Really makes you think

only a white boy who has never seen danger once in his life could even think up the phrase "obsession with national security"
life got way too easy.

Can Liberals even describe what Fascism is? Trump isn't a Fascist and he never will be sadly

So the Maga hat protects him from the deadly objects thrown his way?

Almonds activated.

What a poorly rendered and communicated idea.

wtf i love fascism now

How are any of those rocks bad?

Out of all of the before Sup Forums after Sup Forums maymays, why has this one endured so much?

>why isn't our shilling working reeeeeee

They call him that because it animates their base. Meanwhile the right stagnates under boomercuck Drumpf.

Obviously not
Fascism goes against everything America stands for or what it used to
Conservatives want smaller government while Liberals want larger government

Fascism = right of John McCain

>minorities who demand equal treatment

Really makes me think. I guess welfare, affirmative action, and being excused for being a criminal is not enough. We should abolish law, order, and civilization so (((minorities))) feel more welcome.

oh why is it bad to be obsessed with security? isn't that why yuou niggers keep screeching about muh russia?

This.

>Wall of text
Yep looks like a leftist attempt to meme.

dunno it always cracks me up if i stumble over it again every once in a while

It's something right wingers are and it's really bad, because it's what Hitler did.

Something about a fascist crab yelling "schnippen schnappen" awakens a nostalgia buried deep in the collective subconscious of the eternal being

Really, who can explain meme magic?

this is like ben garrison text shit turned up to 11 wtf is this brainlet shit

The US is edging closer to fascism every day, and it is our job, as the sane, tolerant, educated people to FIGHT LIKE HELL to stop any further descent into a far-right hellhole. We have the ICE arresting innocent immigrants and citizens for their skin color, police shooting innocent people of color in the streets, and a president who openly praises Neo-Nazis. We need to stand firm against hate and racism, and fight to bring much-needed change this fucking shitty situation.

>unions suppressed

thats retarded. good goy trump got rid of bannon and gorka because their economic policies were too hitlarian

>minorities who demand equal treatment
?????????????

Trump is a typical New York limousine liberal who offers rhetoric to his base with no substance but carries out the policies goals of Goldman Sachs with the obedience of a loyal dog.

>everything I ever learned about fascism
>it's a fucking huge section of the brain
>he knows literally everything about fascism
>somebody's throwing a bunch of rocks at a guy wearing a maga hat
>trump supporters are immune to rocks

wtf in tarnation?

lmao that stunt you retards pulled last weekend with the football should really help you there. at least it took the light away from the antifa violence for a minute i guess

do you realize how counterproductive all your FIGHT LIKE HELL hysteria is? you fucking idiots are pushing so many people towards identitarianism and extreme nationalism with all your anti-white/anti-american rhetoric and violence

you cant win. without the evil white man, your band of (((academics))), trannies, and sassy minorities simply cannot win. lets take a second to appreciate the irony of that

>illegal immigrants
>innocent

>disdain for intellectuals
If these faggots are so "intellectual" then why don't they know the meaning of the word fascism?

lol

10k hours later

Finns have lots of shaman ancestory.
That is why our memes are the be-all-and-end-all of memetic warfare. They are actually some serious magic.

>mfw I went from more libertarian to complete right wing Pinochet authoritarian

The only good lefty is a lefty at the end of a rifle barrel

Cg jung

remember goys nationalism is bad , globalism good , open your borders

are you being ironic? shitting on the enlightenment was a bad idea for your fake long march academics. underneath the enlightenment, white people are just medieval torturers. the commie fags have brainwashed themselves

(you)

>national security is bad
>human rights exist
>(((peaceful protestors)))
>belligerency is bad
>sexism is bad
>(((unions)))
>(((minorities)))
>implying criminals have or deserve rights
>(((intellectuals)))
>literally >Capitalism pigdogs

Jung was a cokehead Nazi faggot. He was wrong about everything.

Also says that everyone is a tranny who wants to sleep with their mother. Fucking sick fuck. Probably the reason things are so fucked up in the world right now.

>caring about national security is a bad thing
wow really challenges my preconceived notions

>disdain for intellectuals
if ur iq is over 85 you get the ROCK