What do you have to say for yourself Sup Forums?

>You literally have blood on your hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AF2yolzeho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does the amount of violent niggers predict Racism levels?

Eat a dick please,it appears the United States has a nigger problem, how about you stop bitching and contribute POSITIVELY to minority neighborhoods.

Weird, it's almost as if living with more niggers makes people more racist.

I wonder why people who have to interact with blacks generally don't like them.

When niggers stop acting like niggers, they stop being killed. Until then, kill all the niggers who act like niggers.

Hm, it's almost like the worse black people act, the more racist people are.

how does one measure racism levels?

/thread

>high nigger % areas lead to higher racism levels
>high nigger % areas lead to higher violence
>higher violence leads to police shooting more violent criminals
conclusion:
>high racism levels lead to police shooting black people
the liberal mind everyone

Those facts are racist and hateful.

LOL or levels of black crime cause them both
baka famalam

Underrated post

By measuring the amount of black people in the area

Ikr, number's and statistics be racist yo.

>Cop pulls black person over.
>"License and registration, please."
>"I DUN GIB U NUTHIN U PULL ME OVAH 4 NO REAZUN FUCK DA POLEES."
>(Fifteen minutes of cop tapping on window and trying to reason with them. Dindu continues to swear at the cop and refuse to comply.)
>Cop smashes window.
>"FUCK U I DINDU NUTHIN FUCK DA POLICE"
>Cop drags nog out of car. Much kicking, squalling, swearing, "falling," etc.

All over a busted taillight.

They need to act right. It's simple.

that's because the more blacks, the more crime and the more racism. go back to school little shill

>places with more riots
>have more niggers that chimp out
>niggers assault police when they chimp out
>niggers get shot for assaulting said police
It's not rocket science and it's no one's fault but irrational and idiotic niggers running around screaming for people to give them shit or they're going to kill cops. I don't have shit on my hands but the smell of your mom's pussy from last night. Go fuck yourself.

Methodology of the research is shit. I know because this is american sociological research.

All liberal progressive white people need to watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=4AF2yolzeho

KEK

I came to this thread to post this.
>blacks increase
>crime increases
>racism increases
>cops put down more feral dindus

Clearly its the racism is why.

Police should use tranquilizer guns, with a high power sedative. Be hard to read them miranda rights

blacks in the past moved to northern cities for factory jobs but ended up in ghettos. they historically were forced to live with one another. detroit is the perfect example where the blacks were isolated.

now its completely the opposite, blacks only want to live around other blacks. and if there are non-blacks they tend to drive them out

Blacks weren't isolated in detroit, whites left because they didn't want to be around blacks that's where the term "white flight" even came from. No one forced them to live in ghettos. Whites lived in those same ghettos, only Detroit turned into one enormous ghetto when the whites left because niggers don't know how to take care of shit and just tear it down or don't upkeep it because they have no sense of fucking community. That's the entire problem.

100 percent agreed, but they will never take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY cuz of slavery and sheeeiiittt

>hot and fuckable to old hags
Ageing: not even once.

Actually all evidence shows that blacks want to get out of black shitholes and move into white neighborhoods, at least until too many blacks move in. This is the basis of Obama’s section 8 changes. It also gets them out of blighted neighborhoods in the cities so they can be (((developed))).

quit spreading the racist white flight myth. whites left because the fucking factories closed down. it was a race to beat the falling property values out since most people's wealth is in their house

How do they measure racism? Is it just a "feeling"?

>This is the basis of Obama’s section 8 changes.
We have some section 8 housing in my community. Quadruple homicide just a few home down from my house... Section 8 welfare queen and her kids killed... they suspect it one one of the kids father's or she was cheating on drug deals. Thank you Obama!

Chicago shows that no matter how many blacks police kill, they will never kill as many blacks and hispanics as blacks.

>racism level
>measurable
ok sure faggots

>>racism level
>>measurable
>ok sure faggots

Here is how they do it... Do you EVER lived around black people... if they say YES then they are racist (since anyone who has lived around blacks learns very fast that living around blacks is BAD)

What do I have to say for myself? That whoever wrote that article should take a statistics class and learn that correlation does not automatically imply causation.

fpbp

But can they predict how many blacks will be killed by other blacks?

Hatefacts are hate speech

loads of bullshit. I live in a very /conservative/ city, and no negros have ever been shot here. It's cities with liberal tendencies, and high negro population that have inter-racial police shootings, and always for good reason...

eff pee bee pee

I'm not being silent. You're just not listening, and putting words in my mouth because you refuse to hear what I have to say.

So I shitpost on an anonymous internet forum for yucks.

Not enough blood

>black community
>black mayor
>black town council
>black school board
>black police
>it s racism that is killing these people!

What came first? The chicken or the nig?

Underrated