Where did Frauke Petry come from?

Why is this the ONLY somewhat young picture of her? Is she a deep state agent?
(I'm not concern trolling, I'm just in love and need to know (+ would love to see more pics)

>in love
mate she's 4/10

>in love with a German woman
>German woman
U wot m8

she was born in antarctica and took a vial of the immortal frozen gods to make an impact in our world.

You faggots serious? She is an objective 7+/10, no way she's even close to below average.

her brain is a 8/10
her body is a 6 at best

>her body is a 6 at best

anyone else fantasize about seeing her get bred with buck nigger seed?

I'm just used to a nicer women. And German women are well-known to be ugly and ice cold.

She is 5/10 max. However, her smarts make up for it, I wouldn't mind marrying.

>that pose
>that dress
>that angle
It's like women treachery 1+1, user. Most of the girls looks good like this.

heaven obviously x)

Same

>German women are well-known to be ugly
This has to be a false meme, it doesn't make genetic sense

It's more of a common knowledge in the Eastern Europe. And not only there. Plenty of Anglos joke about it as well.

found him

It's got to do with demographics and the bigger impact of feminism on Western European countries. Your women are younger, your men to women ratio is better and your women express their femininity more. Our women aren't generally ugly, there simply aren't that many in the right age bracket that also prioritize taking care of good looks (because they don't have to).

I also like Maria Zakharova. I have a thing for conservative MILFS I guess.

I was staying in Berlin for about two months, some time back.

I was surprised by two things about the females - how many tattooed, pink/blue-haired sjw types are walking around and how many women got fake tits. It was my first time there so the difference was particularly evident.

>how many tattooed, pink/blue-haired sjw types
I thought u were talking about facial structure etc

Shes a good goy and a woman, here is a tip for ALL you fags, if you want right wing change, don't fucking vote for a woman, women weren't meant to lead

it might sound strange to you kids but people born before 1990 don't have photos online unless they took the time to scan and upload them themselves

I vaguely recall someone here uncovering that shes former Russian intelligence

she looks jewish

I was.

Also this.

Well, lucky us then, she left and backstabbed the party. Now literally Hitler Gauland will become head of the party, so I don't complain.

She is a golem created a few years ago by the supreme chief rabbi to subvert the rise of the Fourth Reich.

But there are literally zero pics of her younger than the OP.

Except for short trips I never visit major cities and outside of them I have never come across any of those people you describe. The more rural areas are still so "normal", if I didn't know it any better I'd think SJWs, Antifa, nu-males, trannies, etc don't even exist, because I never come across them.

Berlin has Antifa and "refugees welcome"-stickers everywhere

maybe because nobody has loaded them online? or maybe there were a load of em but got deleted when friendster purged the inactive accounts

also it seems like bad tradecraft to basically mark yourself out as a spy by having a totally blank history. if she was a spy there'd be a whole readymade history for you to see, so as to not be suspicious

Speaking of which, I took this picture today in Prague. Pretty neat.

>maybe because nobody has loaded them online?
and what are the chances? hundreds, maybe thousands of germans have school and other pics with her, why has no one uploaded any?

>if she was a spy there'd be a whole readymade history for you to see
thats a good point

Awesome.
That 90s car tho

She is definitely ~average... 4-5/10

You should get your eyes checked bro...

>everyone is a deepstate agent

I hate her since I first saw here in 2013. I hate her even more since she made the AfD split in 2015. And now I hate her even more because she tried to do it again. Fuck this bitch. I'm glad she is gone now.

I hope it actually happens and against her will. She helped bring the literal Fascists into parliament and then fled like a scared little bitch that she is.

it was really good that she left immedaitely every election, because it will be forgotten before next election. and she was on the soft side of AfD which means hard righters will take over.

Some guy is publishing a book on what former teachers of our politicians had to say about them. You can find the part on Frauke Petry (from her Chemistry teacher) if you do a quick online search.

quick, reclaim your politi-waifu!

Exactly. And right hardliners taking over is what we need. Just look at Bavaria. Usually we have a slightly more rightwing viable option than the rest of Germany with the CSU. The moment they started to move to the left, they lost disastrous amounts of voters, even in areas where they have gotten 50%+ for over half a century. Now they are below 40% while the AfD is second strongest party in most rural areas. Only shitholes like Munich and Nuremberg let the SPD become second biggest power overall. Everybody knows that there is a huge gap on the right side of politics, why try to pander towards the centrists now?