I just torrented this on a whim, but I haven't started it yet

I just torrented this on a whim, but I haven't started it yet.

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6nYIZ7z5Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=eoEiU2KAs9E
youtube.com/watch?v=NR87bCZ0zCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me guess. You saw this?
youtube.com/watch?v=U6nYIZ7z5Qk

Watch it and find out.

Might as well watch it on a whim.

Just marathoned it the other week. It's bretty good. I cried at the twins

The question is: did you torrent the sub or the dub?

Not really.
>single woman
>kill everyone on the ship with a gun
>not a single wound

Yeah, the twins arc are really bad, it makes me mad.
Can't you leave them alone, Japan ?

Just because the main character (Revy) uses gun, doesn't mean this series are good.
It's shit.

Just a quick forewarning on this: The characters canonically speak english MC speaks eng/jap. It gets a bit mixed up when everyone goes to Japan.

yeah it's good, CG is terrible though

Nothing climactic happens the characters hardly develop. I wish the author would actually write a conclusion or something substantial at least.

Revi's engrish is great though

> Eye donut undershtant ewe. Shpeaka engrish.

youtube.com/watch?v=eoEiU2KAs9E

youtube.com/watch?v=NR87bCZ0zCU

The dub is pretty good too, there's not many annoying voices.

> What teh fack Bullshidt!
It's nice how burgers never change.

Of course the characters don't develop a lot. You're basically watching an american action movie.

Shows's great if you just want to relax, turn your brain off and enjoy the awesome action. I'd recommend the English dub, it feels more natural to hear everybody say fuck every 3 minutes.

2nd best portrayal of a black guy in anime. Best portrayal of the Catholic church.

Who's your favorite bounty hunter/mercenary?

The portrayal of the church in Panty and Stocking wih Garterbelt is also pretty good + they also have a great black guy.

Probably the best anime dub I've ever watched, I actually even prefer it to the Japanese voices.

It was one of the shows that got me into anime way back when. I'm rewatching as I finish chapters in the manga, and I am wishing I went with the english dub, maybe Dutch will sound like he does in my head then. Not that the japanese voice actor is doing a terrible job or anything, it's just, ya know, he's not a big black dude.

>I just torrented this

Good to know. Hope you enjoy your cellmate.

>torrenting anime
>jail time

???

Looks like someone doesn't know Federal Law. But hey, look on the bright side, you'll know soon enough.

Tick, tock. You'd best keep your eye on the clock.

>everyone here lives in the country of FREEDOM

>wasting tax money to contain some weeb

it's really good for what it is, Roberta's bloodtail is excellent

Sorry buddy, Comcast fields those cease and desist letters, it's what I pay them for.

I actually fell asleep while watching it. Didn't happen before in the series.

How old are you? Very curious response you gave there. As an aside, I used to contract for the government in DC and can assure you no pencil pusher at the FBI gives a fuck about at tip like that.

It's something unique, that's what makes it popular. It had quite the sales when it was released, if the author wasn't such a lazy bastard they might even make a season 4.

>just got
>is

I want Sup Forums to leave.

It was pretty disheartening, but
>cried
Really?

Indeed, it was for the best.

>revy slowly opening up
>rock bit by bit succumbing to roanapur and its lifestyle
>characters hardly develop

My favorite action series. Madhouse did a good job with that fights.
Also one of the few shows I prefer dubbed.

The last black lagoon thread got past 500 comments but I doubt this one will get that far but you never know.