archetype. The truest power is hidden in the midst of weakness and noble sacrifice.

The books were better.

Low iq detected

>tfw bridge of khazad dum start's playing

LOTR hands down best orc/elf epic created.

doubtful. he was more int beowulf and the nordic and germanic myths. just like lewis.

What a coincidence, I'm also in the process of rewatching them right now. I notice a lot of things that I didn't think about in the past, not really redpilled things but a lot of small details that makes the whole thing even better.

The LOTR-trilogy is truly 10/10. I'd love to see Silmarilion be made into a movie as well but considering the state of Hollywood and the disaster that was the Hobbit movies I'm not sure it would end up good.

Ok so he made a Christ story. Magical. Darron Aronofsky also did that with Mother! so I'm very impressed.

The absolute state of The Hobbit my dudes

Anybody else old enough to remember how some people tried to make a big deal about The Two Towers being too close a title to "The Twin Towers" and it might offend victims of 911?

Also early SJWs were triggered by the lack of POC's in the film, and how any time a POC of any kind shows up in the film they are an enemy of the central characters?

That race that rode on the Oliphants were too close to arabs.

The only truly enjoyable part of the Hobbit series was Bilbo. Otherwise they sucked.

Actually the other guy is right. Thier creator was the god of smithing, mining, practical creation god type stuff. He saw how cool the elves where and wanted in on that action. So he created a race who were tough and whos art was functional and practical. Creator said "Aww, that's really cute, good try bro" and let him keep them. As long as they kept thier ugly, greedy selves hidden away underground

As to the jew element, the lust for gold, clannish purity, honor is everything, but outsiders don't count and the simple fact that the dwarven language is most similar to ...well, semetic languages

Yeah I remember. It wasn't a huge deal in Sweden but I saw people mention it every now and then.

>That race that rode on the Oliphants were too close to arabs.
They (the Haradrim) looked like niggers in the movies. The people of Rhûn looked like persians/indians. I don't remember what the pirates of Umbar looked like but I think they were pretty dark too.

frodo wasnt a nigger, if faggots want a nigger frodo to prove that some sick fantasy world exists then they can make it and nobody ( sadly they would ) would watch it

they dont look jewish, and they dont have jewish names.
>the lust for gold, clannish purity, honor is everything, but outsiders don't count
literally every culture is like that

The CGI was so bad it ruined the movie. also the banter was pretty cringe at some points.

True but he was also a devout Catholic. He was not a dogmatic idiot like 90% of the Pharisaical "Christians" on this board, he understood that ancient mythology and Occult wisdom were compatible with the deepest truths of Christianity

>The equivalent to the Jews in Tolkien's stories is the dwarves.

Not at all. He essentially took dwarfs from Scandinavian folklore and myth. They dwell in mountains and are master smiths and so on.

>the dwarven language is most similar to ...well, semetic languages

yet you ignore his most damning point about the dwarves being jews.

fuck off kike

>POC
anyone else get fucking triggered when they hear this fucking abbreviation 'Pee-Ohh-Seees"

You think it's semetic because you know Yiddish. Aramaic or Hebrew don't sound like that.
Tolkein based the dwarves off of Germanic myths. Not the Jews. That's a psyop you fell for.

dont be stupid, its a parallel aside from the jewish concept of ruling the world through subversion of the lesser animal humans, like myself.

>sick fantasy world exists then they can make it
Show me 3 black fantasy authors PRO TIP you can't
chimps don't read let alone read fucking fantasy

That's not how the meme works retard.

>all the kings of men being white males
good luck doing that today, the Lord of the Rings trilogy was created just at the beginning when SJWs infected the entirety of Hollywood.

We should all be grateful.

>The truest power is hidden in the midst of weakness and noble sacrifice

errr...wut?
2 things to remember about tolkiens world

1) The creator said point blank to his fresh turned evil 2IC that everything he did would fail, all the disharmony would simply be woven into the music like it was supposed to be
2)How do you corrupt a person who's races collective goals include chilling, parties, 11'sies, chilling, drinking, lawn bowls and stealing (comparatively) ridiculously oversized foods

It's about the intricacy and depth of the truths interwoven within the story. It is an extremely well-formed and developed story about the proper and noble orientation towards power and the way to combat its abuses, just like the story of Christ recorded in the gospels

The meme has been subverted so many times that subverting the meme has become the meme.

>Tolkien was now influenced by his own selective reading of medieval texts regarding the Jewish people and their history.[5] The dwarves' characteristics of being dispossessed of their homeland (the Lonely Mountain, their ancestral home, is the goal the exiled Dwarves seek to reclaim), and living among other groups whilst retaining their own culture are all derived from the medieval image of Jews,[5][6] whilst their warlike nature stems from accounts in the Hebrew Bible.[5]

>Tolkien decided to create an analogue of a Semitic language influenced by Hebrew phonology. Like medieval Jewish groups, the Dwarves use their own language only amongst themselves, and adopted the languages of those they live amongst for the most part, for example taking public names from the cultures they lived within, whilst keeping their "true-names" and true language a secret.[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_(Middle-earth)

Hobbits = Victorian Brits
Rohan = Early Anglo Saxons (before Norman invasion)
Elves = Nords
Dwarves = Jews/Swiss
Gondor = South/Central Europe
Mordor = Turks
Harad = Arabs
Rhun = Mongols

oh god i can just imagine that being made in 2017

>WE

while this chad meme is correct, it's a shitty created meme.

you're not just supposed to do a fucking good vs bad list

Oh, and

>In the last interview before his death, Tolkien, after discussing the nature of Elves, briefly says of his Dwarves: "The dwarves of course are quite obviously, wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic, obviously, constructed to be Semitic."[13]

WUZ

Now try watching the hobbit trilogy if you can.

About to watch it for the 7th time now

Your mistaking allegory for applicability.
The Dwarves are a Judeo-Norse hybrid race, their language is Old North Germanic and Yiddish/Hebrew. Their culture is much the same, Norsemen loved gold and fine things, same as the Jews. Their culture was that of stoutness, robustness, strength in friendship and in feud.
Aule created the Dwarves before the elves.
Iluvatar asked him to destroy them, but the Dwarves cowered beneath Aule's hammer, for Eru had granted them true life when he saw Aule's humility. Eru then scattered them in the mountains to awaken in the time of Morgoth, for he wanted the Elves to be the firstborn of Arda.
Eru allowed Aule to bless the dwarves with a resistance to hunger, cold, and pain since they would awaken during the first great war.

Kekd

memes change you autists

> The creator said point blank to his fresh turned evil 2IC that everything he did would fail, all the disharmony would simply be woven into the music like it was supposed to be.
Right. This is why evil coexisted with good in Middle Earth, but was ultimately fated to be defeated in a glorious and unforeseen way. The ring was entrusted to Frodo and Sam because the hobbits were a peaceful race who lacked the ambition for power which had corrupted the other races. That lack of ambition for worldly power was exactly what caused Sauron to never perceive them as a threat in the first place. Much like how the Pharisees and the Romans could never foresee their worldly kingdoms being subverted and defeated by a man on a cross.

Its a meme
see

Also the music was perfect:
youtu.be/e7BkmF8CJpQ
We'll never see that kind of attention to detail anymore

Well that's interesting. Makes you wonder why he wrote their language in runes and riddled it with Old Norse words and references?

One of the last nigger-free films. Can't watch movies any more because they always throw a nigger or some other non-white in which ruins the whole movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MZrWrSf6VM

Mordor language.

Truly this series was a gift to mankind. Not only the material, but also the timing.

>Pennsylvania flips from light blue to pink

but they'll sure as fuck get mad when they arent included, such a moronic narrative we are living through

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Bible

it wouldnt even be an issue if the character made sense for the race it was portrayed as, but nope, black female ghost busters thats forced into your face and how dare you think its not funny

>Iluvatar asked him to destroy them
He never asked. He scolded Aule and Aule offered to destroy them of his own free will.

Thanks for that link user. Excellent stuff.

>kang of da rang

its a fantasy language, literally gibberish.
jewish literally sounds like weird arabic.
>fuck off kike
????

>its a parallel aside from
wat

>watch movie as kid
>love it
>Mum tells me "You should read the book! The film is good but it doesn't compare to the book"
>yeah whatever mum, books are boring
>grow up
>read book (several times)
>love it
>try to watch movie again
cantdealwithit.jpeg

You were right mum!

>No LotR memes posted

This stuff is actually the continuation of European heritage, in the same vein as Beowulf, King Arthur, Robin Hood etc.

this is now an orcposting thread

>non jew movie based on non PC book
this is what movies look like when (((Hollywood))) isn't in the picture. They are literally talentless and puke out shit like Running Man, American History X, The Hangover.

10/10 kek

>they dont look jewish
You sure about that m8?

lmao

looks like orcposting's back on the menu boys

kek, moar pls

These threads were 10 out of Fucking 10

I've only watched the movies and read some lore from jewgle, but LOTR is still a masterpiece. The music, the blackpill feelings of an unbeatable enemy... I love it.

besides the nose, no he does not look jewish. for fucks sake the actor is scottish.

Shut up and jump on the bandwagon. You're not paid to think.

I aint letting the most bro tier race down, fkn full of elves this thread.

Nobody listen to this retard Jews = Dwarves is a fact stated by Tolkien himself.

Dwarf traits:

-No soul, only Gimli gets a soul and goes to heaven by converting to Christianity (elf-ways)

-Greedy and hate natural beauty, just gross and selfish and ugly

-Sometimes decent, sometimes evil

fuck off elf fag, elves are literally snobby pseudo intellectuals who do nothing but virtue signal all day and play the leather flute.

>Goldchest
I have always been a staunch antimidget

a classic

Teach me your ways, oh great master baiter, for I was almost triggered as fuck by this tomfoolery

Tolkien actually stated in a letter that the dwarves were meant to be Jews. Hence why they don't get involved in the major wars and only worry about themselves, busily seeking riches even to their own demise.

WE

its a prophetic writing.
nigga, this shit is coming to life. Elves masterrace, white savior at the end to save the rest of pleb tier whites from invading shitskins.

>Wikipedia

That's about as true as Middle-earth analysis gets. Tolkien may not have liked allegory in his plots, but his Legendarium was based on his life experience and worldview.

The nose knew too much.