Revisiting Scientology

Redpill me on the Church of Scientology, Sup Forums.

Are they really as bad as we used to think they are?

Or when it comes to entertainment cabals, are they actually the lesser of two evils compared to the satanic degeneracy of Jewish Pedowood?

I say this, because in thinking about what the day-to-day activities of the Scientologist involve, it sounds a hell of a lot like a borderline monastic process of continually ridding oneself of your degenerate thoughts and impulses.

Compared to fucking kids in some pizza parlor basement, I have a hard time seeing it as being all that fundamentally bad.

>Kooks vs Kikes
This could could a good one, folks

Wasn't Scientology big on curing faggots in the 80s?

I've heard that if you practice scientology individually with the materials from before David Miscavage and the cia took over it might actually give you some benefits. But the current incarnation of the church is def bad news.

Yeah, that was basically Travolta's deal when he got into it.

Yeah, I can see that. L. Ron seemed redpilled AF, and while I used to see Miscavage as being pure evil, after browsing through enough Pedowood/Pizzagate/EWO/HTG threads, pulling culty BS with adults now seems pretty tame compared to some of the other stuff that goes on in LA.

I always got that sense about Kirstie Alley, too. Tom Cruise seems less and less gay the older I get and more and more like an autistic sperg.

Why did the CIA get involved?

They're anti-psychiatry and that's good with me.

>Anti-(((Psychiatry)))

I used to think that was a bad thing, now I'm not so sure...

They're a silly cult but somewhat less blasphemous vs God than Mormons. Probably cheaper to be a scientologist than a mormon

I'm also kinda curious about this. I wonder if it was just the CIA being the CIA, or if it was something more evil like them fearing that it loosen (((their))) grip on Hollywood by giving actors, directors, etc a network that wasn't a bunch of Jewish pedophiles for a change, and that they needed to take over Scientology and make it look less legitimate and more evil/ridiculous to scare off normies and keep the power in Hollywood firmly in Jewish hands.

>10/10 cult ( the bad kind)
>typical west coast personalit(y/ies) cult
>they encourage Stockholm type behaviors
>they are a money funneling system with the "personalities" as the benefactors
>associated with several sexual and abuse scandals directly related to their doctrine and not individual deviancy.
>abuse drugs commonly and use knowledge abuse to control lower members

srsly just play through GTA V's psi epsilon quest-line it pretty much sums it up in a way you can understand.

But are the COS women hotter?

That's MY question...

>associated with several sexual and abuse scandals directly related to their doctrine and not individual deviancy.

Yeah, but as fucked up as it is, raping adults or coercing them into having sex with you just doesn't seem anywhere ear as evil as the Podesta shit which seems to be just about everywhere in LA.

>MormonGirlz.com

Always remember, they tried to censor the net before even google or kikebook.

Also remember, they have plenty of abuse charges against them, lock people into essentially prisons, try to cure people with fucking cumin powder and kill them through negligence, and are generally just a money funneling system.

Also their hated of Psychiatry is devious, as most of "Dianetics" is re-worded psychiatric ideas but with a "Elron" spin. They tell you looking in a psychology book will make your eyes explode with fire essentially, because they know if you read one it'll make you realize what a crock their dianetics shit is.

Not to mention psychology can be used for both good and bad, like a hammer. It can either build, or destroy. It's not inherently good or evil.

Do not be fooled by the $cilon menace. They are against the free flow of information just as much as the kikes. At best, we could allow them and the Jews to destroy each other and pick off the winner.

Also be wary of $cilons using the Trump Presidency to make money off of unsuspecting idiots. Joy Villa is a $cilon shill.

the more you learn about Scientology, the more you will appreciate what it's like to be brainwashed.

Remember Chanology? I do.

>Redpill me on the Church of Scientology, Sup Forums.

Total psychos. Stay far, far away.

I do too, that's why I made this thread. Its amazing how naive we were back then, thinking that just another space cult was actually the worst thing going on in LA.

It seems so naive in retrospect.

Not to mention the Scientologists tried to infiltrate Chan culture. Some of em might even still be here, trying to sway the culture a bit.

Well, I'm not that, if that's what you're insinuating.

I'm just looking at the rampant kikery in the US right now and the collusion between celebrities, (((the MSM))) and the way they're working together to spread their degenerate Jewish Marxist narrative.

I was just noticing that you don't see the Scientologist celebs pushing the SJW shit nearly as hard, and wondering aloud if we shouldn't encourage more faggots and dumb cunts, I mean "up-and-coming stars" to cozy up to the COS, if only because every actor/actress pledging allegiance to Tom Cruise, David Miscavage, and eternal galactic supreme lord Elron is one less arrow in the quiver of degenerate kikery.

it's definitely a good thing. Psychology is a fucking scam, every year they change all of their theories and new schools of thought are introduced.
If my time in school taught me anything, it's that you can't scientifically measure something that's as subjective as the mind. Behaviourists had it right.

t. psych major

the choice between evil is a forced construct, and its implied that you cant say no to both, a rhetorical mind prison.
This is sheeplethink, jew scapegoatism is a globalist control mechanism. and it wouldnt be compatible with satanic pedowood, go bite the dust segregation shill.

SEE GIF

Your a fuckin plant, "psycholgy is a scam" is the motto to keep their cult victim stupid about their exploitation.
And they even claim psychology is responsible for WW2. Go die already Xenu already fucked your soul.

sure there is reasonable skepticism, but to make the devil out of it, is ignorant and on purpose.

i unironically entertain this theory

wait when is this in the game?

This. Scientoligist are good goys compared to the satanic Hollywood cabal that abuses and kills children