Bleach

Who are Orihime's parents? And why were there so violent?

They were quincy. Or just one of them was a quincy. She seems Gemischt to me

Hopefully completely normal people that just happened to be violent assholes unfit to raise a child. The series should definitely leave it at that.
If if has to be something special, I think we all know Aizen is the dad

>leaving it at that
It's weird though. The day that she was given the hairpins her brother died in an tragic accident. Now, she lives alone and gets support from a distant aunt.

It's strange.

Ew.

I just wish she was a Fullbringer. It would make things so much simpler. Now, who knows what the fuck she is.

What's wrong with some father-daughter love?

I only ever got the vibe that it was Kubo's way of explaining that she's 15, alone, yet financially stable. Early Bleach Kubo was focused on just telling the story he wanted, and he made explanations to get him where he needed to go. Of course its possible that we'll find out her parents have some significance, but as far as I'm concerned most of the early Bleach plot points have come to fruition by now (Shinji, Isshin, Masaki, etc.) I don't think Kubo has anything planned for her parents.

If we never actually get explicit confirmation on her abilities, I think it's safe to say she is a Fullbringer, just one that was heavily influenced by Ichigo and the Hog (more so than Chad was), and that caused her Fullbring to actually gain sentience, like a zan. It also means her Fullbring is both Hollow and Shinigami based, meaning Hachi's little comparison still fits.

EW

Fake spoilers are out. Chapter name is Book of the End.

According to the spoilers, Facebook comes behind Ichigo to help out. He restores Ichigo's sword and then helps fight Yhwach. Apparently Yhwach knows Facebook from the past.

Netabare spoilers:
Yhwach attacks Orihime but fails, he says that his future alteration can only target one person at a time.
Ichigo is then pulled into his inner world where talks to Zangetsu. They make a deal and Ichigo returns to the real world. Only this time he is fully hollowfied complete with the helm and everything. Yhwach once again uses his power and it fails.
Yhwach: Masaka!
Ichigo: The one you cut was the other "me".
Ichigo's mask crumbles as he deals a fatal blow. Chapter ends.
Haven't looked at the OPN spoilers yet. I'm making dinner so they'll have to wait.

>Ichigo is then pulled into his inner world where talks to Zangetsu.

fake

The OPN spoilers have Tsukishima saying Bankai at the end. Seems like the Fullbringers arrived to bail Ichigo out.

It's a Zangetsu chapter
It's a Facebook chapter

When I say Zangetsu I mean the real Zangetsu, the actual zanpaktou spirit.
Also it's no surprise that OPN and Netabare don't have the same spoilers. And another thing, it seems that some asshat posted yonkou's Fairy Tail spoilers at Mashima and he received a warning from the publisher. So Yonkou's spoiler sharing days are over.

And when I type Zangetsu I mean Zangetsu, you know Zangetsu Zangetsu, Zangetsu. Learn something, Zangetsu!
>99000
Getsu

Go step on a thumbtack.

Orihime is the Spirit King's daughter.

notlewdenough4me

Yeah, yeah, LoNganiza. I will.
She's Ichigo's Daughter

If orihime doesn't get analy raped by ywach I'm dropping this shitty manga once and for all.

Why would he attack Orihime if he knew it would fail? Seems she's something sketchy.

The OPN spoilers are cool, I want them to be real.
Tsukishima inserted himself into Ichigo's past and healed his wounds and repaired his bankai with Nimaiya's help.
If these are true then Tsukishima = best bro ever

His mother was a Bitch

Really? People are such faggots. I'm not sure how closely you follow him, but people kept begging him for spoilers and he finally gave in. Looks like we're fucked again.

That was only for FT last week. He kept to his word, he won't be sharing pic spoilers, or posting detailed summaries any more.

Too me

>wanting it to be lewder
The best I can give you is Orihime being cute.
Hey, she already went through that once in Hueco Mundo. She's too pure for that type of thing.

Right, it was for the chapter that was released today.

This is why we can never have nice things. There's always one faggot that ruins everything.

>This is why we can never have nice things

ahahah

>Zangetsu or Facebook
too bad it's fake I would love that

Thrust in Kubo, He shall deliver.

Calling it now. Tsukishima is a Gemischt and was targeted during the quincy purge 200 years ago. Ginjo was a substitute at the time and saved him, turning against the Shinigami in the process.

There is the possibility that her father was such an asshole because her mother cheated on him and Orihime is a constant reminder of that. I've heard that kind of abuse is actually not that uncommon in Japan. Her real biological father might have been a Quincy.

>that touch
>that knowledge of Orihime's true abilities
>that special treatment
shit, guys.

it was in front of us all this time

Tsukishima san is the best. He helps everyone.

I get why people want Facebook to appear. He has retcon powers, Orihime has retcon powers, and Ywach has retcon powers. It feels like he's missing.

When your kid got balloons for tits and doesn't want to work as a prostitute to help the family you can't help yourself but hit her everyday.

Right, but why would they try to kill her? It seemed that both the mother and father wanted her dead. Also, why would they have another kid so much later in life?

She was taken away from her family when she was like three years old.

You think she didn't have at least a B cup when she was 3 years old?

Did we ever find out why we had legitimate spoilers so early last week?

Her mother was a faithless whore. She probably didn't plan it and I think Japan is not really pro abortion. There were some other manga where the child of an affair was severly abused by the parents or was in danger of being potentially killed. So maybe this is a phenomena in japan.

Chapter continues with Tsukishima trolling Yhwach. Yhwach knows about Tsukishima and his powers, says he was not included in the Warring 5, but Tsukishima retorts. Tsukishima says that he knows how Yama defeated Yhwach and Yhwach doesn't know how he learned it, but Ginjo appears and reveals it. Tsukishima did not insert himself into the memories of a person, or an object, he inserted himself into the memories of SS itself. He gained that power after Ginjo shared some of Ichigo's power with him. He has in effect become part of SS' history, its past and future according to himself.
No, Yonkou was actually later than OPN however.

Didn't Mayuri say Yamamoto failed to kill Yhwach?

Yes, but Yhwach was defeated all the same.

Yhwach keeps yapping on about how all powers are useless before him because he can see the future, but then Tsukishima completes his sentence and he falls silent. Tsukishima declares that in two minutes he will be lying dead on the floor and releases Bankai.

New characters don't show up unless it's on the last page. These spoilers are fake and deep down you know it.

So who is the distant related aunt? Momo? Gin? Aizen in drag?

>Bach tried to Auswahlen her
>She subconsciously used her power and rejected the Auswahlen
I don't think I would mind this

That's not true, didn't he post them on reddit before OPN? Also, isn't he the one who posts it on OPN?

No. He posted on his tumblr before he posted it on reddit. OPN had them before him.

She could continue the Quincy blood line by fucking Ichigo. Or Ishida, both work.

Didn't he post them to OPN? Whatever the case, it's strange as fuck we got them so early.

Not to my knowledge.

Is Yhwach and his gang humans or spirits?

Yhwach is immortal and I'm not sure if you can call him human at all. The other quincies are at least part human.

>Ywach has retcon powers

but is it really a retcon power on Ywach side?

Go ask him. I'm surprised 2ch has been shit lately.

Holy shit this moment was gold.

He doesn't normally reply to Bleach related quetions. He seems to hate it, thinks it has bad writing. Amusing coming from a legit FT, BnHA and Toriko fanboy.

I don't think we know for sure but I think human is more likely.
Although now that I think back to some stuff Urahara's was explaining in the flashback arc, humans, quincy, shinigami, and hollows are all different types of soul. Regular spirits/pluses are theoretically just shinigami with extremely low powerlevels. So in that sense if Quincy really are different then the answer to your question is "neither" though they are native to the living world so are "closer" to humans and probably descended or evolved from humans somehow or other.

People hated it, but I fucking love it. Good shit.

He posts FT spoilers ffs

He posts all types of spoilers, user.

Who knows, it's interesting that the father was described as a devil. Good family. Hopefully she doesn't follow the trend of dying way too early.

>Momo?
>Aizen in drag?
>implying they aren't the same thing

It's probably Ukitake.

>implying you need to ask him about Bleach
Just ask if he's the one to post the spoilers on OPN.

Was Orihime a crack baby?

She's way too perfect for that.

Its the summer solstice with a STRAWBERRY MOON for the first time in 70+ years.

Who wants to bet Kubo knows this ?

Possibly. Her father was at least an alcoholic.

What if he's a WW2 vet suffering from PTSD?

The mother saw the destruction it caused and stayed away from the devil juice. It's also what caused her to fuck the entire town.

Of course. Kubo always knows what he's doing.

Also, if you live somewhere without cloud coverage, go look at the moon tonight. It'll be neat.

you can bet your ass i will. lets celebrate lunacy.

When Kubo sucks, he can really suck, but that's the kind of risk you have to take if you want a shonen author psychotic enough to do something like this.

no you might think he sucks. but when you reread it youll understand.

Rereading won't solve his convoluted pacing, dropped characters, or one-sided art.

Of course, a lot of that is a product of him clearly being rushed by his editors and forced to speed things up. Still that only happened because he was losing readership because he so stubbornly clung to his Kubo-isms.

It's nice to see that this arc is correcting all the flaws of his writing in the Arrancar arc, but tarnished somewhat because he doesn't have the freedom to pace it like he did in the Arrancar arc, and his powers are getting too abstract and convoluted, unlike the simple physicality of the Arrancars/Bankais of the good old days.

At least we still have Aizen.

>stubbornly clung to his Kubo-isms.
That's what made the FB arc good.

nothings dropped. only hollow world guy. if he has seeded the unohana kenpachi reveal since the manga started then theres lots more to be seen. he just hasnt revealed it yet. the parents of rukia and orihime will be central to the story too.

>the parents of rukia and orihime will be central to the story too.
You're more optimistic than I am. All I want is for her powers to be explained.

The parents of Rukia are in all likelihood just peasants.

The back-to-back images seriously felt like a sequence in a comedy manga.

"Comedy aims at entertaining by the fidelity with which it presents life as we know it, farce at raising laughter by the outrageous absurdity of the situation or characters exhibited, & burlesque at tickling the fancy of the audience by caricaturing plays or actors with whose style it is familiar."

Sounds about right.

theyll be explained using her parents.

i doubt it. we've seen ichigos origin, now its her turn.

>

I was confused for a second and when I realized what happened, I laughed so hard. I fucking love Kubo.

I really hated the Fullbring arc reading it weekly but after reading it all in one go that shit is a fucking wild ride.

Still don't know which is the better twist, Tsukishima slicing up all of Ichigo's family and friends while he's training and coming home to them thinking he'd gone insane or Ishida going "No Ichigo the guy who sliced me is behind you!!!"

its unseated the mayuri hitsugay shitstomp. that was hilarious too.

Rukia is not even remotely close to the same level of main character that Ichigo is. She's barely been clinging to the side character slot since SS ended.

she was the main character. he could just be a foil for her. thats up for discussion. but what is clear is that theyre soul bonded like ichigos parents are.

It's funny how she's always with Renji these days. They'd be a cute couple.

Rukia died 150 years ago as a child. Her parents were normal peasants in life and most liekly are normal peasants in death.

troll harder faget.

This is just shitposting right? Rukia was never the main character. She was a supporting character to Ichigo that had a good amount of time in the spotlight because of her immediate relevance to the plot. Just like Orihime in the Arrancar arc and Ishida in the current one. Right now she's no more important than say Byakuya/Renji/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi.