The Summer 2016 season doesn't have a single new isekai reincarnation/transportation show

>the Summer 2016 season doesn't have a single new isekai reincarnation/transportation show
Is the epidemic at an end?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7da71H9b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Konosuba OVA into S2

Should I watch Re:Zero?

You should watch DEEZ NUTS!

I dunno.

Why is Priscilla such a semen demon?

Kek, I laughed

ye

Why don't Subaru just kill himself after he got dumped by Emilia so he wouldn't be in the fucking castle this time?

Why don't you kill yourself right now? Serious question.

Because I don't feel like shit like he's supposed to be and he has a way out to reset everything?

he is scared of dying and there is really no reason to kill himself. it wasn't that big of a fuck up. I'm glad he is not taking the pussy way out.

Your life will reset too, so just do it.

If she really was his goddess like he makes her out to be, it's worth killing himself over to keep her affection points high, do you even galge?

Are you really that dumb? The alternate world/dimension hopping style show has been around since the early 80's at least.

The style and nature of the world you travel to, and how you get there might change over time, but trust me the genre's not going anywhere.

He wants to protect her and the others from dying. If he resets the outcome might be totally different than what he wants. Killing yourself just because of a little argument doesn't seem logical. This is plot and character progression which is used in tons of vns

It's pretty good. Kind of a slower burn with excellent direction and a main character whose flaws like neediness and insecurity make it difficult for fags to self insert.

Where was his last save state anyway? Right after beating the dog?

The style is the real problem, lazily crafted videogame worlds are way too prevalent these days.

I would assume so.

too many trips

I enjoyed it thus far, it's hard to translate for just starting out though if you like novels

I thought picture show is isekai reincarnation? or just isekai fantasy?

It does, though.

It's not isekai at all, it's just straight up fantasy.

Ergh, that's getting an anime? I dropped it after figuring out the author thinks the MC's smarter than he really is

This is the stupidest meme.

Wait until youjo senki. And Sup Forums.

SB69!! Short!! might perhaps count if it's tied with the SB69 anime.

This looks terrible.

Don't worry, there's still plenty of material in LNs and webnovels to adapt into anime. There's so much isekai shit out there you could fertilize 1000 hectares of farmland with it.

Too bad 99% of it is uninspired drivel with worldbuilding inferior to what you can find in a random /tg/ thread.

>lips and noses

Sup Forums is gonna hate this one

Holy shit. I kind of like the manga design but this is just terrible.

Well i do want ask why Madhouse choose ore monogatari designer do this.

You're getting ReLIFE instead.

Yes.
Because other isekai cant compete with Re:Zero second half

funnily enough the MC ended up looking cuter than the main girl.

No isekai.
Just pre-1900 anime

Why are exactly these 5 girls are candidates for next ruler? I guess that Felt can't be automatically coronated because no one of royal family is alive so it can't be proved but what about other 4?

It's not.
And too bad they won't animate a lot of it, probably.

GOTTTY

He doesn't know it himself, which is part of why killing himself would be dumb.

ReZero is 25 episodes, that's enough for summer season.

Fuck you for reminding me about this show and fuck madhouse for killing my hype with the garbage character designs.

Actually, his last save state is way, way back in the mansion. He hasn't gotten a new save state yet, as far as we know.

I'm still waiting for my Mushoku Tensei anime, so no.

Wait until Youjo Senki.

The writers at ANN and Sup Forums are going to have a field day with it.

How do you know? He doesn't die until later so maybe his save state after the dogs got overwritten by the new save state at the captital.

And the first volume will sell 7k+ copies adding to the shitstorm.

S2 isn't happening until at least spring 2018

Knowing it's going to be animated by madhouse, it's going to be as bad as the overlord adaptation.

I really hope that the anime leads to a novel license from Yen Press so we can have a volume every four months instead of a chapter every three months.

Does the art style of Re:Zero remind anybody else of Conception?

> ANN
>Sup Forums
> Writers
> They
> Being writers.
Good joke, user.

If only there was a logical explanation for this similarity.

the OVA is going to be this summer season

I want to cum inside Nanahoshi!

I honestly prefer Eris

It's not Nazis.

That's so fucking far away. Kill me now.

Yeah, it's notNazis just like notStalin.

What's going on there?

That looks nothing like Stalin. Looks more like Beriya.

Gotta sting. Nobody should want to be Beriya. I doubt even Beriya would have wanted to be Beriya of he'd been given the choice.

Oh the history lessons will be glorious. Just like parallels to WW2 and currently we are on operation notBarbarossa.

Look on the bright side, at least you can read the novels.

I thought the parallels were to WW1.

I especially look forward to seeing what Hope Chapman thinks of it, after she was so desperate to find Nazism in Schwarzesmarken that she decided East Germany must be the result of an alternate universe where Nazis won WW2 (and Nick Creamer believed her when she told him)

>this is what reddit: zerofags actually believe.

Why do we keep mentioning reddit? Is it some magical place that people keep mentioning because they already went there and know everything? If that's so, then why call it that as if you been there? Why keep mentioning it unless you belong there?

Barbarossa was hopeless, Russia is just too fucking big. How's a salaryman supposed to win this one?

The Nazi forces could not fight Russia in that terrain. The snowy landscape was a bad gamble as they were not used to it.

Re Life is basically reincarnation lite.

Kinda, the MC doesn't grow stronger or anything after he dies and comes back though, he only retains memories of what happened and has to think of a way to reach a satisfying ending based off the information.

There will be LOTS of gore in the next episodes.

Best re:zero

Does he get beat up THAT badly? I don't think he's dying.

I like this character design

what's wrong with you guys? except for the guy with freckles and super saiyan hair, It looks good.

He will get tortured and shit
pastebin.com/7da71H9b

>Does he get beat up THAT badly? I don't think he's dying.
beat up? if only it was at the level of beat up.

It's a half true and half false spoilers.

It's not next chapter you idiots. The court won't torture him, he'll try to take Emilia's side by saying he's her knight.

And then Julius challenges him to duel, and he gets the shit beaten out of him.

Arc 3 chapter 38 would like to have a word with you.

The ride will never

I've read it.

It is good
Ignore the shitposting
Threads are fun but you will probably get spoiled somewhat
Show itself feels kind of slow so far but there was a ton of content that they had to get through
They have at least five volumes probably more to get through in the next cour

Retarded MC and episode 2 to 8 are boring

Sure buddy.

I think you mean, 4 through 8 if you're talking about the mansion arc, 3 is still the conclusion to arc 1.

I didn't mind the mansion much myself though,.

The Sup Forums invasion will be pretty funny desu

Knowledge of the future is a cheat in itself.

This is the real problem with the genre
Needs better world building

2018?

TWO THOUSAND FUCKING EIGHTEEN?

Why the fuck bother announcing a season 2 that far away. Who knows what might change in the next 2 years. Whatever, at least it won't be an "if" but a "just wait".

Is the fact that the stories of transportation to other worlds are so prevalent instead of native person who lives in said world because japs want to self insert into the guy who went to that world?

If you have nothing else to watch go ahead

Yeah escapism at its finest

SHIELD HERO

I heard the original ending to this was so shitty and stupid the fans raged at the author to change it. Is that true?